Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 05:47:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rostin Merc Unit (Status Update)  (Read 5987 times)
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2014, 11:11:54 PM »

As Commander Rostin finishes a full round of mercenary contracts, the ships in his fleet will return to Earth for resupply and outfitting. It is also worthy of mention that Commander Rostin's ship power now exceeds One Million; an astounding accomplishment that could not have been completed without the dedicated work of every crewmember aboard each of his six ships.

Rostin's warships encountered some difficulty when pirate forces being pursued by the fleet merged with other pirates already under attack by Grand Admiral Raphael. Despite these setbacks, the Rostin Mercenary forces, under the employment of the S.S. Syndicate, will continue to improve their capabilities in scouting, interstellar travel, and combat. Thanks to a recently acquired cache of advanced medical supplies, the Rostin Merc Unit will also develop a much more humanitarian philanthropy related to rescuing ships stranded in empty space or that are lacking in medical supplies while facing such distressing epidemics as "Space Slug Influenza" and "Vacuum Fever".

The Rostin Merc Unit appreciates support from the galactic community in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way, and looks forward to future business with its inhabitants.

Thank You,

---END TRANSMISSION---
Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 06:35:45 PM »

hmmm...

...'Rostin Mercenary forces' completeded a contract with SSS...  

Does that mean you are advertising for other contracts?

if so, please contact me at (well, you don't really know my address), so please 'PM' me.

...giggle...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 06:41:47 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 06:49:02 PM »

are you offer space union pay and benefit?  21
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 08:01:03 PM »

Please put your applications in the 'in basket'...

someone will get back to you...
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 08:30:54 PM »

All contracted mercenaries employed by the RMU and it's parent company SSS retain all labor union representation rights and health care incentives promised by SOL doctrine 4106.6 ยง53. Minimal coverage life insurance is also provided along with retirement benefits included but not limited to pensions and 402ks.
hmmm...

...'Rostin Mercenary forces' completeded a contract with SSS...  

Does that mean you are advertising for other contracts?

if so, please contact me at (well, you don't really know my address), so please 'PM' me.

...giggle...
At this time the RMU handles any minor enforcement tasks not in SOL jurisdiction as a 'for-profit' organization and is licensed by the SOL corporation for fulfilment of these security deployments (COM missions). We are privately owned and funded by the S.S. Syndicate but will complete contracts from external sources against any enemies (not affiliated with SSS) for payments of quantum points (determined by power of foe and cost to deploy). All external contracts must be submitted via private message to Commander Rostin and must fall within the RMU fleet power threshold. Current power rating is 1,100,000

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 09:19:49 PM »

As Commander Rostin finishes a full round of mercenary contracts, the ships in his fleet will return to Earth for resupply and outfitting. It is also worthy of mention that Commander Rostin's ship power now exceeds One Million; an astounding accomplishment that could not have been completed without the dedicated work of every crewmember aboard each of his six ships.

Rostin's warships encountered some difficulty when pirate forces being pursued by the fleet merged with other pirates already under attack by Grand Admiral Raphael. Despite these setbacks, the Rostin Mercenary forces, under the employment of the S.S. Syndicate, will continue to improve their capabilities in scouting, interstellar travel, and combat. Thanks to a recently acquired cache of advanced medical supplies, the Rostin Merc Unit will also develop a much more humanitarian philanthropy related to rescuing ships stranded in empty space or that are lacking in medical supplies while facing such distressing epidemics as "Space Slug Influenza" and "Vacuum Fever".

The Rostin Merc Unit appreciates support from the galactic community in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way, and looks forward to future business with its inhabitants.

Thank You,

---END TRANSMISSION---

The Grand Admiral always welcomes the arrival of new mercenaries. 1

The Syndicate offers a lot of benefits (e.g., VIP status and modules). If you like, you may apply at any of our recruiting stations. 1

Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 01:48:50 AM »

--- URGENT REPORT FROM SOL ---

An unprecedented merger involving the Rostin Merc Unit and The Chazbowe Expeditionary Force has led to the acquisition of millions of solars worth of quantum points and advanced modules for the RMU. Commander Rostin will celebrate this grand business venture with the commission of a new flagship for his fleet in memory of past services rendered by Chazbowe.

Commander Chazbowe was a longtime friend and partner with Commander Rostin, as the two co-founded the "Red Light Planet" corporation earlier this year before eventually being acquired by the S.S. Syndicate. Chazbowe was also the lottery winner for April and his generous donations to RMU will be memorialized by the new Leviathan-Class warship at the head of Rostin's upgraded fleet.

johnnydrinkmeth
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 03:27:47 AM »

Does that mean chazbowe units are idle now?  I've seen a few overly full mines, and I wouldn't mind emptying them so that the poor workers aren't too squished in lol
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 02:17:18 PM »

I'm sending Chazbowe's (currently Rostin II) last ship to empty and scoop them up before deleting his account. Hang tight for a few more hours and then you can take over 1 I'm just picking up stuff in Sigma Draconis though, so if you see stuff elsewhere feel free to overtake it.

johnnydrinkmeth
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 05:42:43 PM »

well I'm glad someone has those miner's interests at heart.  You are a kind soul rostin, a kind soul.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 05:50:09 PM »

I would like to announce real quick that the Rostin Mercenary Unit now offers fast, safe, and affordable interstellar shipping services for any captains needing to make a delivery without bringing a ship all the way back to Sol.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: