Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 29, 2024, 07:33:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Battles Ending on Their Own  (Read 29099 times)
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2014, 12:23:51 PM »

The culprit of the COM mission has identify itself and offer compensation, It was an error, I can accept that. I am waiting to ear from the stolen nest culprit.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2014, 03:33:56 PM »

All that says is you didn't remember to chart it, not that you didn't visit.  You are the one who has said in the past that all the known universe was mapped by you.
J'accuse moi, Sargas?
I suggest you stop pointing your finger at me, I am tiring of the Sargasian input to my activities.
You are a Raphael sympathizer at the least. If you feel you want to take that issue further i can always add you to the list of targets if you want to go down that path.
I conduct my activities with honour. You people should try to consider the same
You are now on notice, Sargas of EOS. I dare you to insult me one more time.

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2014, 03:48:57 PM »

The culprit of the COM mission has identify itself and offer compensation, It was an error, I can accept that. I am waiting to ear from the stolen nest culprit.
An error which somehow then pointed a finger at me. "OH, THAT dump. sorry i forgot to mention that when y'all asked nicely, lets blame Dadds"
i will expect no less than an apology from the Sargasian empire for daring to accuse me of foul play. I play the game with honour which i know others cant match. I expect a response in 24hrs. Failure to respond will see us taking it to the next level.
That is all
Dadds <out>

First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2014, 11:19:08 AM »

All that says is you didn't remember to chart it, not that you didn't visit.  You are the one who has said in the past that all the known universe was mapped by you.
J'accuse moi, Sargas?
I suggest you stop pointing your finger at me, I am tiring of the Sargasian input to my activities.
You are a Raphael sympathizer at the least. If you feel you want to take that issue further i can always add you to the list of targets if you want to go down that path.
I conduct my activities with honour. You people should try to consider the same
You are now on notice, Sargas of EOS. I dare you to insult me one more time.

I meant no insult, and I would like to know exactly what you found insulting (so I can understand).  I have never intentionally insulted you or anyone else.  If I have, please tell me what you found insulting (I will talk about that then).
All I meant to say was you seem to be giving conflicting statements (1. IMG has mapped the entire galaxy and 2. I don't have that star on my nav comp)

An error which somehow then pointed a finger at me. "OH, THAT dump. sorry i forgot to mention that when y'all asked nicely, lets blame Dadds"
i will expect no less than an apology from the Sargasian empire for daring to accuse me of foul play. I play the game with honour which i know others cant match. I expect a response in 24hrs. Failure to respond will see us taking it to the next level.
That is all
Dadds <out>

To what accusation of foul play do you refer?  And please be specific as far as concerning 'this' instance only.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:11:52 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2014, 09:30:22 AM »

I play the game with honour which i know others cant match.

Honour my a$s, Hahahaha.. You are just a big coward. LOL
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2014, 06:02:36 PM »

To what accusation of foul play do you refer?  And please be specific as far as concerning 'this' instance only.
The "finger of blame" insult. The constant questioning of me and my corp. Ignoring the dill that chooses to post here for which you never have a bad word against it seems. The insult that points blame toward me because "y'all" have done the math and asked everyone nicely and by some method of elimination, suddenly the blame for doing stuff must be Dadds.
Well i am sick of your input vs me and my corp Sargas. I am still waiting on that apology. Guessing it will never happen and since i dont troll here anymore, as i promised i will escalate it to the next level.
Cheer-io guys. "have a nice day"

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2014, 06:37:30 PM »

Someone dumped a hijacker on one of my COMs again. Must be you, oh mighty real-combat veteran. LOL! I guess that's the only thing you can do to me now since you are scared of facing my ships. Hahaha!
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2014, 02:09:30 AM »

To what accusation of foul play do you refer?  And please be specific as far as concerning 'this' instance only.
The "finger of blame" insult. The constant questioning of me and my corp. Ignoring the dill (I'm sorry, but I don't recognize the word 'dill'.  Please let me know what you think it means.) that chooses to post here for which you never have a bad word against it seems. The insult that points blame toward me because "y'all" have done the math and asked everyone nicely and by some method of elimination, suddenly the blame for doing stuff must be Dadds.
Well i am sick of your input vs me and my corp Sargas. I am still waiting on that apology. Guessing it will never happen and since i dont troll here anymore, as i promised i will escalate it to the next level.
Cheer-io guys. "have a nice day"

I have done nothing that requires (or even mandates) an apology.  Perhaps you need to use a lighter sun-block as the one you are using now seems to  make your skin really thin.  Grow up and start treating others with respect you seem to require and then (and only then) can you 'demand' the same respect, because at this time you are only being given the same respect that you show.  
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 02:13:59 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2014, 09:16:35 AM »

exactly as i expected you to respond. true right down to 100% predictability. I give everyone a chance to right wrongs aimed towards me and my corp. Perceived or implied, direct or indirect, slant, slander or bias directed at us.
(I'm sorry, but I don't recognize the word 'dill'.  Please let me know what you think it means.)
What your google engine didnt go deep enough into colloquial english to find this?:

dill2
dɪl/Submit
nounAUSTRALIAN/NZinformal
noun: dill; plural noun: dills
a naive or foolish person.
I was being more polite than he deserves to the "dill" i refer to who thinks he can incite me to come play with him. I already made my declaration that i am not going to acknowledge anything from him. That would warrant respecting him. He is beneath my contempt. You are just his sycophant in the forums and have shown yourself to always defend him. Funny then that you would trade information on his locations to me when it suits you to have them removed to serve your own ends. Perhaps instead of sending me information on [SSS] establishments, you should do those arrangements like you did over the trade of Jupiter
Maybe the secret trade of information you use needs to come under scrutiny of your allies.
You wish to talk about treating others with respect? You are just a turn-coat like all the rest and not beyond dirty tactics. I have so far given much more respect than you deserve, Sargas-Emperor, for which you have given nothing in return. I have gone to war for much less than the disrespect you have constantly shown to me, my office and my corporation.

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2014, 10:02:29 AM »

Someone dumped a hijacker on one of my COMs again. Must be you, oh mighty real-combat veteran. LOL! I guess that's the only thing you can do to me now since you are scared of facing my ships. Hahaha!
Alas, i wish i could claim fame to dumping on you. The reality is, it wasnt me again. You are definitely a target for that sort of contempt, but the reality is, I would prefer to do my own comms to make cash, not dump them on you. Out of all the pilots out there, I am the only one who is not scared of you, so you can get off that silly inflated soap-box of yours. I just think you are now a waste of time to give you any consideration in the game. Come and hunt me down if you want or are able. We both know you cant stop me from doing my own thing and ignoring you in game. i have spotted you all over the place, and yet you cant even find me when you are on top of a system i am in lol
Perhaps you need to talk with some of your "buddies" out there. Perhaps they are not being totally true with you...or you are not paying them enough for their loyalty ha ha harrrr.
Try offering your friendship for a few more QP, maybe they will start to like you one day

Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2014, 06:07:57 PM »

Dadds say: "Out of all the pilots out there, I am the only one who is not scared of you"

Speak for yourself. Anyway I have no reason to fear Ralph. We are in a friendly competition, a competition that Ralph is winning hands down for now.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 06:18:25 PM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2014, 11:30:19 AM »

exactly as i expected you to respond. true right down to 100% predictability. I give everyone a chance to right wrongs aimed towards me and my corp. Perceived or implied, direct or indirect, slant, slander or bias directed at us.

Oh, and as a besides, i dont even have HJB 13040 in my nav comp which means its unlikely i have actually stopped by there before at anytime to do any serious combat missions.
All that says is you didn't remember to chart it, not that you didn't visit.  You are the one who has said in the past... Didn't you say once that all the universe was mapped by IMG?

[/quote]

Thank you for helping me understand.  I meant no disrespect, just a friendly jape between adults.  I should have phrased it better.  I do sincerely apologize  sorry for how my remark must have looked.  Would the amended version above been better received?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:39:23 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2014, 02:00:24 AM »

Dadds, you gave me an ultimatum,  'respond in 24 hours'.

I responded...

What the bloody h**l do you want?  Don't invite me to dinner when I have to supply the food.

And, please let me know what you think honorable really means.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 02:06:00 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2014, 08:11:25 AM »

And, please let me know what you think honorable really means.

laugh
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2014, 12:18:08 AM »

Dadds, to make my question more understandable to you:

"please let me know what you think honorable really means."  (did I spell it correctly, or is there a bloody 'u' somewhere in there that I missed?)

Do you really know hono(u)r or are you just following your own misguided footsteps?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 03:34:41 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: