Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 08:05:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Big Raph's Billionaire Bash  (Read 15439 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 01:15:15 PM »

i like the way you say, "if i win"
Not confident of a victory Raphael? that is a good sign. always happy to teach you a combat lesson.
Report to moderator   Logged

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 01:23:09 PM »

Oh and who cares what you do with 2 billion RP. you cant build modules in an instant regardless of science haha. well you can if you want to spend mega dollars. go ahead and modify your ship if you feel it is lacking. i presented my ship as is. As i promised, and on the weekend as ordered.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2014, 03:14:42 PM »

*Sits back and shakes his head*

So many people are getting so wrapped up into this acting like a bunch of kids.  Yes 1 billions points is a great accomplishment. Well done Raph.  As for this party crap and you all wanting to poke the Grizzly.....I mean Dadds, why do that at all?  Why do people insist on wanting to just piss off other players?  I get why so many people don't like Dadds. But when you start with crap like this, I can't much blame him for getting mad and wanting to come after some people.  I may not like the guy, but I am not going to run off and just start spouting crap like this.  Yes I have talked some crap about him.  It was the truth of course, but I don't go out of my way to do it like so many others.

So as for this party.  I will make one quick pit stop just to see who is there on my way back to Earth with one of my ships. That's it. I got better things to do then waste my time there.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2014, 06:15:21 PM »

I was really just joking around about the pinata thing...  2 And the party was just because I wanted to do something with my time

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2014, 10:25:34 PM »

I was really just joking around about the pinata thing...  2 And the party was just because I wanted to do something with my time

No need to explain yourself to them. If they can't see that you are just having fun, it's not really your problem, is it? They don't need to reply to your own thread. 1

*Sits back and shakes his head*

So many people are getting so wrapped up into this acting like a bunch of kids.  Yes 1 billions points is a great accomplishment. Well done Raph.  As for this party crap and you all wanting to poke the Grizzly.....I mean Dadds, why do that at all?  Why do people insist on wanting to just piss off other players?  I get why so many people don't like Dadds. But when you start with crap like this, I can't much blame him for getting mad and wanting to come after some people.  I may not like the guy, but I am not going to run off and just start spouting crap like this.  Yes I have talked some crap about him.  It was the truth of course, but I don't go out of my way to do it like so many others.

So as for this party.  I will make one quick pit stop just to see who is there on my way back to Earth with one of my ships. That's it. I got better things to do then waste my time there.

What grizzly? Oh, you mean the combat coward. LOL Anyone can post what they want. If you don't like the thread, you can just ignore it. If you hate the thread, you can always declare war and I'd be happy to smash your little ships. Dadds started talking and acting like this ever since I was a newbie up until now, so why should we tolerate it and not do the same thing to him? LOL
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2014, 10:54:13 PM »

Because by sinking to his level you show yourself to be no better then him.  As for the Grizzly thing.  He could be compared to an older grizzly. Not as deadly as some of the younger and more powerful bears. But he can still be dangerous. Perhaps he is no longer a threat to you, but he could be to your members. Same goes to anyone who decides to just provoke him.  As it stands right now there are only 3, well maybe 4 of us in the game who can actually handle his stuff right now.  You, Mata, Wayup and myself. Wayup has been smart to keep to himself all these years not allying with anyone or getting involved in all the stuff that has gone on. So I don't think he and Dadds will be fighting.  My corp is already at war with Dadds. A war to be honest doesn't matter all that much to us. When we see each other we sometimes fight.  But not much is accomplished most of the time anyways. It's a pointless war.  Just like the last one was.  Raph you of course actively oppose him and of course he will continue to come after you and your people. Though he might be willing to prioritize going after you rather then them if they actually didn't goad him on themselves.  Then we got Sargas here joining in on the fun. I know he don't mean anything.  But Dadds is pretty paranoid. He likely see's this as consorting with his enemies which may cause him to decide to declare war on them.  Yes Mata can stand up to Dadds. But Sargas can't. The location of many of Sargas's stuff is known by many of us including Dadds. If Dadds were to ever decide to declare war on EoS he likely would go directly for Sargas's stuff.  All I am saying is perhaps everyone should just give the Dadds bashing a rest.  Who knows maybe he might get bored and quit.

BTW Sargas I was not trying to imply you are weak.  But I have seen your COM ships and I have seen many of his stuff.  Unless backup arrived, you would have no choice but to either pack up what you can and get out of there or get stomped by Dadds.  There is only one reason I don't worry about my people much in this war that is going on.  It is because most of us really don't even mine anymore. Even Bob is turning towards COM missions now. So even if they were to lose a ship vs ship fight, they wouldn't lose a whole lot. 

Once apon a time we all underestimated Raphael. That's right Raph we did.  We didn't think much of you.  I knew you had some skill but I didn't think you would grow so strong so quickly. You proved me wrong. Dadds time and time again continues to underestimate you.  But the thing is you also have grown to underestimate him. Just like a lot of people seem to have begun to do.  I seem to be one of the few who actually has a level head on all this.  Then again I was one of the few he actually shared tech info with before he decided to declare war on us.  The reason he is still behind us is cause he is focusing on lasers rather then vipers.  So it is a larger cost.  That is it.  The thing is this makes his ships even better in PVP because they do more damage to shields.  He may not be very dangerous to you and Mata. But to pretty much everyone else in the galaxy, he can still be a threat.  Who knows maybe he will end up surprising one of you guys one day and gets in a good hit.  Stranger things have happened.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 04:36:37 AM »

What grizzly? Oh, you mean the combat coward. LOL Anyone can post what they want. If you don't like the thread, you can just ignore it. If you hate the thread, you can always declare war and I'd be happy to smash your little ships. Dadds started talking and acting like this ever since I was a newbie up until now, so why should we tolerate it and not do the same thing to him? LOL
That's right. Notice there is one unmovable and unchangeable thing in this game. My stance vs CRIMINALS like SSS. I dont care if you are a newbie upstart of the top of the leaderboard. My stance is firm and rock-solid. Its a pity other captains and corporations dont hold true to their declarations and stick to their values. I guess I cant expect much out of the community at a whole.
You can try to goad me, Raphael, with all your petty ship naming, station calling names, but the reality of it all is, your life exists here only. Its a sad life and i pity you. If you choose to call someone a coward, eventually you are going to have to actually deal with that person. I notice you still havent accepted my suggestion to get together to discuss that yet. I expected nothing less from a piece of worthless slime that slinks in the depths of the sewers. Very bold but hidden.
Not sure what to take of the JamJul comments other than to paraphrase some stuff here.
Paranoid"? lol do you even know what that means JamJul? while you are working your quickie mart night job of skill level 0, do you even think before opening conversation? Evidently not. There is nothing paranoid when i take a war on where someone is OPENLY speaking "smack" about my corp. There is no paranoia there. you have posted it for all to observe. sheesh!
"underestimated Raphael"
You may have underestimated him, dont imply that i have ever underestimated him. Why do you think i suggested making him a criminal in the first place? Check it out, he is a criminal of the highest order. Now though with all his power, all other captains suddenly want to be his pal. I dont roll that way. Suddenly that makes ME the bad guy? I am happy to stick to my ethics....you guys go with the money.
Raphael just exploited a power issue with marine to capitalize on a winning mechanism. We all saw it there. We were all around before it was there and watched it come into play. We all cried foul but did nothing else about it. Bravo Raphael! It still doesnt make him a great personage and community leader.
That's right Raph we did.  We didn't think much of you.
I still dont think much of you. in fact, i rarely think of you. that is how unimportant Raphael is to this world. Dont keep using the "we" and "us" adverbs, because it doesnt include me. If you want to use those collective words, say "all of us except Dadds"
And just to get back on point, an old and wounded grizzly is perhaps the deadliest foe you are likely ever to encounter.You guys need to do some more research in grizzly poking.
Quit poking or pushing attention towards other corps, such as EOS. i will deal with them as i deal with all corporate affairs, individually and with circumstance. If you all want to come out and bash on me, so be it...expect a very deadly response

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2014, 06:07:05 AM »

It's fun seeing how Dadds makes a complete fool of himself. Hahaha!

Dadds, it's obvious that since I am now better in ALL aspects of the game than you, you now desperately resort to things OUTSIDE of the game. You want to meet in RL just because of a game?! Oh poor thing, you are getting really really desperate, aren't you? Are you hurt somewhere (aside from the obvious damage in your brain)? Hahahah You criticizing Jam's job is really over the top! ROFL! He never mentioned it in the forum yet you decide to post it here and try to insult him with it. What a childish cheap shot! Go ahead and post more so I can further make fun of your stupid posts! bwahahahaha
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2014, 09:41:22 AM »

par·a·noi·a
ˌparəˈnoiə/
noun
noun: paranoia

a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.
    synonyms:   persecution complex, delusions, obsession, psychosis More
    "her husband had concocted a cruel scheme to inflict her with paranoia"
        suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.

Dadds you are constantly seeing enemies everywhere. Even where there are none.  When I gave my original review I ment no offense  I even held back some because I considered you a friend.  I saw you as a friend and yet the whole time, you saw me as just another potential enemy.  Also yes you did underestimate Raph. You were convinced we could crush him.  You thought hitting him at every opportunity would work.  Fact is though that even though he is very powerful now, he is no real threat to the galaxy. Simply because he isn't paranoid and seeing enemies everywhere. He isn't looking to start a fight over petty reasons. If there is any threat to galactic peace it is you.

As for my job.  Yes being a bagger at Kroger sucks.  It isn't a mini-mart though. Kroger is a large grocery store chain.  But this has nothing at all to do with this conversation.  So I am not even sure why you bothered to bring up my lousy job.  If I didn't need the money so bad I wouldn't even be there.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2014, 08:16:01 PM »

He brought it up because he can't really say anything convincing about you in the game. That's an example of what a desperate, cowardly has-been would do.  laugh
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2014, 02:44:53 PM »

As for my job.  Yes being a bagger at Kroger sucks.  It isn't a mini-mart though. Kroger is a large grocery store chain.  But this has nothing at all to do with this conversation.  So I am not even sure why you bothered to bring up my lousy job.  If I didn't need the money so bad I wouldn't even be there.
You choose to get personal. I was bringing your lousy persona also to the forums. So now you have wikki'ed Paranoia, you think it is appropriate? There are no delusions here. You have been speaking openly against my corp for some time now, and personally against me. Using information that we spoke together as "a friend" like you want to call it.
What i have done in my life, and been involved in, is beyond measure what you can comprehend in real life. Its easy to see enemies out there when you are openly posting crap about my corp in the forums.
As for the brave, name-calling Raphael. Again, you choose not to talk in person about your issues with me. Instead you choose to keep the fires fueled. Never mind, you are obviously a brave person behind that internet connection you have. So i guess i will have to go through the channels to meet you in cyberspace. Sounds like fun hey. Either way, we will meet

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2014, 08:06:44 PM »

Not interested with your endless rhetorics. You will run away anyway, coward. Hahaha
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2014, 06:42:30 PM »

You choose to get personal. I was bringing your lousy persona also to the forums. So now you have wikki'ed Paranoia, you think it is appropriate? There are no delusions here. You have been speaking openly against my corp for some time now, and personally against me. Using information that we spoke together as "a friend" like you want to call it.
What i have done in my life, and been involved in, is beyond measure what you can comprehend in real life. Its easy to see enemies out there when you are openly posting crap about my corp in the forums.
As for the brave, name-calling Raphael. Again, you choose not to talk in person about your issues with me. Instead you choose to keep the fires fueled. Never mind, you are obviously a brave person behind that internet connection you have. So i guess i will have to go through the channels to meet you in cyberspace. Sounds like fun hey. Either way, we will meet

Maybe the small concussion I got right now is effecting my memory right now but I don't recall getting personal before you brought up the bagger thing. Fact is though you have always been paranoid on here.  In the entire time I tried to be your friend you were seeing enemies everywhere.  It took a while before you would even talk to me.  Now I have always been an honest person and I have no issues sharing my opinion.  I don't expect everyone to share the same opinions as I do. I may not always like what people have to say but I don't go to war over things. I don't try to strong arm them into changing post of what they might say.  I might ask nicely, but I would never threaten them.  These are things you did.  You probably think now that you were right. That I was your enemy all along. Fact is though I wasn't.  Neither was Joolz or Sargas.  Your paranoia, your tendency to overreact and your love of war is what has turned so many of us into your enemy.  We are not to blame. You are.  If it wasn't for your actions, the only enemy you likely would have right now is SSS.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: