Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 10:24:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Epic Fail: IMG ships orbiting Jupiter  (Read 24867 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 09:18:34 PM »

Nice hit, mata!

I thought IMG had left when I saw Jupiter's peaceful state again. LOL
Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 07:08:21 AM »

Have you not learnt yet that is better to be a defender than an attacker? lol
You are going to be given that lesson also, unless you wish to withdraw your assets from the field.
Say "bye-bye" to Jupiter.

Did you notice that the one corp ship there didnt even have all its modules in place? lol. IMG will hold a permanent presence at Jupiter and nothing can remove that presence for long. Keep spending QP raphael. Expect to keep losing on the cost of this campaign.
Jupiter will fall by my hand. Liberated for the people from the oppressors

What happened, Dadds? Your ships didn't return since Mata's trashing of your weak ships, and you were online since then.

Were your threats just another round of your usual pathetic display of bravado, or did you gain a single IQ point from your miserable IQ to realize how foolish your actions were? bwahahaha
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2014, 11:09:27 AM »

Ralph: He came back at 12:30 last night and stayed only a few sec. when he say my ship.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2014, 10:26:12 AM »

Dadds, I am sick and tired of your rethoric and of your threats of war against EOS, I may decide to blast you out of the sky. And this is not a threat, this is not a warning, this is how I feel after reading all your recent posts.
You made that call with your actions Matamure. Happy to oblige. Let history record that the Empire of Sargas, a "neutral" squad, fired first upon another corporation. No doubt to support the new alliance with SSS. As history always shows, once a criminal, always a criminal. We have always suspected and suggested that any pirate splinter group will revert to its roots.
A cowardly attack on our forces has shown us exactly your metal. Attacking a ship half your power and without notice shows your true nature and lack of honour. You did your corporation no favours with that preemptive move.
I joined this game with the top 3 corps as pirates. Nothing has changed over the years. People who lack honour at the top. My stance never changes. Good luck with your goals here. Its good to know the true enemy reveal itself at last.

Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2014, 11:42:22 AM »

Dadds, you are the one to declare war on us.

As for your ship true power: with all bonus like optimization and laser bonus vs shield, your ship had an attack power of 29 millions against mine (and this is without shield power). Your ship was not in refit. It is your most powerfull ship. Do you expect me to go to battle with you and be defeated, no, I have design the ship needed to beat you and I succeded.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2014, 12:11:45 PM »

it is definitely not my biggest ship at all. VENGEANCE has always been my biggest model for battleship. VIGILANT is just a corp build that i am working on to emulate my prototype.
You have all the bonuses that i have as a player. so 40 v 20 is not a match. If you think that is so, then you cant count. Sorry for pointing that out to you.
Last time i checked we werent at war. You declared it with that action. I expected nothing less from skulking criminals.
Expect your empire to feel the effects of your decision.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2014, 12:35:38 PM »

it is definitely not my biggest ship at all. VENGEANCE has always been my biggest model for battleship. VIGILANT is just a corp build that i am working on to emulate my prototype.

Hahaha, you're just renaming your ship so you can again provide excuses for your miserable defeat. But whatever, whether it is your prototype or not, my ship's power is so ahead of you now, it couldn't even be called a battle. it was a one-sided massacre. I will let you bring 6 ships next time instead of 4 so you have better chances. ok? I also now have another 2 billion research points to invest in something. But I feel like there is no need to use it for now since your ships are obviously just tin cans filled with crap. ROFL
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2014, 01:43:13 PM »

Location NBR 9656 B4
Dadds vs Matamaure
1 ship vs 1 ship
17,088,875 vs 11,007,928

Attacker (Dadds) opened fire!

Wave 1 - Primary forces (Weapons & Boarding)

HMS Vengeance Vs. PAX Armor 2

Weapons assault
HMS Vengeance attacks with Laser Cannon MK CCC using standard mode.
Hit on target, doing 659025 damage!

Excellent hit on target, doing 1068075 damage!

The attack missed the target completely!

Excellent hit on target, doing 1022625 damage!

Light hit on target, doing 477225 damage!

Light hit on target, doing 409050 damage!

Excellent hit on target, doing 886275 damage!

Hit on target, doing 636300 damage!

Hit on target, doing 647663 damage!

Excellent hit on target, doing 1113525 damage!
Target shield is down!

Direct hit on target, doing 704475 damage!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
PAX Armor 2 has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!
PAX Armor 2 lost some cargo while executing the emergency jump...
HMS Vengeance searching for dumped cargo...
1518 m3 Fuel Cells scooped into cargo bay.

Wave 2 - Primary forces (Weapons flyby)

Wave 3 - Protected forces (Weapons & Boarding)

Objective: Defeat the opponent primary & protected forces. 

Attacker victory!

If you can't beat the master, kick the dog lol
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2014, 01:47:04 PM »

Dadds, I am sick and tired of your rethoric and of your threats of war against EOS, I may decide to blast you out of the sky. And this is not a threat, this is not a warning, this is how I feel after reading all your recent posts.
You made that call with your actions Matamure. Happy to oblige. Let history record that the Empire of Sargas, a "neutral" squad, fired first upon another corporation. No doubt to support the new alliance with SSS. As history always shows, once a criminal, always a criminal. We have always suspected and suggested that any pirate splinter group will revert to its roots.
A cowardly attack on our forces has shown us exactly your metal. Attacking a ship half your power and without notice shows your true nature and lack of honour. You did your corporation no favours with that preemptive move.
I joined this game with the top 3 corps as pirates. Nothing has changed over the years. People who lack honour at the top. My stance never changes. Good luck with your goals here. Its good to know the true enemy reveal itself at last.

1. You declared war on EoS first.

2. NHC was in the top 3 and was number 1 a long time. They were never pirates. There was only one pirating corp in the top 3 at the time and that was my corp. We are no longer a pirating corp. Yes I occasionally hit people but that doesn't make the entire corp a pirating corp.  There is one consistent thing I have noticed though. That is your paranoia and your love of war.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2014, 02:37:53 PM »

So in declaring war on EOS as you suggest, oh sage of the vague guesses, the almighty Jamjul,  where exactly did that happen? Where did we openly attack an EOS establishment? Where was there a formal declaration of war? EOS and sargas has always been outspoken toward me, and so it is within my right to be outspoken to them. Not once did IMG forces strike a member of EOS. The treaty with SSS and my questioning it sparked the attack, which showed finally EOS's true identity. And also its demise.
You have seen a quick response to what happened at Jupiter, Matamure of [EOS]. More to come for your members i am afraid to say.
Call it what you want Matamure, i powered down my vessel to take you down. Something that wasnt of consideration with your strike.
Enjoy the coming of the storm.

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2014, 03:23:29 PM »

2. NHC was in the top 3 and was number 1 a long time. They were never pirates. There was only one pirating corp in the top 3 at the time and that was my corp. We are no longer a pirating corp. Yes I occasionally hit people but that doesn't make the entire corp a pirating corp.  There is one consistent thing I have noticed though. That is your paranoia and your love of war.
"Yeah we hit people occasionally but that doesnt make us pirates" Yes it bloody well does. You are the leader of a band to set example. You are a pirate. We are at war with pirates. geee what a thickhead. and replace th with a d also. both apt words.
Even when you are doing wrong, you try to justify it in your mind that you are doing right. All i can say is "go get good professional help" It is beyond my ability or concern to help your issues.
Now with the last final cog in place as expected, our fleet is situated to dole out some events.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2014, 05:43:17 PM »

"Yeah we hit people occasionally but that doesnt make us pirates" Yes it bloody well does. You are the leader of a band to set example. You are a pirate. We are at war with pirates. geee what a thickhead. and replace th with a d also. both apt words.
Even when you are doing wrong, you try to justify it in your mind that you are doing right. All i can say is "go get good professional help" It is beyond my ability or concern to help your issues.
Now with the last final cog in place as expected, our fleet is situated to dole out some events.

I said I. Not we.  I don't exactly do it often.  I can't really be considered a pirate anymore and my people as far as I know don't go around attacking anyone.  As for where you declared.  Well found one post that seemed to say you were going to consider them an enemy.

An ally of SSS will be considered as a protagonist towards IMG. I understood that the empire of sargas [EOS] was of neutral standing. Any alliance will unfortunately make them our enemy of state. IMG wait on this treaty information with interest.

The original post can be found here. 

http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,8775.0.html
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2014, 07:47:01 PM »

And Dadds, that last statement quoted of yours ("An ally of SSS will be considered as a protagonist towards IMG. I understood that the empire of sargas [EOS] was of neutral standing. Any alliance will unfortunately make them our enemy of state. IMG wait on this treaty information with interest.") is what started the hostilities between EoS and IMG, not the attack by Mata.  Saying what you said forced our hand as soon as the alliance became ratified.  

And, as I recall, the first war started when IMG attacked PMI (your attack on mad-mark) when we were still in negotiations.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:49:20 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2014, 09:03:16 PM »

And Dadds, that last statement quoted of yours ("An ally of SSS will be considered as a protagonist towards IMG. I understood that the empire of sargas [EOS] was of neutral standing. Any alliance will unfortunately make them our enemy of state. IMG wait on this treaty information with interest.") is what started the hostilities between EoS and IMG, not the attack by Mata.  Saying what you said forced our hand as soon as the alliance became ratified.  

And, as I recall, the first war started when IMG attacked PMI (your attack on mad-mark) when we were still in negotiations.

You recall that incorrectly my friend.  War was declared just prior to that attack on mark.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2014, 09:26:15 PM »

it was a while ago and I am getting older...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: