Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 28, 2024, 09:02:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: You guys active?  (Read 18328 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2014, 11:22:16 PM »

and notice in all those things that was occurring, who was there to help mediate?1 and now you all wish to turn on me as is evident in game as well as on forums? Most of you at best are just weak individuals, so i hold no grudges. You are just cattle or worse, being herded to which ever butcher will take you in, to be slaughtered humanely. How many frikkin' times do i have to say, "stop badmouthing my corp or face a war" before you all realize i am not joking. You assume to know me? What a laugh. You want to talk about war mongering JamJul? when you almost drove me to quit as a noob along with your PRKL mates who systematically destroyed everything i had? How you then chose to war vs me because 1 of my members had somehow upset you with a bad word before they became our member? You told me not to be an upstart etc and how much more powerful you were than me?
Funny how your memory fades on who is the warmonger. I started this game and wanted to be left alone. Apparently, that wasnt good enough for you lot. Now when you get it back in your fade, you go all cry-baby and cry foul that i am the bad guy. Raphael started game in the same manor. posting how profitable piracy was and raiding others, including my corp. you want to talk about FIRST BLOOD?
how do you see me as a bully for standing up to all the top corps? Maybe its an American thing where anyone who stands up for themselves is not allowed and you classify as a bully. lol. (with disdain) for those who dont know what that word mean, or may interpret my comment wrong, here it is:2
disdain
dɪsˈdeɪn,-z-/Submit
noun
the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect.
Again, IMG has never had a defaulter or quitter. I explained things to you in private about personal issues of my crew, and you chose to take it to forums to say we are a slumping corp.
Now this slumping corp has mobilized. expect a lot of combat reports hitting your inbox

1.  You only mediated the illegal attack between a GC member and a non-GC member regarding an attack in Sol system by a member of the GC.  That was your job as a GC representative (don't make it sound that you went 'above and beyond'')

2.  Do you really think that when you use wiki (or any other information source) that you can get away with it after dissing my attempts to define a phrase?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:31:17 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: