Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 08:06:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: *GUN* news report *GUN* news report *GUN*  (Read 12466 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 02:17:22 PM »

i am still the only captain here with any honor. all of you have turned traitor, quit, attacked without declaration. At least i have the honor to declare my status, not backbite in the shadows.
ITO got a declaration for trying to take over the GC charter, for which they had no input into, and to call it their own. Sure, that wasnt the only reason. Siding with a pirate will also get you bad attention here. Choosing to input on a topic where you probably should have stayed out from at best, when a dispute erupts between two forces.
So in the end, i guess stupidity got ITO into the war. Its good to have an opinion, just dont cry about it when someone dislikes that opinion. Its an option to voice or not to voice. Bring it to a common forum and you are going to get a reaction from the one who you choose to have an opinion against.
As always, a simple, total, retraction and apology will take you from the hit list.
From my experiences though, you guys dont have the strength, ability or intelligence to consider that. I am going to teach all of you some harsh lessons it seems.
Report to moderator   Logged

Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 04:24:51 PM »

I'd like you to tell me, please, where and how I have lost any honor.

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 05:16:33 PM »

i am still the only captain here with any honor. all of you have turned traitor, quit, attacked without declaration. At least i have the honor to declare my status, not backbite in the shadows.
ITO got a declaration for trying to take over the GC charter, for which they had no input into, and to call it their own. Sure, that wasnt the only reason. Siding with a pirate will also get you bad attention here. Choosing to input on a topic where you probably should have stayed out from at best, when a dispute erupts between two forces.
So in the end, i guess stupidity got ITO into the war. Its good to have an opinion, just dont cry about it when someone dislikes that opinion. Its an option to voice or not to voice. Bring it to a common forum and you are going to get a reaction from the one who you choose to have an opinion against.
As always, a simple, total, retraction and apology will take you from the hit list.
From my experiences though, you guys dont have the strength, ability or intelligence to consider that. I am going to teach all of you some harsh lessons it seems.

I never attacked without declaration.  I attacked after you declared war on me over a matter of opinion.   I never turned on you. You turned on me because you didn't like my opinion of the shape your corp was in at the time.  Just because I left the GC doesn't mean I was turning on anyone.   As for ITO, all Joolz said to begin with was he could see how I might see things that way from my own point of view.   He didn't say I was right. But you took it as that and declared war on him as well.  As for EoS, I seem to recall seeing a post somewhere saying you were going to war with them now as well.  Maybe you didn't mean it the way it looked to us, but that is how it looked to Mata and it is likely why he went ahead and attacked you.   Just remember almost all of us didn't choose to be your enemy.  You decided to make us your enemies yourself..
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: