Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 05:52:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ITO  (Read 46721 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2014, 01:41:49 PM »

and take note. VENGEANCE is on the battle arena. i got 1 ship there, you have 4 ships, EOS has 2 ships. I only need the one ship. You called me out, lets call your bluff. you want to go 1v1 or 1v4? doesnt matter to me. and as Sargas points out, i would be very careful who you call a combat coward. i may take exception to that and come pay a visit
Report to moderator   Logged

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2014, 10:12:09 PM »

I should probably just call you a combat coward often you so will show up immediately and not let me wait. LOL

I am not bluffing, I never do. I am confident I win will. And in case you get lucky and land a lot of critical hits and I lose, well, that's part of the game.

Fact is, I make much more RP/hr than you now. And since my previous priority of getting a billion power is done, I can now focus on bringing my RP to over 10,000,000 RP/ hr. I will completely dominate your ships with better tech by then. You better get used to always losing against me because that will happen for sure in the future.

You get my point, combat coward? Hahahahaha
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2014, 12:12:10 PM »

I should probably just call you a combat coward often you so will show up immediately and not let me wait. LOL
Contrary to YOUR belief that you pull and control other's actions in a game by name calling, that is by far not the case or the truth. As i have stated in many a previous thread, you cant handle the truth, so you substitute your own. Its a typical psychosis of the insane who feels safe and secure behind their little PC and internet connection and substitute real life for this life so they feel normal and empowered again. Let me tell you something....you are an extinct sub-species that will die a natural death, provided you dont alter that outcome with a rash action to shorten that natural progression.
As to being a combat "coward", are you calling me out in real life, hero? OH, of course not...sorry i forgot this is your reality.
As far as "your real life" here is concerned I showed up only because i can, and had a free resource at the time to do so. Not because you goaded me into it. Your very ego trip is none of my concern on how powerful you feel. Fact is, you are nothing, and will never eventuate into anything. You get the "Darwin award" for natural selection. (or in your case, "non-selection")
If your idea of being a coward is someone who will come and face down an opponent with seemingly overwhelming power, than either you are on the wrong planet, or I am. I am guessing the former, but there are other planets to be on.
I have done the same math you have and the two ships locked into combat will win dependent on the roll of the dice.
I was quite happy to run this timer down and meet you in combat, in the spirit that is was intended. What i read from your posting, however, makes me not give you satisfaction on the battlefield. I am a coward if i dont meet you, I am a coward when i do in your words. And you put the idea out there that if you lose, then it was just lucky. So be it. I will withdraw my vessel so you will never know the outcome. I am through with you and your petty little imaginary world.
Since you feel you forced my hand to come to battle, i will show you otherwise.
Dumb A$$!

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2014, 03:09:53 PM »

ROFL!  laugh  laugh  laugh

A lot of talk AGAIN backed by nothing but your own words.

You withdraw from combat because you realized that you will lose that fight, and that you just can't win against me in the long run--that is why you won't face my ships ever again. Did you also realize that you indeed are a real combat coward? Maybe you realized that you really are not a man, but instead just a little girl. You also have never seen true combat! And no, playing COD all day doesn't make you a true veteran!Hahaha Go fool someone else, little girl! LOL

No amount of your useless rhetoric can convince people here. You opting not to fight proves only one thing: that you are just ALL TALK AND NO BITE, like a true coward. Actions mean more than words, so talking all tough but acting like a coward really only means that you are just a coward! Hahaha

I now permit you going back to the outer rings and hiding there. Hiding is the only thing you are good at in the game. LOL

JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2014, 12:57:41 AM »

fishing1

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2014, 09:08:32 AM »

Dadds, the Syndicate will now occupy Jupiter. I don't have to worry since you are a big coward, right? I guess I don't have to defend it so heavily since you said you won't attack..

Or maybe you will change your mind AGAIN (like a little girl), and decide to attack (only to appear tough, of course), then decide to withdraw AGAIN in the last minute. Am I right?hahahaha You probably change your mind as often as you change your diapers. What will be your excuse this time, coward? ROFL
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2014, 12:04:41 PM »

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2014, 12:19:39 PM »

What's the matter Raphael? Did i strike a "raw nerve" there? Am i getting too close to the real truth about you? haha.
You got all these great big toys to play with, but awwwwwwww, nobody wants to come play with you. That must bother you down to your core hey, having no friends and no life.
All your friends are bought and paid for as are your loyal subjects. As i said, you are nothing to me and will continue to remain so. a pimple on the backside of the earth and humanity in dire need of some attention. Should give your therapist plenty of work though.
Sayonara, Dumb A$$ (i recommend that title for your next name change)

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2014, 09:19:34 AM »

LOL, if you have nothing to do but further prove how much of a coward you are, you dont have to reply here. The reason why I bothered with this thread is because you acted all tough and wanted to fight one on one. But that was just all show of course since you're just a scared little girl. Stop acting as if you're some hotshot, and start acting like the big has-been that you really are.Hahaha
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2014, 05:45:10 PM »

keep scrolling back up to my last 2 posts on the subject, Captain "Dumb A$$" eventually it may sink in to your brain even (miracles can happen). You also seem to have an abnormal obsession with little girls. I suggest taking that up also with your therapist before it becomes a criminal matter. Perhaps a guilty "sister" syndrome is my guess.
out of character: I am planning some holidays overseas at end of the year. If you feel you want to discuss the issue in real life, let me know. I can always pop on over on a detour and we can discuss what it is to be a coward. I am always happy to educate the ignorant.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2014, 06:31:05 PM »

LOL, again stating things that are not relevant to game--what a typical response of true coward!Hahaha

You are getting farther and farther away from the topic. Seems you are just desperate to post a reply here. I guess that's just for the sake of appearing all tough and manly. Afterall, you claim to be a real combat veteran, right? (but who are you kidding, really? my grandma is more manly than you) Hahahaha! If a "guy" withdraws from a planned battle (especially in a game like this), it only means one thing and no other: that "he" is scared. I should probably use "she" though. LOL. There's no need to put up silly excuses because it just won't work. It's easy to recognize honorless cowards like you nowadays because it's so common. Hahaha

I'm done here. It's a waste of time dealing with complete has-beens who are desperate to stay relevant. ROFL
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2014, 11:02:30 AM »

So was that a "yes" to getting together? a "maybe" or what. You are calling me a "real-life coward" which has nothing to do in game. I can find a few minutes of my time and a few dollars to come and chat to you about that since i am planning on travel at end of year. Happy to talk over those matters with you and explain my point of view. Naturally, you need to be done with this thread since it is getting well over your tiny brain and head. My PM box is always open for a meet date. i will be abroad between late Dec '14 to early Feb '15. I am sure you can fit in an appointment within that time, if you wish to discuss my sexuality, ability or military history with me. I guess if your consider your grandmama more manly than me, then i suspect that you dont have a man figure in your life and are weaker than your own grandma. OEDIPUS SYNDROME. Dont worry, its quite common to revere and quite often sleep with your siblings and parents, so the psyches say.....Go get that help with professionals to talk it over with them....
BTW "in a game like this" combat is defunct by the very nature of it. Again, go back to my reason for moving on. No longer going to give you any acknowledgement in game as anyone of any import. You want to make up your reasons as to why i chose to move on....go ahead. The only reason why i left was so i wasnt part of your psychosis any longer. Dont want to disturb that unbalanced mind any longer. And because you dont deserve any respect to fight as a warrior. So keep building, building, building....and show how pointless it is at the end of the day, since no one wants to play with you. I was at least willing to do so, until you chose to open that flap you call a mouth and mess things up.

First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2014, 08:30:43 PM »

So was that a "yes" to getting together? a "maybe" or what. You are calling me a "real-life coward" which has nothing to do in game. I can find a few minutes of my time and a few dollars to come and chat to you about that since i am planning on travel at end of year. Happy to talk over those matters with you and explain my point of view. Naturally, you need to be done with this thread since it is getting well over your tiny brain and head. My PM box is always open for a meet date. i will be abroad between late Dec '14 to early Feb '15. I am sure you can fit in an appointment within that time, if you wish to discuss my sexuality, ability or military history with me. I guess if your consider your grandmama more manly than me, then i suspect that you dont have a man figure in your life and are weaker than your own grandma. OEDIPUS SYNDROME. Dont worry, its quite common to revere and quite often sleep with your siblings and parents, so the psyches say.....Go get that help with professionals to talk it over with them....
BTW "in a game like this" combat is defunct by the very nature of it. Again, go back to my reason for moving on. No longer going to give you any acknowledgement in game as anyone of any import. You want to make up your reasons as to why i chose to move on....go ahead. The only reason why i left was so i wasnt part of your psychosis any longer. Dont want to disturb that unbalanced mind any longer. And because you dont deserve any respect to fight as a warrior. So keep building, building, building....and show how pointless it is at the end of the day, since no one wants to play with you. I was at least willing to do so, until you chose to open that flap you call a mouth and mess things up.

Dadds, if you can make it to Portland, Oregon, USA (or U.S. of A - if you prefer.  lol) I would really enjoy meeting you.  I even put some watermelon on the 'barbie'.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2014, 12:26:15 PM »

Probably not going to happen.

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: