Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 20, 2024, 10:24:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pradip here  (Read 12887 times)
pradip
Private

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2014, 04:30:22 PM »

Hello everyone.

I have just started playing a few weeks ago. I am having a wonderful time, easy to learn, so much here to explore. The politics is a little strange, but I am sure I will get the hang of it all.

I like that the game is changing, even as I start playing.  Free Realms had changes, but they were the same each year.  I think I like this better.
Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 04:34:58 PM »

Welcome to the game:) I wish you fun. If you have questions, do not hesitate.
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 04:51:13 PM »

That a good sign more new face in the game. Good luck and fun. Like matt say have questions just someone in here will answers.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 05:06:06 PM »

Once again I will say welcome to the game and welcome to TGE.  I am glad to have you on board.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 05:50:07 PM »

Welcome pradip 1
I am glad to see that TGE got to you before I managed to make your acquaintance XD

The politics are indeed interesting... But do not worry about the ongoing banter between the long lived corp leaders. They have immoral grudges, but truth is you can be friends with anyone in this game 1

Please let me know if I can be of service

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 06:18:41 PM »

Welcome pradip 1
I am glad to see that TGE got to you before I managed to make your acquaintance XD

The politics are indeed interesting... But do not worry about the ongoing banter between the long lived corp leaders. They have immoral grudges, but truth is you can be friends with anyone in this game 1

Please let me know if I can be of service

He is right. With the top corps you can't go wrong unless you picked IMG.  Me and Raph may have Banter but for the most part we get along alright.  We also have a NAP with ITO, EoS and NHC.    No NAP with SSS but we typically leave each other alone.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 06:31:35 PM »

He is right. With the top corps you can't go wrong unless you picked IMG.  Me and Raph may have Banter but for the most part we get along alright.  We also have a NAP with ITO, EoS and NHC.    No NAP with SSS but we typically leave each other alone.
This is something I would disagree with... Dadds and the rest of IMG's members are friendly and fair individuals. As long as you do not insult them or their corp it is easy to stay on good terms with them.

Here is a tip for you pradip; do not try to keep up with any of the arguments between Dadds and the other corp leaders (JJL, Raphael, Joolz, and Sargas). Unless Dadds or IMG does something to you PERSONALLY there is no need for an undeserved bad rep. I'm just saying keep an open mind and do not make premature judgment calls.

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 06:32:57 PM »

welcome to the game.  As you have heard before, ask questions (of all of us and not just JJL)

All the major players want the game to grow and are willing to give advice (conflicting at times, but advice nevertheless)

and, please heed what Rostin just said (he is Dorothy Gale's neighbor, after all)...

...giggle...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:37:57 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 06:41:16 PM »

This is something I would disagree with... Dadds and the rest of IMG's members are friendly and fair individuals. As long as you do not insult them or their corp it is easy to stay on good terms with them.

Here is a tip for you pradip; do not try to keep up with any of the arguments between Dadds and the other corp leaders (JJL, Raphael, Joolz, and Sargas). Unless Dadds or IMG does something to you PERSONALLY there is no need for an undeserved bad rep. I'm just saying keep an open mind and do not make premature judgment calls.

This here shows just how new you are.  Dadds has always been bent towards war.  The smallest thing can set him off.  If it wasn't for this, he would be a nice guy. But he doesn't trust anyone around him and even his "friends" need to be careful with him. Say something he doesn't like and he is likely to go after you. Dadds has been like this since the beginning. The GC just helped to keep him and IMG under control.   I tried to be his friend and some bullying and a declaration of war is what I got out of it.  I should have known better to trust him but I tried.   I tend to be honest, more honest then some people would like.  I don't always say things to insult or upset people.  But it does happen. I believe it is better to be honest with friends about everything rather then just lie about things they don't want to hear.   ITO themselves said they could see how it was from my point of view. They weren't siding with me. They weren't siding with anyone.  They got war declared on them as well. Both ITO and IMG were in the GC.  So IMG turned on their own allies over this.  Is it any small wonder that most of us will never trust Dadds again?  I am willing to make some agreements such as the public fuel station one and hope they keep their word if they agree to the deal with me.  But I won't be surprised if they turn on me.  It's what their good at.  IMG is a bad alliance for people to join right now simply because Dadds has made pretty much everyone their enemy.  No new player really wants to deal with that kind of thing.  Nor should they have to.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 06:50:24 PM »

I have 3 friends in IMG.  We are only at war because Dadds wants us to be.

Jake and I actually joke with each other after we shoot each other.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 07:45:34 PM »

I have 3 friends in IMG.  We are only at war because Dadds wants us to be.

Jake and I actually joke with each other after we shoot each other.

That 3rd friend aysle is not likely to be returning from the game.  I was on good terms with him.  I miss the guy. He somehow was able to help Dadds to see reason.  This entire situation is just ridicules. I advise new player not to join IMG simply because they don't need to have practically everyone in the galaxy gunning for them. They need a place where they can actually grow.  Yes the rest of us big boys have IMG sometimes gunning for us, but we won't have near as many enemies. The one enemy we got is one who decided to make us his enemy. Unfortunately I don't see peace in the near future with Dadds simply because we can't even be sure we can trust him.  I know for me it is going to take a lot if he is going to want to earn my trust back.  I tried to trust him and to earn his trust.  I worked to do that.  But you can see where it got me. 
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 07:58:37 PM »

Indeed, he is really going to have to work hard to regain my trust.

I, at this time, have only 1 enemy.  His name is Dadds (and it was his choice, not mine).  He may petition me for a change in his status via PM (but we don't really see that happening, do we)...

...sigh...

(edit - Yes Rafe, I know that I am off topic here, and I apologize.)...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 08:02:51 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 10:12:07 PM »

Welcome to AG, Pradip! Always good to see new players join the fun.  1

It was a good choice not joining IMG, otherwise I would have put up a bounty on you right away, even if you are a newbie. IMG is never allowed to grow, afterall. (hint at other newbies)  1

pradip
Private

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 05:05:33 PM »

Ooh! Hot topic.
Well I do not think I could have made a better choice of a corporation.  And I am liking this game. Many people are making friends, and giving so much help. 
pradip
Private

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2014, 05:13:13 PM »

Update:

The game is great. And TGE is great corp to be in. I am having the best time.
I hope you all are.
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: