Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 06:20:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IMG stance vs civilian outposts of TGE  (Read 15311 times)
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 07:00:36 PM »

Dadds: I had placed on the forum a warning that I was to attack you about 24 hrs before the fact...
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 07:02:31 PM »

and, that was after your declaration of war...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:22:11 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2014, 07:20:04 PM »

See what you fail to understand, all mighty sprookers of the forums, is i actually have a life to attend to, and cant be bothered reading all the crap you sprook every hour. i generally deal with it every week or fortnight, since what you say here has total lack of value and meaning to me.
Having said how unimportant your points are, lets analyze a couple of concepts. (get your lawyers books out again Sargas lol)

By your words, as soon as the treaty was validated, we would be at war.  And as soon as the treaty was validated and signed,  by your words, we were at war.  This tactic of yours seemed to the EoS as your saying 'play the game the way I want you to do or else'.  So, our only option was the 'or else'.  That bloody idiotic statement of yours guaranteed the alliance.  You have been wanting me for a long time (how's that gotten you so far?).
By your words, I wasnt "privvy" to any alliance details, so how can i decide who is ally, neutral or enemy? If you read into my statement that an alliance with SSS automatically declares war on us, then you need to point that out to us before you attack in such a dishonorable way.
I have told all those who i am at war with well in advance of such an action. It is the only honorable way.  What are you trying to say?  "We are officially at war, and I will attack you next Monday?   No, war does not work that way.  If we are at war, you will be attacked whenever you are spotted (even before you start shooting yourself).  A true combat veteran will understand that.
On the post of a public fuel station, i have responded in kind. Add a big minus to trust your corp by your actions What bloody actionsand by your commitment to your criminal allies. "Once a thief, always a thief". There is no trust of EOS.What have I ever done to you, except disagreement? Self-serving criminals is how we rank you. And that is the positives.  And, truth be told, I don't give a bloody rat's arse how you rank me.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 06:35:19 AM »

Quote from: Dadds on July 11, 2014, 02:50:25 PM

"An ally of SSS will be considered as a protagonist towards IMG. I understood that the empire of sargas [EOS] was of neutral standing. Any alliance will unfortunately make them our enemy of state. IMG wait on this treaty information with interest."

end quote

How else was I supposed to read it?

To me that looked like a declaration of war. That is why I had assumed you had declared war on EoS.  If that isn't what you ment, perhaps it be best to explain it a little better.  To a lot of us that is how it looked and I am pretty sure that is why Mata hit you at Jupiter.  So if you didn't mean it as one, perhaps this entire thing between EoS and IMG was a misunderstanding.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 12:03:27 PM »

Y'all don't need to worry about IMG. Once WHDs are improved, rivers of blood will flow, and IMG will know the true meaning of terror. They will be killed each single day, over and over again, even if I have to spend hundreds of QPs everyday!  diablo
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2014, 05:06:57 PM »

What are you trying to say?  "We are officially at war, and I will attack you next Monday?   No, war does not work that way.  If we are at war, you will be attacked whenever you are spotted (even before you start shooting yourself).  A true combat veteran will understand that.
On the post of a public fuel station, i have responded in kind. Add a big minus to trust your corp by your actions What bloody actionsand by your commitment to your criminal allies. "Once a thief, always a thief". There is no trust of EOS.What have I ever done to you, except disagreement? Self-serving criminals is how we rank you. And that is the positives.  And, truth be told, I don't give a bloody rat's arse how you rank me.
OK lets do a count of how many "combat veterans" are here today. Now, including me, i count one. who wishes to add to that number?
Who has stood up to fight for their country?
Dont go quoting "that isnt how war is conducted" you sanctimonious piece of dribble. You obviously are blissfully unaware of how things are done.
To answer the "lookers" and "sprookers" did you also not read, IMG wait on this treaty? let me give you a clue. Sorry for those non-English speakers, but the clue was in "wait" I know i am a heck of a lot cleverer than you, but i didnt think i was talking to vegetables when i made that quote. Obviously i need to adjust my language to that of a new-born so everyone can U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D me. Get it? or do i need to explain further.
As for raphael...pfffft! you are as lame as it gets. a benchmark for underachievers. I laugh in your general direction.

Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2014, 05:57:10 PM »

I laugh in your general direction.

Not the exact quote... But name that movie!

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2014, 07:01:59 PM »

(sic)
What are you trying to say?  "We are officially at war, and I will attack you next Monday?   No, war does not work that way.  If we are at war, you will be attacked whenever you are spotted (even before you start shooting yourself).  A true combat veteran will understand that.
On the post of a public fuel station, i have responded in kind. Add a big minus to trust your corp by your actions What bloody actionsand by your commitment to your criminal allies. "Once a thief, always a thief". There is no trust of EOS.What have I ever done to you, except disagreement?2 Self-serving criminals is how we rank you. And that is the positives.  And, truth be told, I don't give a bloody rat's arse how you rank me.
OK lets do a count of how many "combat veterans" are here today. Now, including me, i count one. who wishes to add to that number?
Who has stood up to fight for their country? 1
Dont go quoting "that isnt how war is conducted" you sanctimonious2 piece of dribble. You obviously are blissfully unaware of how things are done.
To answer the "lookers" and "sprookers" did you also not read, IMG wait on this treaty? let me give you a clue. Sorry for those non-English speakers, but the clue was in "wait" I know i am a heck of a lot cleverer than you, but i didnt think i was talking to vegetables when i made that quote. Obviously i need to adjust my language to that of a new-born so everyone can U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D me. Get it? or do i need to explain further.
As for raphael...pfffft! you are as lame as it gets. a benchmark for underachievers. I laugh in your general direction.

1ME, M*T*E*F*C*ER, I AM A COMBAT VETERAN!!!   DECORATED!!!  YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO DOWN THIS ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!  other wise, let's parse this missive of yours.

Well, what have I done?

"adjective, derogatory
adjective: sanctimonious
making a show of being morally superior to other people.

I'm not making a show boss, I am superior (at least to you)...

didyoudorealcombat,ordidyouonlydosupport?

Edit - Dadds I meant what I just said.  Are you a real combat soldier, or were you one of those that got 'combat pay' and stole the beer rations that were designated for the troops on the lime?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:27:50 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
FreezeLove
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2014, 07:40:10 PM »

Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

You can call me what you want, just dont call me late for dinner!
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2014, 07:44:03 PM »

Yes!

sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2014, 08:15:34 PM »

I believe the quote was "I laugh at your shoes"...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:17:28 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2014, 11:19:32 PM »

ouch
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 01:02:14 AM »

It was actually "I fart in your general direction"

lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2014, 01:09:31 AM »

now that hurt  laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 05:02:03 AM »

What are you trying to say?  "We are officially at war, and I will attack you next Monday?   No, war does not work that way.  If we are at war, you will be attacked whenever you are spotted (even before you start shooting yourself).  A true combat veteran will understand that.
Who has stood up to fight for their country?
Dont go quoting "that isnt how war is conducted" you sanctimonious piece of dribble. You obviously are blissfully unaware of how things are done.

It looked like to me that you were saying you considered them your enemy and that you were at war.  The last part though can be taken different way. Now that yous aid what it means it's like owe that's what he ment.  But with the first part of the message being so stong, it made the last part sound like a sort of mocking saying "we know your allies with them against us now. we just want to see it said".    This is why it is so important to word things just right.  It created a big misunderstanding then.  Now if it had been me though, I would have asked you to clarify what exactly you ment. Then waited for you to do so. But not everyone reacts the same way.  I know this is really none of my business anyways.  I just thought i'd give my opinion anyways. After all it seems quite a bit of us misunderstood you.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: