Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 12:35:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: COM missions drop over existing COM  (Read 78986 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2014, 09:52:26 PM »

The likely culprate is Dadds.  That said I did send out a reminder to my people about it. Just in case someone did it and I hadn't heard about it. Only 1 person besides myself has personal ships capable of producing COMs of these powers. That is Sauron. Though I doubt it is him. Also some of my other people do have use of corp COM ships capable of producing such missions.  That being said I can understand why some might do this to Mata and Raph without thinking much of it. They are so much bigger they figure they aren't hurting anything. Unfortunately not everyone thinks ahead.  That said those like Dadds know the benefit of doing this to them and would gladly do this to his enemies.  After all that is how he sees us all.  Even those he isn't at war with he sees as a potential enemy.
There you go again, pointing blame toward me and my corp. I will state again, for the record, for those morons who keep missing the point, I DONT DUMP COM MISSIONS ON OTHERS. If a combatant is in a system that i go to, you can expect a combat counter before a dump. The only time i use that tactic is when i want to extend a com counter to keep an aggressor in place while i attack them so you will know when it is me doing this. It is likely a sneaky cheap lazy act of someone that is or was a pirate, JJL. Who is the more likely suspect there, i wonder?

Here is the thing Dadds. You have admitted me to doing it against Raph in the past to extend his timer. You have no problem doing it to people you are at war with.  Well look at this, you are at war with TGE, ITO, SSS and EoS.  Considering you have no issue using this as a tactic in war to delay their profits, for all we know you could easily be laying them on us with that very intention.  How can we even be sure to trust you when you turn your backs on  treaties and alliances over simple opinions?  Is it any wonder we don't trust you.   Fact is I haven't laid any COMs down on mata in a long time.  I haven't ever laid it down on any other member of EoS.  The only time I have ever laid them down on ITO is if both of us have a hijacking. In which case I make an offer to finish the COM for them and they can come back later and collect their rewards.  Something of which no one has had an issue with.  As for SSS,  Raph's the only one I have ever laid them on for them. I don't exactly stumble across his missions a lot.  Me and Raph have no official agreement one way or the others.  The reason we don't hit each other is cause we got no reason really to.  We would rather focus our aggression on a mutual enemy.   Now why put all the blame on me I wonder?  In the past when I have done it and someone asked me, I was truthful about it.  I have no reason to do it to Mata.  I have no reason to jeopardize our NAP.  Me and him may not get along like we used to, but that doesn't mean I am going to be an ass and just leave them on him.  Dadds the only one I'd gladly slap COMs on is you.  After all we are at war and if I can make it take longer to complete you missions then so be it.  I have told my people not to be laying COMs down on others. But I have given them permission to do that to is IMG. Not that they see you guys much either.
Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2014, 05:46:27 PM »

A big player drop a COM mission again on top of mine and left the area at S/MTL 8970 A1.  4  4  4  4
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2014, 06:12:43 PM »

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2014, 09:38:28 PM »

A little bit more suspects now..  laugh
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2014, 03:36:06 PM »

It wasn't me (not big enough either  2 ), though I'd like to take a moment to apologise for inadvertedly dropping in on a COM twice a few weeks ago. I didn't realise that you active your mission just by clicking on it in the cargo bay, thinking that'd only happen once you actually start the timer. Sorry about that mistake kvala and another captain whose name I forgot. It won't happen again. The ± 1.5 M opponents will have added nearly seven hours to your timers.

A good few of you have had messages from me asking when your COMs run out since then.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2014, 04:44:10 PM »

What I do since a few months now if there is a COM where I intend to start a new one: I move elsewhere and come back later or drop the mission for free at earth. No time to loose waiting.
Viracocha
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2014, 05:03:39 PM »

so i am not only one who get COMs over his missions  21
someone do that systematically  4

Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2014, 09:07:21 PM »

Viracocha: lets find the culprit captain and prosecute (I mean execute) him or her.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2014, 09:54:54 PM »

I'm sorry, Mata, but I am your Emperor and I say there will be no executions for this offense.

Instead, the convicted party must stay alive. He/She will be incarcerated in a dark and dank cell measuring about 3 meters by 1 meter by 2 meters. There (assign prisoner designation here) will be encouraged to contemplate the folly of their actions for the rest of their lives.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 09:56:44 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2014, 10:29:58 PM »

Better to just "integrate" the culprit in your Sunday BBQ I say.

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2014, 11:18:31 PM »

CANNIBAL!!!!!!!!!
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2014, 11:24:04 PM »

lol I think I will stop coming your sunday BBQ just in case.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2014, 11:32:51 PM »

CANNIBAL!!!!!!!!!

At least I'm dressed  12
Viracocha
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2014, 11:18:24 AM »

it's hard to find who it is but i am sure that i will hunt him very long time when i find him ..
it's 1 of the top players because droped Com's was big

Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2014, 11:50:30 AM »

idem here
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: