Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 07:44:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Top corps ranking: add # of active members (and perhaps total amount of $,RP,QP)  (Read 2397 times)
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2014, 08:02:34 AM »

There are 40 corps out there, and a lot of them don't show any activity at all. I should know, as one of a few things on my to-do list before abandoning my own one-man corp for a real one, is to get GTF on the first page. Having monitored the power ratings of many a nearby corp, I noticed over a longer period of time that there's hardly any fluctuation, if at all. Some of those corps are taking up valuable slots on planets and moons not overly far away. The Galactic Taxi Federation is a peaceful corp and seeks good relations with other corps. Avoiding needless fuel consumption is vital to our industry however ;), so having to fly a quadrant further away just to leave abandoned outposts of inactive players alone is not desirable.

If the corps ranking would, in addition to the total # of players, show the ACTIVE number of captains, it'd help in judging whether or not it'd be morally defensible to take a slot by force.

What would also be nice, not just for bragging rights, but as a general indication of what you're up against, is if the same ranking would show the total amount of solars all players in a corp possess together, and maybe the amount of RP and QP as well. SOL Corp could make it mandatory to publish a corp's accounts ;)
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 06:11:17 PM »

The vast majority of them corps are dead corps. Most have no active members at all and need to be removed.  Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be something that will happen. Just like all the inactive players in the game are not removed. If your curious which corps are active you can message me in the game and I can send you a list of the ones I know to be active.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: