Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 16, 2024, 04:30:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I am thedestroyer  (Read 46408 times)
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2014, 01:16:03 AM »

CHILDREN, please!

This is way past inappropriate.

Yes, thank you Sargas
Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
thedestroyer
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2014, 01:19:01 AM »

CHILDREN, please!

Like I care what you think.  You too shall bow or be destroyed.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2014, 01:26:40 AM »

you know, JJL, this guy sounds a lot like that pe*kerhead that started the first IMG war. Or maybe that idiot from EIMC.  Anyway it's just another fool.

Neither of the Empires, nor their friends and allies will be subjugated by a fool (or a group of fools).
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2014, 01:28:34 AM »

Haha, I can't tell if thedestroyer is Dadds secretly trolling everyone, or just an amusing new player.

I would believe Raphael over Dadds  laugh

As much as I'd like to troll people sometimes, it's not me this time. Hahaha

I am thedestroyer.  All shall bow before me or be destroyed.

If you don't make, 5m ship power in two months, 20m power in 3, 200m power in 6, and 1 billion power in one year, you will never be as good as me. I will be 16 months old in the game on sep 26, and I have over 1.5 billion power now including stations. I do welcome some competition though. Good luck!  1

Challenge accepted.  Even if I only accomplish half that much I will be better then everyone else assides from you.  Which is fine.  I will take my time crushing you. In the meantime I will enjoy crushing everyone else in the process.

If you are only half as good, you will never catch up to me.  laugh

For a newbie, you seem to know many things about the game's history and mechanics. That said, I doubt you are a real newbie. You must be one of the old players who quit and came back. Or you could be Dadds, finally realizing that your current playing style will never make any difference against SSS.

I will let your brashness slide this one time. My members might still kick your ass though, but keep up your aggressive stance against SSS and I will personally hunt you down.

I didn't reach the top by being nice.
thedestroyer
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2014, 01:31:25 AM »

you know, JJL, this guy sounds a lot like that pe*kerhead that started the first IMG war. Or maybe that idiot from EIMC.  Anyway it's just another fool.

Neither of the Empires, nor their friends and allies will be subjugated by a fool (or a group of fools).

You will bow down before me or be destroyed.  Just try not to have a heart attack old man when it happens.

For a newbie, you seem to know many things about the game's history and mechanics. That said, I doubt you are a real newbie. You must be one of the old players who quit and came back. Or you could be Dadds, finally realizing that your current playing style will never make any difference against SSS.

I will let your brashness slide this one time. My members might still kick your ass though, but keep up your aggressive stance against SSS and I will personally hunt you down.

You can't do jack crap to me.  The big Raph is all talk.  I imagine the name The One Above All is just a way for yourself to not feel small next to other players.  You know what I am talking about. Small down there.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2014, 01:36:42 AM »

You will bow down before me or be destroyed.  Just try not to have a heart attack old man when it happens.   

You can't do jack crap to me.  The big Raph is all talk.  I imagine the name The One Above All is just a way for yourself to not feel small next to other players.  You know what I am talking about. Small down there.
thedestroyer
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2014, 01:39:00 AM »

What's the matter old timer? Don't you know how to quote and post your reply correctly. Your supposed to put your reply before the quote. Not in the quote. Have you gone senial?
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2014, 01:40:05 AM »

See you around then. Timing's good since I got bored with IMG. 1
thedestroyer
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2014, 01:42:59 AM »

See you around then. Timing's good since I got bored with IMG. 1

You mean since you couldn't find them to really hit them much?  By the way your members are quite easy targets. It really isn't hard to find any of them. A good leader might actually have educated them about how unsafe it is to have so many modules just lieing around.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2014, 01:45:04 AM »

btw it's spelled senile...

What's the matter old timer? Don't you know how to quote and post your reply correctly. Your supposed to put your reply before the quote. Not in the quote. Have you gone senial?
(sic)

what, you didn't understand it? ...did that help?
thedestroyer
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2014, 01:47:01 AM »

I understood it.  Congrads on finally learning to quote correctly.  Give yourself a big high five.  Try not to break a hip while doing it.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2014, 01:51:33 AM »

and I will be more than willing to show you how to properly answer a quote (if you are willing say something of substance).
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 01:54:51 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2014, 02:37:22 PM »

CHILDREN, please!

Like I care what you think.  You too shall bow or be destroyed.

You talk about bowing (and yo momma fantasies) so much people might get strange ideas about it.

Cancers are best treated early. Better make good use of JJL's 200 QP. Unless you manage to become as powerful as the rest of the galaxy put together REALLY soon, someone's gonna kick you all the way down to Sgr A* mate.
Irredrache
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2014, 12:07:37 AM »

I think my part in all of this will be to make fun of the destroyer's continued grammatical shortcomings.

In today's installment... what does "congrads" mean?  laugh

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2014, 01:35:08 AM »

It's the lazy way of writing "congrats comrad".  laugh
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print