Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 02:54:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Project Genesis  (Read 9800 times)
Prophet
Private

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2014, 03:56:45 PM »

Our goal is straightforward. To prove ourselves to the rest of the galaxy and usher in the next "Golden Age" of prosperity and peace. To discover the secrets and riches of space without help from the galactic superpowers and to etch our name in the history books as the greatest underdogs this game has ever seen.

We welcome peaceful relations with every corporation including NAPs and non-military alliances. However, we will not accept any outside help from galactic superpowers. We wish to start from the ground and work up on our own terms and at our own rates. Once my two co-leaders join we will begin to see our true potential.
Report to moderator   Logged

Blessings of Orion upon you...
For I am his mouth and his ears...
His sword and his shield...
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 07:30:48 PM »

good luck. see you in space
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 04:50:32 PM »

It's not easy so good luck to you from all of us at ITO. We have a policy of non-agression toward non-hostile active players/corps so you may consider a NAP with ITO to be in effect.

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 06:04:05 AM »

The most powerful corp in the galaxy wishes you good luck.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 03:12:24 PM »

Most powerful player? Yes

Most powerful corp? Debatable.  Especially considering the vast majority of the corp power comes from you and a good corp is more then one person. SSS is one of the best but the best, that is up to debate. lol. No offense is intended.

Prophet good luck with your corp. We shall all be sitting back watching and seeing how things go.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 04:03:35 PM »

I personally wish you luck 1

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Prophet
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 05:04:52 PM »

Thank you everyone. I look forward to friendly relations with some if not all of you.  1

Blessings of Orion upon you...
For I am his mouth and his ears...
His sword and his shield...
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 08:36:15 PM »

Most powerful corp? Debatable.  Especially considering the vast majority of the corp power comes from you and a good corp is more then one person. SSS is one of the best but the best, that is up to debate. lol. No offense is intended.

Prophet good luck with your corp. We shall all be sitting back watching and seeing how things go.

My members have grown much more than any other corp's members so I would say that it's still the best.

And, of course, you don't intend to offend. You wouldn't want my lasers mk M targeting your "strong" ships. LOL
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 11:58:08 PM »

My members have grown much more than any other corp's members so I would say that it's still the best.

And, of course, you don't intend to offend. You wouldn't want my lasers mk M targeting your "strong" ships. LOL

That's an excellent point/burn Raph. But to be fair, I happen to know you gave Rostin a corp ship recently that approaches 30mil in power and we saw the spike in his rating. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's what a good corp leader does for good players like Rostin. I'm sure he's put a lot into getting where he is, but to be fair he also wouldn't be there without those mondo handouts from the billionaire playboy that runs SSS lol.

But ITO is still building up and our best ship has about 6-7mil power and we have a number of others around a few million. We hand out those and some SOS ships and pass around our corp research vessel. It's nothing like what Raph's got but I think we make more of what we have than many corporations in the game.

For example, ITO's currently most powerful player has 17mil ship power on his own without any of our corp ships and was around 10mil a few weeks ago I think. That's like a 70% increase. Not to brag for him but I haven't seen you guys do that in a while.  19

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 04:04:42 PM »

SSS has a few players who've been recording 70-ish % increases in the past couple of weeks. Granted, most are relative n00bs like myself, but there's no reason why they won't add another 70% in another week or two, and again after that. And there's still a lot of autonomous growth among members. It's not like we get everything for free, though TOAA is a generous corp leader.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 03:15:43 PM »

And how strong would your corp remain if Rostin decides to go ahead and start his own corp?  I am fairly certain a good portion of the active members will follow him there.  He is the one that got you your members and is the heart and soul of SSS.  Yes you have given new members modules and yes you have helped them to grow some. But from what I can tell Rostin has done more.  I am sure your corp will still do well when he and a good portion decide to leave to form their own corp.  But I don't think it will be as good as it is now.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 01:13:34 AM »

And how strong would your corp remain if Rostin decides to go ahead and start his own corp?  I am fairly certain a good portion of the active members will follow him there.  He is the one that got you your members and is the heart and soul of SSS.  Yes you have given new members modules and yes you have helped them to grow some. But from what I can tell Rostin has done more.  I am sure your corp will still do well when he and a good portion decide to leave to form their own corp.  But I don't think it will be as good as it is now.

What the hell are you talking about? Why are you bringing up hypothetical scenarios? The same can be said about your corp, and your members can also leave (which already happened btw because of how "well" you handled your corp! LOL ). Then it will be even weaker as it is now. Your corp only grew noticeably because of sin's modules. Aside from that, your corp's growth is as slow as a snail.

If my members left me, I would be bad for you. Why? Because they are the only reason why I'm not kicking your ass. Pray that they will never leave coz once I won't have to consider my member's opinions anymore, your corp will be the first corp I'm going to declare war to! Remember that coz I don't bluff! 
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 03:53:16 AM »

What the hell are you talking about? Why are you bringing up hypothetical scenarios? The same can be said about your corp, and your members can also leave (which already happened btw because of how "well" you handled your corp! LOL ). Then it will be even weaker as it is now. Your corp only grew noticeably because of sin's modules. Aside from that, your corp's growth is as slow as a snail.

If my members left me, I would be bad for you. Why? Because they are the only reason why I'm not kicking your ass. Pray that they will never leave coz once I won't have to consider my member's opinions anymore, your corp will be the first corp I'm going to declare war to! Remember that coz I don't bluff! 

Hypothetical?   I have actually talked to Rostin about this. He has discussed it with others as well.  He is considering starting his own.  He has mentioned that he has discussed this with you though. So I don't understand why you would be surprised.  As for war? Really? Why declare war on me?  While it is true we aren't allies, I don't consider us enemies either.  I even wanted to bring you and your corp into the new coalition we are working on forming.    The thing that makes me mad about you though is many times when you want to talk about how great your corp is you want to bring up your tech, your modules and stuff. Not stuff they can make. Their playing skills and stuff.  It isn't all about power either. I know some of my guys are growing slower. But not all. Sauron himself has gotten him to where he is. The stuff sin gave us I put to use on corp ships for the most part.  Stuff that is now actually used up.  Sauron actually hasn't used a lot of it. As for my own personal growth. It is slow because I find myself getting bored with the game.  The newer updates are interesting but aren't doing much to keep my entertained.  Still back to the point. Don't say a corp is strong because of just you or one person. Yes you have done a lot for your guys as well. But your corp isn't you. It is everyone.  Try bringing up their skills and stuff.  From what your guys have told me your not that bad of a guy when it comes to being a leader. But you really don't come off that way to a lot of the rest of us. It can be frustrating to some of us to see that since we care so much for our own members.  Hell my members are what helps keep me active.  You can run your corp how you want and say what you want.  I am just being honest on my opinions.  Just because someone is stronger then me isn't going to stop my from voicing my opinions.  Now if you guys ever want to sign an official, I'd gladly sign one. I never offered one cause I figured you guys didn't want one with us anyways and neither of us were going to go after each other anyways.  So I didn't want to ruin the status quo.  Feel free to contact me in the game to discuss it if you want.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2014, 12:35:31 PM »

James, please stop talking about what I may or may not be doing...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 12:38:26 PM by Rostin » Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2014, 07:57:17 PM »

I was never someone who liked too much talking. Actions speak louder than words.

Prepare yourselves.  1
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 08:00:15 PM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: