Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 04:36:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The United Corporations  (Read 14247 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 09:34:05 PM »

For some reason it never listed those as new when I checked the forum so I was thinking they were old.  My bad on that one.  I didn't realize what it even was.  Since I thought they were old I didn't check the date or even click on them. Odd it didn't list them as new though since it should have for me.
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 10:07:06 PM »

I would like to add though that with me gone Sargas considered it defunct and it did seem like it ended up falling apart without me. Something which shouldn't have happened. 
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 10:15:19 PM »

Because you had control of the forums, and with both you and Joolz gone that's like, half of the UC right there. What's the point?

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 10:17:16 PM »

Joolz was gone and TGE was just one member.  Yeah I owned the forums. But you both had about as much power as I did. There was and still is very few things few things you can do on there.  So you had more then enough control of the forums to keep things running on your end. You were 3 corps. I was one.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 10:21:20 PM »

You were also the most gung-ho advocate of it to begin with it and the one that got me involved... Talk about a huge chunk of morale taken out with you gone

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 10:21:40 PM »

It's sad SPQNR, EoS, and NHC couldn't agree on an amendment that we could all get behind and ITO could sign back on to.

if the amendment was the one about 'dueling', it was never voted on after both you and JJL left the discussions. The rest of us didn't think it was needed so we left it on the table. Do you want to re-open discussion?

You were also the most gung-ho advocate of it to begin with it and the one that got me involved... Talk about a huge chunk of morale taken out with you gone
Yes, JJL, you were instrumental in getting it started and then when things went against your wishes or beliefs you stopped participating.
We still had three left and nothing was needed to be discussed until now. If you had concerns, why didn't you address them where we could all deliberate?
No, instead you ostriched it.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 10:28:45 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 10:27:38 PM »

How do you think I felt when soon after you came in you brought in a guy who at the time was a sworn enemy of 2 of the corp members and insisted on bring him in despite our protest and only considered what Raph had to say about it all was valid?   I almost left then myself. But I didn't.  Then we were hammering stuff out.  As we were trying to do that to get things figured out, I had to endure insult after insult from your people.  It became a chore to even want to work on anything for the UC. More and more each day I had asked myself what was the point in trying.  That is what killed what called my gung-ho attitude I had.  Everything made me feel like there wasn't any point to it anymore.   But me vanishing shouldn't have had any effect on things. You guys could have easily carried on without me.  To be honest that is what I had even expected to happen. Not this.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 10:35:17 PM »

Watch Your Wording In Response To My Postings!

How do you think I felt when soon after you came in you brought in a guy who at the time was a sworn enemy of 2 of the corp members and insisted on bring him in despite our protest and only considered what Raph had to say about it all was validME? I brought him in??   I almost left then myself. But I didn't.  Then we were hammering stuff out.  As we were trying to do that to get things figured out, I had to endure insult after insult from your people.  It became a chore to even want to work on anything for the UCWhat makes you think that this would be easy? It takes a lot of Hard Work for anything of this nature to be resolved. You bailed only after things weren't going your way; and Joolz didn't even wait that long.. More and more each day I had asked myself what was the point in trying  That is what killed what called my gung-ho attitude I had.  Everything made me feel like there wasn't any point to it anymore.   But me vanishing shouldn't have had any effect on things. You guys could have easily carried on without me. We did. We decided there wasn't any need to continue the 'dueling crap' and it was tabled. Until now, nothing was needed for us to do!  To be honest that is what I had even expected to happen. Not this.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 10:44:13 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 10:45:04 PM »

watch your wording:

How do you think I felt when soon after you came in you brought in a guy who at the time was a sworn enemy of 2 of the corp members and insisted on bring him in despite our protest and only considered what Raph had to say about it all was validME? I brought him in??   I almost left then myself. But I didn't.  Then we were hammering stuff out.  As we were trying to do that to get things figured out, I had to endure insult after insult from your people.  It became a chore to even want to work on anything for the UCWhat makes you think that this would be easy? It takes a lot of Hard Work for anything of this nature to be resolved. You bailed only after things weren't going your way; and Joolz didn't even wait that long.. More and more each day I had asked myself what was the point in trying  That is what killed what called my gung-ho attitude I had.  Everything made me feel like there wasn't any point to it anymore.   But me vanishing shouldn't have had any effect on things. You guys could have easily carried on without me. We did. We decided there wasn't any need to continue the 'dueling crap' and it was tabled. Until now, nothing was needed for us to do!  To be honest that is what I had even expected to happen. Not this.

I was directing this towards Rostin.  I know you didn't bring Jake in.

I bailed because I was tired of the disrespect from his members and how we couldn't resolve anything.  My intention wasn't even to bail to begin with.  I just needed to take a step back and cool down. But as time went on I felt like what was the point if we couldn't even resolve something like this with people flaming each other and stuff. 

It is the fact you called the UC defunct.  I was gone and then you decided, this isn't working anymore. Let's rule it as defunt and no longer happening.  If there isn't much to discuss then there isn't much. But you called it defunct when there was still 3 active corps within the UC and only 1 MIA.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 10:49:18 PM »

I was wrong in calling the UC defunct. I was frustrated by your absence, but wrong. We finished what needed to be finished and I thought that something more needed to be done (I was wrong there also). The UC is NOT defunct(as all these new postings indicate).
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 10:54:07 PM »

That is good then.  I wish you guys the best with it.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2015, 10:59:24 PM »

My people only retaliated to the insults and disrespect that you and Joolz showed initially

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2015, 11:02:58 PM »

My people only retaliated to the insults and disrespect that you and Joolz showed initially

I tried to be respectful and you saw that. Yeah Joolz did run his mouth and I did talk to him about that too. I asked him if he could settle it down. Me and him do chat outside the game.  But your people had no reason to continually disrespect me.  It just lead to more arguing and of course I said things back.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: