Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 01:49:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The United Corporations  (Read 14249 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2014, 02:46:11 PM »

TGE, EOS, SPQNR, ITO and NHC are proud to announce the formation of a new coalition of our Corporations.  Below is our new charter. We are the United Corporations. The name may or may not be temporary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pledges

We pledge to not attack anything belonging to other members of The United Corporations and to not allow members of our corporations to attack other members of The United Corporations.

We pledge to not interfere in the operations of other members of The United Corporations and to not allow other members of our corporations to interfere in the operations of other members of The United Corporations.

Rules

1. No member of The United Corporations will intervene in the internal matters of other Corporations unless requested to by the Corp Leader.

2. No Member of The United Corporations is required to assist another member of the The United Corporations.

3. Leaders of Corporations belonging to the The United Corporations are required to share the location of public fueling stations with one another.

4. Terms of this agreement may be altered by members of The United Corporations if the majority of the members of The United Corporations agree to the change.

5. Members of The United Corporations may only be kicked out by a majority vote from the other members of The United Corporations. The Corporation being considered for removal may not vote in this matter.

6. No member of The United Corporations will interfere with, impede, or sell information about another member's operations. Operations include, but are not limited to, mining/harvesting facilities, non-public stations, alien artifact/structure investigations, and other planetary installations not mentioned in the previously stated categories.
6a. Interference is defined as any attack on property, blocking of structure placement in clearly claimed zones, 'stealing' of alien site investigations by claiming ones already owned by another member, claiming resources already queued for collection by another member's mines/collectors, or any other action that could be considered threatening or harmful to a member's corporation or individual assets.
6b. If a member wishes to mine an object already being mined by another member, the member wishing to place new mines/collectors must first receive clear and explicit permission from the original colony's owner and the parties must come to an agreement on which resources belong to whom. This applies to mining deposit SOS missions as well as all normal deposits.

7. Corporations within The United Corporations must retain at least one member who is active in the forums.

Joining Requirements

1. The Corporation must have at least 3 active members.

2. The Corporation must be in the top 10 corps list. Exceptions will be made if a Corporation already belonging to The United Corporations vouches for them.

3. All applicants must be voted into The United Corporations by a majority vote in order to become a member of The United Corporations.

Signatures

Jam-Jul Lison,
Emperor of The Galactic Empire

Lisunken,
NHC

JoolzVern
Leader, ITO

sargas
Empire of Sargas

Rostinius Maximus
Consul; Senatus Populusque Novae Romae
Report to moderator   Logged
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 02:48:08 PM »

Notice that this is not a military alliance or a governing body. We are just a more formalized group NAP built upon respect and peace

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 03:10:42 PM »

It is also hoped that this will foster trust and communication among our corporations, as well as show the integrity of corporations that can hold true to this agreement..

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 03:15:00 PM »

If they read the charter they can see for themselves what we are about.  We are a loose coalition. We aren't trying to fight each others battles. We aren't prying into the business of other members. We are just a group of people who have made some mutual agreements and formed loose knit group.  Do we talk to each other? Of course. We are friends.  We may have discussions but friends do that.  I am not going to ask any of them to fight my battles for me though. That is my business.  It would be nice to see more corps come on board with this in the future.  The top 10 rule thing for example is there right now simply because it is easy to get in the corp top 10 right now.  If the game ever becomes larger and we get more active corps we might of course vote to even change that.  Unlike the deceased GC, we aren't going to be trying to control other corps either or dictate galactic law.  As much as I tried to convince myself the GC wasn't doing that, it sorta was.
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 03:57:36 PM »

Good point Jam on the different between GC and UC. UC is not in the business order people around.
Major of our time is try change how this game play and add more players to the game.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 08:48:55 PM »

thumbsup
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 10:36:42 AM »

It is with a sad heart that I must declare the UC to be broken (probably beyond repair, but that still needs to be seen).

One leader has quit the organization and another has stopped participating in any discussions.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 11:48:10 PM »

There was never one single leader.  Maybe that was the problem. You saw me as that. So your saying the UC couldn't function without me around? That you all weren't able to discuss anything without me? That EoS, SPQNR and NHC couldn't make do without me around for the UC to work?  If that is the case it is kinda sad. The UC wasn't suppose to be just about 1 corp but rather all of them.  It i I have gone ahead and posted on the UC forums and explained why I have been away. 
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 07:43:18 PM »

It's sad SPQNR, EoS, and NHC couldn't agree on an amendment that we could all get behind and ITO could sign back on to.

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 08:01:55 PM »

It's sad SPQNR, EoS, and NHC couldn't agree on an amendment that we could all get behind and ITO could sign back on to.

ARE YOU f**k**g KIDDING ME???

We made an amendment and you NEVER got back on the forums to check on it. You are ridiculous

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 08:16:54 PM »

Yet you waited around for me all that time.  Also when I did check back on the forums. I didn't really find much in the way of new post and not much discussing that amendment. I had already read it and was thinking things over when I decided I needed to take a step back. I never intended to be gone as long as I was. But the more time that passed, the less I felt like dealing with the entire issue. What stopped you from trying to go through with it without me though?
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 08:55:20 PM »

We didn't wait for you. We passed the amendment without you or Joolz's help. All the threads are there in the forum. 3 corps voted for each section and none opposed.

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 09:01:52 PM »

To what amendment are you referring, JJL, Joolz?
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 09:25:16 PM »

And where is it? Cause I never saw on the forum any voting for it?
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 09:30:06 PM »

And where is it? Cause I never saw on the forum any voting for it?
http://unitedcorporations.freeforums.net/thread/22/eos-calls-vote
http://unitedcorporations.freeforums.net/thread/23/eos-calls-vote-2

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: