Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:24:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Enhancements & Patches #7  (Read 6370 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2014, 05:11:58 PM »

+ Star maps: Added text navigation and scan details table on the right of the map screen.
    -> Owned ships detected in the search and view area of the map are displayed on the right. Hovering over it shows the ship position on the map (if zoom<=60%)
    -> in 100% zoom, stars are also displayed in a table on the right of the map
    -> if a ship is at a star, it's possible to view information on it, by hovering on the left of the star or on the scan details table on the right
    -> if searching for owned assets, the owned ships table on the right is also filtering depending on search
    -> If "Plot new course" button is pressed, clicking on an owned ship on the right will plot an LR course to it. Otherwise, clicking a ship will activate it.

+ System view has been improved. Hovering over planets or the sun will highlight the object.
    -> A scan details table on the right of the system map shows the detected planets and distance from the ship.
    -> Hovering over the planets list on the right shows it's location on the system map.
    -> Clicking on the Sun / Star in the system image or on the star name in the top of the table on the right will access the scan data from the star maps computer.
    -> Clicking on a planet on the right table will plot a course to it. Still need to click the "Engage" button to set, but there will be an "Auto-engage" option for interplanetary / system view drives soon.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 05:16:13 PM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 08:17:03 PM »

This appearing on the right poop is annoying on the star map.  Can't even see the list without scrolling over to the left.
Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 09:37:14 PM »

Get a better screen JJL, the one always complaining 10
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 09:39:42 PM »

I got a great monitor. lol. I got it set on the largest resolution I can have. 1440x900.  The issue I think comes from the star charts huge size as it is.
Irredrache
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 11:19:59 PM »

laugh

Thanks for another great update, Sir Emi. This game is so much easier to play with these last few updates.

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 08:12:47 AM »

I guess no one will ever experience my adversity of juggling 46 ships using the old GUI. Moving and upgrading ship modules were so time consuming.  Goodbye, old times.  17
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 08:14:37 AM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 08:19:19 AM »

laugh

Thanks for another great update, Sir Emi. This game is so much easier to play with these last few updates.

What he said  12
GoodPerson
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 10:49:18 PM »

I guess no one will ever experience my adversity of juggling 46 ships using the old GUI. Moving and upgrading ship modules were so time consuming.  Goodbye, old times.  17
dammit raphael, i cant chase you anymore :p

35 + 3 + 42 = 100
Want a proof?
Try manufacture FTL Drive mk 1

Before knowing this, i always thought mass won't change no matter what you do......
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2014, 09:22:39 PM »

I guess no one will ever experience my adversity of juggling 46 ships using the old GUI. Moving and upgrading ship modules were so time consuming.  Goodbye, old times.  17
dammit raphael, i cant chase you anymore :p

Don't worry, you are not alone: everyone else feels the same way too.  laugh
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: