Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 03:54:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SSS VICTORY: IMG IS DEAD!!!  (Read 8920 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2014, 06:27:27 AM »

I convinced the last active member of IMG, Kristen, to leave the sinking ship that is IMG. Now all that is left is their foolish "leader" who tried and humiliatingly failed in opposing the unrivaled SSS.

Let this be a warning to all the other corps. I prefer peace, but I will always welcome war..  diablo

Victory was indeed certain.    12

Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 07:53:57 AM »

Victory is assured indeed  12

Does she still have outlaw status as far as SSS is concerned, or is she free to go where she wants? There are no recruiting efforts on SPQNR's behalf at this time, but in case any of our corp can't help themselves, I would like to know the stance of our most powerful ally.  19
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 01:18:24 PM »

It is illegal to attack an SEA official!

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 06:24:50 PM »

the EoS welcomes Kristen as a peaceful entity.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 08:25:17 PM »

I can't speak for my members but I do not welcome Kristen.  As far as I am concerned he/she is still someone I will hit if I happen to run across him/her. Though odds are I won't run into him/her. What took him/her so long to leave anyways?  If Dadds wasn't really active why stay? Then Jake left and yet this one stayed until somehow Raph talked him/her into leaving.  While this one didn't really commit a lot of attacks, by remaining in the corp he/she supported dadds's actions.  If he/she wants to be left alone then he/she will need to contact me in the game and ask very nicely. Only then will I consider removing Kristen from my personal KOS list.
Irredrache
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 11:16:53 PM »

Then Jake left and yet this one stayed until somehow Raph talked him/her into leaving.

Did Raph talk her into leaving? It seems unlikely that he would bother. It seems more likely that he pulverized her in combat. Or maybe she just decided it was time to leave that sinking ship. Regardless, I congratulate Raph on his overwhelming victory, and Kristen on taking the wise path that she has.

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 12:23:33 AM »

Then Jake left and yet this one stayed until somehow Raph talked him/her into leaving.

Did Raph talk her into leaving? It seems unlikely that he would bother. It seems more likely that he pulverized her in combat. Or maybe she just decided it was time to leave that sinking ship. Regardless, I congratulate Raph on his overwhelming victory, and Kristen on taking the wise path that she has.

Regardless I just received a very nice apology from him.  He seemed very sincere too. Much more so then Jake ever did in any of his.  I have accepted his apology and removed him from my personal KOS list.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 12:40:12 AM »

well, thank you for that JJ...
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 12:55:16 AM »

well, thank you for that JJ...

If Jake had approached us with an apology like this one to begin with, their wouldn't have been an issue in the first place. I don't think I could have asked for a better apology.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 02:16:08 AM »

I thought we were done talking about jake...

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 08:00:49 AM »

Yep, I did. I was the one who first reached out. So un-TOAA, huh? Didn't really feel like going after her. Hahaha

and thanks. 1
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 08:17:42 AM »

Yep, I did. I was the one who first reached out. So un-TOAA, huh? Didn't really feel like going after her. Hahaha

and thanks. 1

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

I know you don't care for non-numerical "ratings", and that you think I take the game too serious, but that makes you a bigger man/player in my opinion. +100 Karma points.

Now, go and torture Zod before people mistake a positive gesture for a sign of mellowing ;)
Irredrache
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 09:31:34 AM »

and thanks. 1

Well done 13

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 12:51:54 PM »

well done, indeed
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 04:23:18 PM »

and thanks. 1
I'm so proud of you...  2
My little Raph is all grown up!

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: