Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 10:10:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stations annihilation  (Read 15549 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 07:21:20 PM »

its ok Meyyo. Dont say yes to criminals who want to blow up stuff in this game. i am in orbit around one of your stations and is declared under [IMG] protection. any body attacking this station will suffer ......suffer.....suffer... i hope i make myself very clear to everyone. If you need assistance call upon one of our members. we resolve things without having to blow stuff up....at first.
Hurry up and vote on that Sargas, if u can even get a council to respond. i wouldnt weigh in on these arguments too much sargas, since unfortunately for you, you are the easiest to find in the PMI group. i would hate to put you out of business if it came to war.

Are you threatening me?  If so, Why?

Sargas lets just drop it.   This whole thing has already gotten way out of hand.  Hell you and I both know if you ever lost your mines it wouldn't really set you back. What you get from mines is only chump change compared to what you get from SOS and COMs. So no need to drag this on further. Whether he is is threatening you or not doesn't matter now. The situation is over and I am tired of it.  I am locking the topic now just cause I am sick of this.  Dadds if you wish to continue this discussion you can create you another thread so we can discuss this issue.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: