Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 03:48:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show numbering on the Top Corps page  (Read 3267 times)
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2015, 12:25:26 AM »

Sometimes it gets rather difficult to tell what rank my corporation is as I have to count from top to bottom, so maybe you could put some numbers on the Top Corps page so that I can tell immediately what rank my corporation is at? Save me a few seconds?
Report to moderator   Logged

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 05:46:27 AM »

No.

Just make sure you reach the top 5 16
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 09:58:07 AM »

I have no problem seeing where any one is...  it all fluctuates until you reach the top 5 or so.
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 04:12:29 PM »

I also don't really have any problems seeing it, however I would kind of like to see a number for individual rankings. I mean it shows you other players near you but even if the lowest ranking person on the top 20 has like 20 mil power and the highest ranking person "near" you has 15 million power you still would have no idea how many people are in between those two rankings. It could be 5 people it could be 50 people.

It certainly isn't necessary for corps at the moment, however should this game ever become quite popular and we go from 700 something members to a couple thousand then it could become a little bit fuzzy. It wouldn't be a bad idea to look ahead to the future and realize it might be a good idea to do it before it becomes a problem. It shouldn't be that hard to do, perhaps something SirEmi can do as a little break while working on more important updates in the near future. I mean I myself have very limited programming experience and even I'm sure I could knock that out in a matter of like an hour or two.

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: