Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 02:37:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Set your own buying/selling prices at your stations  (Read 2663 times)
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2015, 06:58:30 AM »

Just thought it would be cool if we could set our own prices at our stations to add a bit more trading competition. This adds a more business aspect to the game, and we'll have to travel around the world looking for cheaper prices, and maybe you can also advertise your wares in the forum. This would be really cool I think.

P.S SirEmi I hope you can make this game last at least 10 years, its very well designed and programmed and I love it. Many of the more successful games in the real world have been played for decades.
Report to moderator   Logged

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 10:33:22 AM »

YES!!!!

We have been wanting this for a long time...
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 09:35:13 PM »

Hmmm, It could certainly help the miners out if people would pay more for minerals elsewhere and I guess it could help noobs if someone like Sargas or Raphel could post super low fuel prices in a Sol station but other than that I mean... I just don't see it as necessary, not so long as there is an infinite amount of resources available at Earth anyway.

Out of principal though I am surprised the game has gone on this long without such a simple feature being implimented when people have made their desire for it known in the past.

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: