Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 09:08:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Formal Declaration of War against [PVP]  (Read 3837 times)
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2015, 01:31:02 AM »

After recent hostilities against the people of New Rome the senate has concluded an official vote and decided in an overwhelming majority that these attacks are not to go unanswered.

At the time of the publication of this statement the Senate and People of New Rome, known as SPQNR, formally declare war on the corporation "It Burns When I PvP" [PVP].

Full quarter will be given to any noncombatants and communication channels for peace negotiations will remain open should the aggressing party wish to reconsider their current attitude.

As of now, the grand fleets of New Rome will play the role as defensive combatants; striking only as necessary and not committing to ruthless or vicious tactics of war. Warring parties will not be excessively hunted or terrorized but an example will be made that ATTACKS ON NEW ROME WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Any wartime communications regarding alliances, treaties, or the cessation of hostilities should be directed to either Consul Rostinius Maximus or Mythiclord and official statements regarding SPQNR wartime policies, stances, and announcements will be made from either Consul.
Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
RoadRunner
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 03:20:19 AM »

As some of you may know, me and Martok know each other in real life. We are not only gaming buddies, but also fishing buddies, etc. I had some fun attacking SLBs and farming MIFs, geez this game is boring if someone doesn't act out lol.
Anyway, Martok (PVP) and Mythiclord (SPQRN) were having discussions about keeping the peace. Mythiclord was adamant that SPQRN wanted peace. So during discussions, and having respect in-game with Martok (hey gaming is gaming...we both love to play) i conducted a cease fire upon all SPQRN and for that matter everyone. (I went fishing and caught some tasty gills) I let Martok handle the talk with others, as he is better at it than i am. Sometimes, i admit, i am a hothead.

Always in the loop, Martok was relaying information to me. He held utmost respect for the way Mythiclord (SPQRN) was handling the situation. Hell, i had caused a mess lol. Fun to me, but not to maybe others. I let things run their course, and let my buddy Martok handle things. All the meanwhile, i am only logging in to jump for an SOS mission here and there. Nothing serious, and no hostile actions.

During this whole time, Mythiclord was adamantly expressing concerns that it was not the will of the members of SPQRN to go to war. But, at the same time, his leaders, Both Rostin and Marcus kept trash talking and trying to instigate a fight on the public forum boards. (One does not talk smack in an mmo forum, unless one wants a fight)

Still, i was at ceasefire, and trying to gain insight of my members, and how SPQRN was acting.
So, during my ceasefire...SPQRN leaders trash talked to try to instigate more fighting. AND they conducted multiple attacks upon our holdings and ships (including one of my ships..so be it). At the same freaking time they had someone trying to talk peace to us. Two faced.

Am i innocent...hell effing no... i have publicly stated that i wish to have some PvP fun! Look at our freaking name!!! I have been completely transparent! I have been upfront and in your face! I believe my members are the same way. (I wont speak for them) But in no way will i put up with a lying bunch of gamers. That is how gamers die, because that is all gamers have. Their word. If you are known as a lying pregnant dog ass, your gamer tag dies as a lying pregnant dog.

PS: We are having fun, we sent possible cease fires, we do lots of things, we GAME!

~RR

Report to moderator   Logged
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 04:13:27 AM »

As some of you may know, me and Martok know each other in real life. We are not only gaming buddies, but also fishing buddies, etc. I had some fun attacking SLBs and farming MIFs, geez this game is boring if someone doesn't act out lol.
Anyway, Martok (PVP) and Mythiclord (SPQRN) were having discussions about keeping the peace. Mythiclord was adamant that SPQRN wanted peace. So during discussions, and having respect in-game with Martok (hey gaming is gaming...we both love to play) i conducted a cease fire upon all SPQRN and for that matter everyone 1. (I went fishing and caught some tasty gills) I let Martok handle the talk with others, as he is better at it than i am. Sometimes, i admit, i am a hothead.

Always in the loop, Martok was relaying information to me. He held utmost respect for the way Mythiclord (SPQRN) was handling the situation. Hell, i had caused a mess lol. Fun to me, but not to maybe others. I let things run their course, and let my buddy Martok handle things. All the meanwhile, i am only logging in to jump for an SOS mission here and there. Nothing serious, and no hostile actions.

During this whole time, Mythiclord was adamantly expressing concerns that it was not the will of the members of SPQRN to go to war. But, at the same time, his leaders, Both Rostin and Marcus kept trash talking and trying to instigate a fight on the public forum boards. (One does not talk smack in an mmo forum, unless one wants a fight)

Still, i was at ceasefire, and trying to gain insight of my members, and how SPQRN was acting.
So, during my ceasefire...SPQRN leaders trash talked to try to instigate more fighting 2. AND they conducted multiple attacks upon our holdings and ships (including one of my ships..so be it). At the same freaking time they had someone trying to talk peace to us. Two faced. 3

Am i innocent...hell effing no... i have publicly stated that i wish to have some PvP fun! Look at our freaking name!!! I have been completely transparent! I have been upfront and in your face! I believe my members are the same way. (I wont speak for them) But in no way will i put up with a lying bunch of gamers. That is how gamers die, because that is all gamers have. Their word. If you are known as a lying pregnant dog ass, your gamer tag dies as a lying pregnant dog.

PS: We are having fun, we sent possible cease fires, we do lots of things, we GAME!

~RR

Sorry RoadRunner, I have a duty to enact the will of my constituents 1
http://snag.gy/pe7Bd.jpg

Now onto your reply.

1: You were conducting a ceasefire? Maybe you should make that public knowledge so that we don't even have this issue in the first place. Numerous times you have been asked to present an official corp stance and numerous times you have ignored it and proceeded to be insulted when we react to your past actions. Perhaps you should have maybe told me or had Martok tell Myth that you were in a ceasefire? Am I to believe that sending a PM to another player or making a simple one-sentence forum post on the subject is below your pay grade?
You attacked my labs four days ago. Forgive me for not realizing that during those four days you were not actively hunting our modules even though your ship named "SLB Hunter" was seen scanning systems and planets with SPQNR modules installed.

2: I challenge you to point out ONE instance of me or Raptor "trash-talking" or provoking hostilities since your last public outburst. Please, give me a quote so that I can be rid of this accursed ignorance because all I have done is pointed out facts about the situation and reacted the way the Senate of New Rome has commanded me to act. Meanwhile you continue to slander my good name and character. I reiterate my question posed to you in a separate thread: what did I do to you to cause so much ill-will toward me??? Seriously, I have no idea because to my knowledge I am a pretty likable guy but you seem to have an opposing opinion.

3: So I can't have a diplomat soothing over relations during a war? That's not how war works...
Full quarter will be given to any noncombatants and communication channels for peace negotiations will remain open should the aggressing party wish to reconsider their current attitude.
Do you see that quote? I clearly stated that negotiations would be ongoing and that peace could be easily established through intercorp communications. You should know about being two-faced. Do you want PVP or do you not want PVP? Here you are saying you DO want it while at the same time you are condemning SPQNR for not respecting a ceasefire that we didn't know was in effect! Tell me right now and make it PERFECTLY CLEAR for everyone; what does [PVP] want? What is your public stance? Because as long as you attack my members willy-nilly we will attack back. All it takes to stop that is a pledge from you saying you "don't want to fight us anymore". It is that simple. Go to the messages tab or better yet, log a reply here saying something along those lines and you can have your ceasefire.

I should make my own stance clear here as well. I am fine with some good natured PVP. All I ask is that it stays between consenting parties and does not become a comparison to "Astro Galaxy Terrorism". Surely you of all people should know how I feel about PVP RoadRunner. We had this EXACT discussion with you in New Rome when Martok created an account and you wanted to have your rivalry without it being a full blown war. Well that's exactly what I am asking for here. Find some players (like me for example, since you seem to hate me so much now) who welcome a little PVP and then make up an agreement with them to spice up the game a little. Is that too much to ask for? What are your thoughts on that?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 04:15:18 AM by Rostin » Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 08:43:39 AM »

So, during my ceasefire...SPQRN leaders trash talked to try to instigate more fighting.

What cease fire???????????????

myth asked Cadd17 if there could be a cease fire, less than an hour later Cadd17 attacked garvillicus fortuna (#3723)

in negotiations with you as the suspected corp leader (before he opened talks with the other corp members) he has posted the following statements from you:

1. I fully support any attacks made by me or any of those that belong to PVP. It is a game. It is a part of the mechanics of the game. Sir Emi has given all players the tools to defend assets whether on a planet, station, or ship.

2. It is not about anger. It is about gaming. The players here do not want to play farmville.

3. You keep talking profitable or not. It is called gaming, a loss incurs loss. What is the point of the brag boards? Of the game? Why are you wasting your time building level 1 million lasers to use on NPCs? When they basically cannot fight back or smack talk back?

4. I completely understand the situation. If players would like to safely mine, then Sir Emi has put modules in the game to protect those modules. Do you see my point?

5. P.S. : Since you had to bring up that i have not attacked Rostin and had to resort to his tactics and attack smaller players, i just took out a full planet of his SLBs.

I say again, What cease fire???????????????

Road Runner, as a supreme court justice said during a state of the nation address by Obama YOU LIE!

* ROADRUNNER1.jpg (56.57 KB, 600x699 - viewed 454 times.)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:46:26 AM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: