Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 19, 2024, 03:02:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: What if...(Ye Godz! HUSH!!)  (Read 9406 times)
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 12:38:35 AM »

Aw d**n... He was such a nice guy... 10 I was wondering why he wasn't in EOS anymore and had zero power.

RoadRunner; why won't you reply to my PM in game?
Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 07:38:29 AM »

Pretending not to have received a message is the best way to answer difficult questions  1
Report to moderator   Logged

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2015, 10:41:22 AM »

And Sargas, you should mention that he wasn't attacked. I thought we agreed to not bring this up again? What's the fuss about?

He was NOT attacked by anyone. He was (in his words) told to leave. He didn't care for that attitude from an allied corporation. I had already asked him to relocate a station of his to avoid this crap, but...

And I do not recall when we agreed to 'not bring this up again'. It was my understanding that it was only you who didn't wish to discuss the topic further. And we haven't.

That is fine. That just says to me that SSS is an enemy to ALL players. Because all players have to start somewhere, and that somewhere is SOL.

What made you think it was SSS? EoS is allied with more than that one corporation. All Mata said was 'an allied", not a specific, why did you assume it was SSS? I have found them (all) to be honorable, helpful, and willing to work with others.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 10:56:03 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: