Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 03:36:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Easier modules upgrading  (Read 4347 times)
kvala
Private

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2015, 07:35:52 AM »

Sir Emi, for upgrading modules I have to buy all kind of materials. Even if I calculate how much minerals and gases I need to upgrade more than one module, I still have to specify the quantity and this waste my time. I'd like to not specify anything. When I upgrade one ore more modules just charge me the amount of sollars needed (eventually saying how much of minerals and gases imply that) and that will be all. What do you think?
Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 04:13:00 PM »

YES!

What that man said. If you have both cash and tech, AG should dispose of the ugly questions and time consuming mats buying process. At most build in an "are you sure? this will cost x$" step.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 05:42:15 PM »

please implement this
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 04:05:08 PM »

I agree
kvala
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 10:43:52 AM »

Thanks for supporting the idea, guys  1
dazz
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 05:10:08 PM »

yup totally agree here.
Antilak
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 07:52:53 PM »

Solar cost should be dependent on distance from SOL. Otherwise I agree. The payment option should be able to also use whatever is in your cargo in addition to automatically purchasing if necessary.

But I still think the original process wherein you upgrade using minerals/gases could still use some extra features. For example, a way to flag minerals/gases so that they're easier to identify in the cargo or when they're seen in the deposits list of planets. At this time, teh game only flags based on "common" or "uncommon" or "rare". It's incapable of flagging based on manufacturing priorities. The flagging would make it easier to spot what you need and also to not accidentally sell or eject it.

But ya I love this idea. It'd reduce the reliance on spreadsheets/calculators and having the cargo/manufacturing tabs open.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 08:05:16 PM by Antilak » Report to moderator   Logged

"Lots of things happen after you die - they just don't involve you." - Louis C.K.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: