Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 08:47:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Im Frazier  (Read 6227 times)
Frazier
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2015, 01:50:49 PM »

Hello! I have played another one of Sir Emi's game called spaceodyssey for about 10 years now and played this game some when it initially came out. It seems alot of updates have been done since the last time I played which is something he stopped doing to the beloved spaceodyssey game. The game had so much potential, but he left it and never fixed many of its issues or continued to update it.

I loved spaceo very much and starting playing when I was 9 and it is what initially got me interested in the career I am currently pursuing, Astrophysics. I wanted to try this game out a little bit, but first I would like to know if emi has given this game the attention that it should be given or has he left it like he did spaceo.

Also I may need some assistance in learning the game if I decide to stay 1
Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 04:04:53 PM »

Welcome to Astro Galaxy. Great to hear your studying Astrophysics  1

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 05:35:58 PM »

Welcome to the game, Frazier. Just start playing,ask for advice both here in the forum and in your corporate chat board. You would start out in SOL Corporation and can either play as a SOL member or join another corporation (Both Empires come to mind as does the Syndicate and New Rome).

In any case join the game and then decide if you like it...

You can ask advice from any player via PM. Most will respond.
Frazier
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 12:48:41 AM »

well it seems he is active here haha and thanks for the advice!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 02:43:48 AM »

Welcome 1

I recommend that you do the tutorial at first, it will show you most of the game.

After, do not hesitate to ask questions.

You should join a corporation after the tutorial, any of the top corp will do.

Have fun captain!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 11:13:59 AM »

Welcome to AG, Frazier!

SirEmi hasn't released an update for some time now, but I hope that he will soon. 1
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 05:13:51 PM »

Welcome to New Rome, I mean, AG 1
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 08:29:11 AM »

Welcome, Frazier!  laugh

I like to think of myself as an experienced captain, but honestly I am not even though I have been playing this game for quite some time. I almost quit, but this game is just so fun that I couldn't quit. Despite always having this bugging feeling that once SirEmi starts to develop a new game, he'll abandon this game just like how he abandoned Spaceo. BTW SIREMI I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU LEARNT CODING!! I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN GAME TOO LEL

If you need any help, post on the forums and I assure you that you will be answered within a day, most of the time an hour or so.

Also for your information, I'm the King of a new corp, Lorrian Star Kingdom and we are recruiting new members, you can find our recruitment page at the corporation recruitment board. (We also offer many opportunities for high ranks and titles, and we value the opinion of our members).

Hope you will have fun playing Astro Galaxy!

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 12:14:32 PM »

BTW SIREMI I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU LEARNT CODING!! I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN GAME TOO LEL

Actually, about that. I might start an apprenticeship program for young developers...
I'll make a detailed post about it but the idea is that you will be able to learn coding and working in a team environment, etc.

We will be working together on new updates for Astro Galaxy.
If you do well, you will receive a letter of recommendation from myself of behalf of ET Virtual Worlds (http://etvirtualworlds.com/) witch might help get you a software developer position in the future.

Experienced coders are welcome too, you might be able to learn a few tricks of the trade 1

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 12:25:01 PM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Dragonfly
Lance Corporal

Eternal Wanderer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 02:51:25 AM »

A great idea! Wish I could do some coding which I know nothing about  6

Oh and welcome to the game Frazier ;P Im an really amateur astronomer ;) nice to see scientists playing awesome space exploration simulator like AG 1
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:21:37 AM by Dragonfly » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: