Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 04:59:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: System view: request for highlights on 'Where's my stuff'  (Read 4163 times)
JimGalaxy
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2015, 06:25:23 PM »

When I started a few months ago, I kept detailed spreadsheets of each first-ring system and planet's deposits. As I progress in the game, and the explored Universe gets bigger, I've discovered ... 'ain't nobody got time for that' lol.

I *love* the feature on the Star Maps, that shows highlighted rings in green, where you have a presence in that system. This request is to implement a similar 'Where's my stuff?' visual *in the System view* ... to avoid having to keep drilling down to the details and finding the green #'s.

Green rings around the pretty planet pictures probably wouldn't work 16 ... the best way to do that in the System view might be to modify the right-side listing of planets / moons; simply change the color scheme so that anywhere you have a presence, it shows a bright green, and the rest are a dimmer color (like gray). Would save a TON of time navigating in-system.

Doesn't sound too difficult, but one never knows ...
Report to moderator   Logged
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 06:34:15 PM »

Doesn't really bother me either way...

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 07:43:42 PM »

click on the star image while in system view and it will provide the information you are searching for in a new window.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:45:49 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 03:28:31 AM »

Yeah, click on the sun.

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
JimGalaxy
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 04:42:02 PM »

I'm well aware you can drill down like that. My point is that there's no reason we should have to, or to keep going between those screens.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: