Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 12:45:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Madden Just Signed Up :P  (Read 3884 times)
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2015, 06:27:23 AM »

I signed up!  1

I probably never said this before, but ever since my discovery of text-based RPGs, I have always been thinking about a game I could perhaps create one day. I have the basic outline of my game plan in my head already, but first I want to learn more about coding. Besides that, I have been learning how to write php programs to make plugins for my recently-created Minecraft server, but they are just very basic commands, and if I want to make better plugins, I guess I will have to learn more, and this looks like an extremely rare opportunity to learn.

Also, I missed out on "what I can contribute" in my application, so I'll just write it below
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will contribute mostly to game updates to make the game more interesting (and if SirEmi allows, deeper and more complicated, because the game in its current state is no match to other text-based space RPGs like Star Wars Combine, Phoenix: Beyond the Stellar Empire etc. Perhaps I can use some ideas from these games and put them into Astro Galaxy. 1

Report to moderator   Logged

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 01:03:19 PM »

Hey Madden,

That's great to hear to you are working with PHP already, and I certainly have the exact setup in mind witch will enable us to collaborate from anywhere in the world, in a fun and easy way.

You will certainly learn a lot about game development 1

Cheers!

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 08:53:36 AM »

Good luck, madden!  1
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print