Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 12:57:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: EoS findings regarding the theft accusation of Emobearz  (Read 11662 times)
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2015, 05:58:23 AM »

new quote from the other place:

I explained that in detail in a PM over a month ago. When I was still Consul of SPQNR. I sent several communications and pieces of evidence. There's NOTHING we're mentioning here now that hasn't already been mentioned. One question we had, and that I'm gonna put up here for answering by your protégé is this:

"Did you, or did you not take the list of items specified (plus the combat drive that despite us knowing it too was stolen but through an administrative failure failed to make the list) to yourself and your emperor?"

Now, if you would be so kind to instruct captain 5274 to clearly and unambiguously answer that question in here in the coming 24 hours, I'll reconsider whether or not that warrants placing my faith in your legal approach. Because right now, I have considerably more trust in my Vipers administering justice, and quicker, too, for that matter.

1. I will ask "Did you take the 14 AES and 10 TAP for your own use?"  I will not ask him about an item that may or maynot have been given to him. How did he get access to that particular ship?

Given my previous post, I strongly request the original question be answered, and be answered by the captain in question, in this very forum.

"Did you, or did you not take the list of items specified (plus the combat drive that despite us knowing it too was stolen but through an administrative failure failed to make the list) to yourself and your emperor?"

A big question I have for you: Why won't you answer raptor/Marcus's question? Why won't you ask captain 5274 ([EOS] Ridd1ck) "Did you or did you not take over 100 modules from SPQNR corp ships without paying for them before leaving the SPQNR?"

Posted by Sargas on: September 25, 2015, 09:24:11 PM: I can now only assume that someone is being protected. Yes, captain 5274 is being protected by sargas, captain (#572) I am now looking at culpability. Look in a mirror. Was this a conspiracy involving other New Rome members absolutely not (and if so, what percentage is my citizen responsible for)? all 100%

Up till now, I have considered you (sarges) a gullible fool, and blameless. I no longer believe that you are either gullible or blameless.
1. You have used delaying tactics for more than 2 months.
2. You rejected all evidence presented to you.
3. If you had asked captain 5274 "did you steal over 100 modules from the SPQNR and he had said no, you would be "shouting that from the rooftops". Which leaves only two possibilities.
A. You had asked captain 5274 if he was guilty of theft and he confirmed it, which would make you, sargas, also guilty, an "accessory after the fact."
B. You refuse to ask captain 5274 the question, "did you steal from the SPQNR" either because I) you believe him guilty of theft, or II) you have zero common sense.

Personally, I believe 3.A. the most likely, 3.B.II. the least likely. Let me spell it out.

I believe it is most likely that captain 5274 has confirmed to you that he stole more than 100 modules from the SPQNR and are protecting him for reasons of your own. I believe it least likely that you have zero common sense.

A question you need to ask yourself: Is protecting a known thief worth going to war over?

Although we do not seek war, JMF does believe that obtaining justice from a thief is very very VERY IMPORTANT.

We both believe that your actions, are NOW just one step below an act of war, therefore, any attack against any JMF ship or asset by ANY [EOS] captain EXCEPT captain #5274 will be considered as proof that the Empire Of Sargas has declared war against the JMF, and we will act accoringly.

So fulfil raptor/marcus's post, ask captain 5274 (ridd1ck, he changed his name) the question: Did you, or did you not take the list of items specified (plus the combat drive that despite us knowing it too was stolen but through an administrative failure failed to make the list) and post the answer here

Raptor tells me that he sent the answer to your question before JMF corp existed (created in response of you delaying tactics and other actions before we left the SPQNR) and the fact that you repeatedly refuse to answer raptor's question and you repeatedly call anything presented to you hearsay, look to yourself for culpability, Sargas.

In addition, until you comply with raptors request, any compromise will not be considered, by the JMF. You can ignore my counter proposal Posted on: September 25, 2015, 07:39:31 PM
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 06:20:23 AM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 10:03:15 AM »

thanks Nick
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 02:49:46 PM »

After digesting the latest evidence, there still is not enough to expel the citizen.

There will be no further discussion while payment negotiations are being held.

Thank you for your patience.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 04:06:47 PM »

negotiations complete...

...we now return you to your normal activities...
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 04:10:14 PM »

Yes, the Emperor and us have come to a mutual satisfactory agreement that settles this matter and restores Galactic peace.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 05:19:30 PM »

I am out of this.  If any other captain other than marcus or darrell have a desire to share in the settlement, they need to negotiate with m&d themselves.

post closed
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: