Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 11:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: JMF corp - Jupiter, Mercury, Fides  (Read 10122 times)
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2015, 08:24:42 PM »

We seek justice from the thief Emobearz (#5274), either he pays for what he stole, returns what he stole, or quits the game. See the two attached screenshots detailing what he stole.
  • We will pay 1 QP for any captain that gives us a confirmed location for one of Emobearz ships.

We seek friendly relations with all other players and corporations.
  • Emobearz is the only one on our KOS list. (Kill On Sight)
  • We seek to be friendly with the other members of the EOS, and will not attack any other EOS member. (we will attack corp ships under Emobearz control.)
  • We also wish to be friendly with all other corporations and players, regardless of if you are the enemy of another corporation, including our prior corporation, the SPQNR.

Our corporation is named after three roman gods:
  • Jupiter, in addition to being the king of the gods, is also the god of law, order, and justice.
  • Mercury, in addition to being the messenger god, is also the god of commerce and financial gain. When Emobearz stole $338 million from multiple members of the SPQNR, he put a shadow on our internal commerce and illegally gained financially.
  • Fides was the goddess of trust. When Emobearz stole from us, he abused our trust.

Timeline:
  • On 17 July Emobearz, in the guise of purchasing some modules, stole 109 modules, varying from FTL-XXX to AES-D, worth a total value of $338 million solars. He then immediately joined the SSS corporation. The SSS corporation was unaware of the theft at the time Emobearz joined.
  • On July 18, a topic called thief alert was posted on the AG forum, http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,9212.0.html The first reply was from Sargas, (the leader of the EOS) taunting the SSS for unknowingly taking in a thief. The One Above All, (TOAA) the leader of the SSS was also informed by PM of the theft.
  • On July 19, Emobearz was kicked from the SSS, and was immediately accepted into the EOS This happened more than 24 hours after the EOS corporation leader became aware of the theft. http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,9212.0.html
  • Due to the fact that the SPQNR has a treaty with the EOS, Emobearz has been immune from attack. This has gone on for more than 5 weeks, with delay after delay after delay, and no end in sight. We were formed from a number of SPQNR members that believe in JUSTICE, and don’t believe that a thief should go unpunished.

The time is at hand for the thief Emobearz to pay for what he did, WE DEMAND JUSTICE!!!

We also will protect our own. Although we will start out as friendly, the deliberate, intentional attack upon any of our members can be grounds for a change in status.

* stockpile.jpg (198.5 KB, 808x2046 - viewed 435 times.)

* spartacus.jpg (97.85 KB, 920x722 - viewed 434 times.)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:05:32 AM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 10:19:46 AM »

Emobearz sent me the following message, then immediatly started attacking my installations!

Well I was working on getting the cash for the mods, which takes some time normally more than 5 weeks with comz on the cloak, but you have blown that opportunity for you now, with those attacks, as I have resupplied and that was a setback to your future cash

I returned the following message.

liar liar, pants on fire!!!
You could have returned what you stole at any time!
Not once in any communication with any SPNR member have you indicated that you were willing to pay for what you stole!
Not once have you come across with even a partial payment!
You have sent messages to me and to other SPQNR members bragging about getting away with the theft!
With the 5 COM ships that I know you have, if you had earmarked just half of your income in repayment, you could have repaid us in less than a month, much less than the 37 days since your theft!
You have more than doubled in power since your theft, showing that you had and have no intention of returning or repaying your theft!
The fact that you counter attacked, also indicates that you had and have no intention of returning or repaying your theft!
Return what you stole and it ends here.
make a partial payment, followed by regular payments and it ends here.

Edit: Emobearz response after receiving this PM was to attack some mining modules I had. This proves again that he is only interested in war and can't be trusted to tell the truth.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 03:28:07 PM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 03:23:32 PM »

We seek justice from the thief Emobearz (#5274), either he pays for what he stole, returns what he stole, or quits the game. See the two attached screenshots detailing what he stole.
  • We will pay 1 QP for any captain that gives us a confirmed location for one of Emobearz ships.

• We seek to be friendly with the other members of the EOS, and will not attack any other EOS member. (we will attack corp ships under Emobearz control.)
  • We also wish to be friendly with all other corporations and players, regardless of if you are the enemy of another corporation, including our prior corporation, the SPQNR.

Our corporation is named after three roman gods:
  • Jupiter, in addition to being the king of the gods, is also the god of law, order, and justice.
  • Mercury, in addition to being the messenger god, is also the god of commerce and financial gain. When Emobearz stole $338 million from multiple members of the SPQNR, he put a shadow on our internal commerce and illegally gained financially.
  • Fides was the goddess of trust. When Emobearz stole from us, he abused our trust.

Timeline:
  • On 17 July Emobearz, in the guise of purchasing some modules, stole 109 modules, varying from FTL-XXX to AES-D, worth a total value of $338 million solars. He then immediately joined the SSS corporation. The SSS corporation was unaware of the theft at the time Emobearz joined.
  • On July 18, a topic called thief alert was posted on the AG forum, http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,9212.0.html The first reply was from Sargas, (the leader of the EOS) taunting the SSS for unknowingly taking in a thief. The One Above All, (TOAA) the leader of the SSS was also informed by PM of the theft.
  • On July 19, Emobearz was kicked from the SSS, and was immediately accepted into the EOS This happened more than 24 hours after the EOS corporation leader became aware of the theft. http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,9212.0.html
  • Due to the fact that the SPQNR has a treaty with the EOS, Emobearz has been immune from attack. This has gone on for more than 5 weeks, with delay after delay after delay, and no end in sight. We were formed from a number of SPQNR members that believe in JUSTICE, and don’t believe that a thief should go unpunished.

The time is at hand for the thief Emobearz to pay for what he did, WE DEMAND JUSTICE!!!

We also will protect our own. Although we will start out as friendly, the deliberate, intentional attack upon any of our members can be grounds for a change in status.

the Empire will allow retributive strikes for one month. Any attack on an Imperial citizen after Sept 24, 2015 will be considered as an attack on the Empire itself.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 03:25:37 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 01:01:05 AM »

If you were truly an ally sargas, you shouldn't have accepted him. I wonder what Mata or you would've done if someone did the same thing to your hard-earned modules. Just my two cents on the matter.
Report to moderator   Logged
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 10:09:37 AM »

... clipped ...

the Empire will allow retributive strikes for one month. Any attack on an Imperial citizen after Sept 24, 2015 will be considered as an attack on the Empire itself.

All we want is to have returned to us what was stolen.
  • If Emobearz pays for what he stole tomorrow, that will end it, even though he has had more than a month to use the modules to grow in the game.
  • We could justify interest on the theft, but we won't. Emobears has now had 41 days to use what he stole to grow and get bigger and more powerful.
  • If Emogbearz returns what he stole tomorrow, that will end it.
  • If Emobearz quits the game, problem solved.

The grievence against THE THIEF will remain in existence until Emobearz either returns or pays for what he stole.  

When Jake/Nero joined SPQNR after leaving IMG, you were one of the people that wanted to be able to freely attack him without limit until you received satisfaction. Seems to be a contradiction that you won't allow us what you wanted with nero, when we were hurt far more by emobearz than you were hurt by nero.

If Emobearz steels hundreds of millions of solars from you would you be satisfied with a time limited strike against him???

If you want to end it now you can always send us 338 QP or 193,142 diamonds, I have safe ways to facilitate a trade.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 10:30:43 AM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 02:08:09 PM »

Nice try, changing your name Emo... but your Captain ID#, 5274, will never change until you register an alias. And the most powerful allies in the galaxy won't save you from our relentless hunt if you don't either pay up or f*ck off forever.

His new name is [EOS] Ridd1cK (#5274)
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2015, 02:31:23 PM »

One month ????????????????

From August 28th to September 24th is less than one month!

edit: Is it possible that the thief has found his true home, in a corporation with a dishonest leader? I repeat again, our fight is only with captain (#5274) currently named Ridd1cK. We will not start a fight against the EOS corporation as a whole or any other EOS member.

Edit again: there was a post between this one and the following one posted by raptor. Captain (#5274) posted the following:
You dare defy Emperor Sargas, you sheep? Who are you calling dishonest leader you prick, you are nothing in this game but a scrub sheep, how dare compare you to Emperor Sargas. Learn some manners when speaking to an Emperor, you arrogant prick!
After he set everyone ablaze, like the dishonest theief he is, he deleted his post.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:49:03 PM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 08:44:50 PM »

Says the thieving c*nt, who single-handedly confirmed his national stereotype.

Hand over the cash or the modules, or you'll have to hide in the safezone a lot longer than the 24 September get-out-of-jail card your Holy Emperor has tried to play.
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 08:56:57 PM »

How dare you speak to Emperor Sargas like that you sheep! You should remember your place when speaking to an Emperor, you are nothing in this game but a scrub sheep, less than dust particles. You dare call the Emperor dishonest? Learn some manners you arrogant prick!

I spoke the truth. sarges claimed he was giving us a month, and his deadline was 27 days, which on every calander on earth is less than a month, as even February has 28 days.

[EOS] sargas (#572) take a look at the caliber of your people. You took in someone accused of theft, kept him even after Sir Emi CONFIRMED THE THEFT, and continue to protect him. I have a lot more respect for TOAA, who did the right thing and booted his ass when He found out about the theft than I do for you.

captain (#5274) Ridd1cK, or whatever he chooses to call himself next month is just a bad apple that IMO should be banned from the game. Do yourself and the EOS a favor, bring honor back to the EOS and boot his ass.

And raptor was speaking of your country germany, that among other things started both world war 1 and WWII.

Fitting that by changing your name it is more convenient to now call you by your number. After all most criminals and felons are refereed to by number instead of name.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:03:28 PM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2015, 08:57:51 PM »

Talk about whatever you want. You've been given the chance to correct your wrongdoings, but instead choose to drag down EOS' reputation with you. Before long, your true self will be revealed to your current shelter, and Darrell and I will not be the only ones after your online blood.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2015, 08:58:54 PM »

Oh I was actually talking about his Romanian origin 13
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2015, 09:14:56 PM »

As you may have noticed, I'm more of an intelligence gatherer, though you'll taste my Vipers soon enough. War isn't very profitable, I never expected it to be. The 10 M "loss" you're mentioning isn't all it seems, but I don't see the need to enlighten you further.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back into Securitate mode.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2015, 09:35:44 PM »

ROFL... did our thieving little friend really just delete his posts? What's up son? Lost the debate you were trying to spark? Or did your corp leadership order you to stand down?
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2015, 04:19:46 AM »

Ah...I'm back from a little break and looks like a war is brewing ....  14

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 11:03:10 PM »

TO: sarges:

Captain #5274 (emobearz/ridd1ck) is a war monger. I believe that his goal is to turn the EOS into a second IMG.

While part of the SPQNR, captain #5274 commented in corp chat many times on how boring COM missions were, how he would like to spice things up, and asked a lot of questions about PVP actions.

After he joined the EOS, while Consul Marcus was trying to negotiate with you, every few days Captain #5274 would send someone in the SPQNR a PM either bragging about the theft, calling us cowards, or both. This was not helped by the fact that you spent most of your time AWOL. You would not log on for days at a time, causing delay after delay after delay.

After the SPQNR split captain #5274 tried again to flame the fans of war, when he posted into the AG forum. After he was roundly shot down, he deleted his post. (just too bad that I saved a copy.)

Captain #5274 is also a coward. He has shut down his ships and is hiding at earth. Over the last 10 days we have checked every body in every system in the main cluster. that is 91 sectors, 716 systems, and more than 12,000 planets, moons, & asteroid fields. Since captain #5274 has at least 5 COM ships, we should have seen at least 4 of them. WE HAVE SEEN NONE.

I'm sorry, but 27 days of non activity or "probation" is not sufficient compensation for the grand theft of $338 million solars. Our minimum terms have been specified, and will not be altered. One of three things must happen.
1) The stolen modules or their equivalent must be returned.
2) We are paid their value of $338 million, either as QP, diamonds, or other materials. As an option you yourself can pay the $338M  and have captain #5274 pay you back.
3) Captain #5274 is forever denied the benefit of their use. (no COM's allowed) Ideally he should quit the game.

We do not recognize your 27 day (less than a month) deadline, and will continue to actively hunt captain #5274 until one of the above conditions is met, and yes we can and will keep it up for many months if necessary. As long as the rest of the EOS stands aside and allows us to administer justice against a thief, there is no problem. If however, you decide that you want to start another war, start attacking us, as we will not start a fight against any player other than captain #5274 unless forced to defend our self.

If you do declare war and we are forced to defend our self, know that war against us will be an entirely different proposition than the "war" against the IMG was. The IMG was only partially committed to it's wars, it was more interested in mining. In addition, it was conducting 5 different wars at once. We are 110% committed to justice from captain #5274. It is both are primary and secondaray purpose, we have no third purpose. How will your captains feel if they have trouble doing COM's because we keep sending their ship to the safe zone? How will your miners feel if they can't do any mining because we keep destroying their miners? And yes, with the ability to check every planet/moon/asteroid in every sector every 8-10 days, we will disrupt a large majority of COM's and capture most miners before they can recoup their cost from materials mined. And if you declare war, know that it will be total war, with no EOS member considered a non-combatant.

We are not vindictive however, and if you declare war we will allow peace talks at any time. But before declaring war against us, consider the following: Is captain #5274 (emobearz/ridd1ck) worth [EOS] Kristen, [EOS] Atami, [EOS] JimGalaxy, and [EOS] Paolloo combined?
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: