Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 07:29:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Colonization / Terraforming  (Read 28902 times)
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 03:02:32 AM »

- Colonization dome
   -> Has to be purchased from Sol, can only be carried in cargo bay
   -> Can only be deployed on Terran planets
   -> After deployment, it needs to be loaded with civilians. It also acts as a personnel facility.
   -> Civilians will reproduce depending on the mark and size on the colony
   -> The dome generates tax income depending on number of colonists living there. Tax can be collected by the dome owner by visiting the colony.

- Terraform factory
   -> planet needs to be in the habitable zone witch will be viewed in system
   -> pumps hydrogen, nitrogen & oxygen into the planet to terraform it
   -> needs to be loaded with hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen witch it disperses in the atmosphere, generating or replenishing atmospheric gases
   -> time to terraform and amount of resources needed depends on the planet size
   -> amount dispersed m3 / hour depends on mark level
   -> more facilities will terraform faster
   -> Terraform course Methane/Lava -> Barren -> Desert -> Ice -> Ocean -> Terran

I love the idea 1
A colony could be delivered by all players selling in game products such as food and electronics, the bigger the colony, the higher the demand. The demand could even be a requirement to be fulfill regularly or the population would sink cause of starvation.
Report to moderator   Logged

Duh!!
Choose peace!
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2016, 10:26:21 AM »

- Colonization dome
   -> Has to be purchased from Sol, can only be carried in cargo bay
   -> Can only be deployed on Terran planets
   -> After deployment, it needs to be loaded with civilians. It also acts as a personnel facility.
   -> Civilians will reproduce depending on the mark and size on the colony
   -> The dome generates tax income depending on number of colonists living there. Tax can be collected by the dome owner by visiting the colony.

- Terraform factory
   -> planet needs to be in the habitable zone witch will be viewed in system
   -> pumps hydrogen, nitrogen & oxygen into the planet to terraform it
   -> needs to be loaded with hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen witch it disperses in the atmosphere, generating or replenishing atmospheric gases
   -> time to terraform and amount of resources needed depends on the planet size
   -> amount dispersed m3 / hour depends on mark level
   -> more facilities will terraform faster
   -> Terraform course Methane/Lava -> Barren -> Desert -> Ice -> Ocean -> Terran

I love the idea 1
A colony could be delivered by all players selling in game products such as food and electronics, the bigger the colony, the higher the demand. The demand could even be a requirement to be fulfill regularly or the population would sink cause of starvation.

until the star goes nova, that is.
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2016, 12:03:01 PM »

Yes, right...lol, I didn't think of that point...well then I guess the calculations need to made. Would be nice to have more economic reasons to have SHI. They are expensive to get, but once you got them, you got them. If I remember correctly a dwarf needs an investment of ~1.4M average daily (1 SHI added every 2 weeks) to keep it from blowing for a length of ~250 days. If the Dome makes that kind of cash, yahoo! 1
I would get one. laugh...naw, I would get 10. Lol...naw, I would colonize a whole system. Gosh, now that I think about it, why not a whole quadrant full of colonist teddies. Lol laugh

Duh!!
Choose peace!
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 08:10:33 AM »

Sir Emi any thoughts on this about the Colonization / Terraforming ??

"Power To The "AG" Players"
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 08:16:28 AM »

will there be any kind of chat/ up grades/ and or new kind of modules in the near future ??

ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 08:02:30 PM »

STILL anything?? 21

NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2017, 02:03:00 AM »

Sir Emi do you have a time frame on Colonization / Terraforming add-on, almost 2 year of development has past??
I'm really looking forward to this add-on. wow

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 04:33:36 AM »

At this point, ANY update is welcome.

SirEmi?
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 09:46:32 PM »

Just my ideal to make Colony ship??
Colony Ship(s)
To make Colony Ships must Purchase  Orbital shipyard from Pledge / Donate click on Completed(which is not there).
This ship has special units Power Armor Marines Assault Unit can be bought In Combat system revamp.
must purchase from ??? You will need  9,000 *Platinum=Ultra rare metal wide uses in ships production,terraforming.
Cobalt=uncommon metal used to produce energy cells,high strength alloys,& spaceship construction.

*Iridium=very rare metal.Second most dense metal known Used in armor,ship,structures construction.Very valuable
0R
 Thorium=rare metal,less potent then uranium. Used in reactors as fuel,ship engine construction & radiation shields.

In order to colonize an abandon planet you need to attack this planet with at least
two colony ships, each in a different fleet. The longer it takes between the fleets, the longer the colonization
process will take.The last arrived colony ship will be dismantled and the materials will be used to build up a
city or restore one.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:48:06 PM by ESC01 » Report to moderator   Logged

CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2018, 09:29:51 PM »

I agree with the idea it has my full support

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: