Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 10:19:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: EMI! This is broken and I got ripped off!  (Read 4817 times)
lavis
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2016, 12:43:06 PM »

Officer for -50% manufacturer time did not work!? ALL MY STUFF is still normal time to complete!? mk400 taking 1200 hours!? What the hell?
Report to moderator   Logged
JimGalaxy
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 07:16:12 PM »

... I have found that it only takes effect on upgrades started *after* the officer is purchased. Existing builds continue on their original schedule :-/
lavis
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 07:22:11 PM »

yeah which makes no sense... I started all my mk400 upgrades so it would only take 25 days to finish with officer.. so I did that and then bought the officer.. but here we are with a broken officer that does not seem to reduce the times by 50% unless you have it before you do any upgrades? So now I spent 420 million! And I am forced to wait 50 days because I am not going to cancel every upgrade.. get only 75% resources back as I can not afford 25% of that 420 to redo all the upgrades. Not happy
lavis
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 07:27:38 PM »

How the officer should work is.. when active all timers are reduced by 50% as usual.. and once the officer expires.. whatever timers are currently active if any are then doubled to what it normally would be aka. 14 hours left becomes 28 hours left. Sigh 10
JimGalaxy
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 01:10:16 AM »

*ouch*. I thought I had been hurting when I discovered this, but my own experience pales. I agree - this should be retroactive. It's not as if you're sending the troops across the galaxy - this is ON THE SHIP, for crying out loud lol
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: