Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 20, 2024, 12:26:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Manufacturing Screen - Small Shortcut  (Read 2648 times)
JimGalaxy
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2016, 07:52:13 PM »

... any medium or top player goes through large numbers of module upgrades, a repetitive (sometimes nightly) task.

The Manufacturing screen, IMHO, doesn't make things easier, because it lists the modules already being produced at the TOP instead of the bottom. So I always had to scroll down, hit 'end', hit 'page down', etc., to start the next module.

There's a slightly quicker method, and I found it completely by accident, so I'm sharing in case it will help anyone:
On the Manufacturing screen, the entire section of "Active Manufacturing Tasks" *collapses from view* when you click on the blue button "Active Manufacturing Tasks", and brings the next available upgrade onto the screen, without having to scroll. Each time the screen loads, clicking that button first makes the task of upgrading up to 48 modules on a Factory-Optimized ship, one-by-one, a good minute or two quicker in total for me.
Report to moderator   Logged
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 09:31:42 PM »

Good one. Tnx for sharing that. 1
Report to moderator   Logged

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: