Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 07:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bugs in System view?  (Read 3036 times)
Antilak
Corporal

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2016, 03:11:50 PM »

I've had two bugs today in the System view. The first one was the Safe Spot wouldn't show when my ship was at an Ice planet. When I moved to another planet the Safe Spot reappeared. The second bug was I couldn't select the Alpha planet. It'd select the star instead. HOWEVER, if I moved my mouse to the right there was an empty area which lit up for the Alpha planet. So it seems the image for the planet is offset to the left of the actual mouse-hit location.
Report to moderator   Logged

"Lots of things happen after you die - they just don't involve you." - Louis C.K.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 10:57:31 PM »

Try to select from the planets and moons name to the right of the screen.
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 04:51:20 PM »

Something similar happened to me. I was surveying a system and set a target for the WHG to the next system forgetting about the active auto pilot. In the middle of the survey my ship jumped to the next system. The system in the system view did not change, on the star map my location changed and in the navigation room too. I entered and exited the system, but couldn't load the system that my auto pilot jumped me too. The first system was open, with name and system number, even though on starmap and Navroom I was at another system. Made me freak out fir a sec there...lol.
I selected another ship and then came back and the new system loaded...

Why I find a similarity? Cause all the planet links in the system view were not at the spot they were supposed to be, I had to click next to the planet to select it.
Certainly a bug this one, triggered by the accidental auto pilot jump while I had the system view open.

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: