Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:48:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Galactic News Network report 10/04/2015  (Read 7809 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2015, 04:03:48 PM »

A bald Caucasian male is seen sitting at a desk with a lovely blonde anchor women.

Male: "Hello and welcome to The Galactic News Network. I am Andre Fox and this is my co-anchor Heather Feather."

Heather Feather: "Hello Galaxy."

Andre Fox: "Yesterday our great emperor returned from the outer reaches where he was reportly negotiating with an unknown alien race. So far further information on this is classified. What isn't classified however is that Emperor Jam-Jul Lison has taken a notice to a corporation known as SITH.  While it is unclear entirely what he plans..............we just have word of that The Galactic Empire has engaged SITH in combat.  We also have a live feed from our great Emperor himself. We will take you to that now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tall man wearing a black cloak can be seen sitting on the throne in a dark room. He reaches up to his hood and pulls it back.

Jam-Jul Lison: "Greetings galaxy.   Long have I been gone......too long. A rogue faction calling themselves The Sith Order.  They think they are strong.  They think this galaxy is theirs for the taking but they are wrong.  While it is true they may one day become powerful, it is not today and it will only occur if they survive the onslaught that they will have to endure.  They have already managed to make enemies of some of the most powerful in the galaxy and if anyone looks close enough at their stance it is clear they are declaring war on the galaxy. Rather then sit around on my hands I have decided to act and aid the other powers in the galaxy in stamping out this infestation.  Officially The Galactic Empire has not declared war.  Our council is still debating the matter.  However I am personally bringing my own private forces to help deal with this matter.  Be assured my citizens, order shall be restored to the galaxy.  A short while ago my forces conducted a sweep of Sol System wiping out all assets belonging to The Sith Order that were found inside Sol. While they may have been worthless targets, I will not allow them to keep anything set up inside Sol. Everything my forces find of theirs will be destroyed.  Now if you will excuse me I have urgent matter to attend to.  If you wish to keep watching feel free to watch footage of the battles I just mentioned."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asteroid belt

Attacker opened fire!

Wave 1 - Primary forces (Weapons & Boarding)

Wave 2 - Primary forces (Weapons flyby)

Wave 3 - Protected forces (Weapons & Boarding)

Jam COM #3 Vs. Palpatine planetary force
Ground assault
Jam COM #3 sending Marines Assault Unit MK CCL to find a landing spot.
The landing party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 354548 damage!
Palpatine planetary force has been defeated!
Mining facility Mk I was destroyed.
7 m3 Zinc, 11 m3 Sulfur, 4 m3 Brass was found in the wreckage.
Mining facility Mk I was captured by the attacker.
11 m3 Zinc, 6 m3 Sulfur, 2 m3 Brass was found in the wreckage.
Mining facility Mk I was captured by the attacker.
6 m3 Zinc, 5 m3 Sulfur, 3 m3 Brass was found in the wreckage.
Jam COM #3 captured a group of 123 enemy personnel during the fight.

Objective: Defeat the opponent primary & protected forces.

Attacker victory!

Ganymede

Attacker opened fire!

Wave 1 - Primary forces (Weapons & Boarding)

Wave 2 - Primary forces (Weapons flyby)

Wave 3 - Protected forces (Weapons & Boarding)

Jam COM #3 Vs. Morgan planetary force
Ground assault
Jam COM #3 sending Marines Assault Unit MK CCL to find a landing spot.
The landing party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 287851 damage!
Morgan planetary force has been defeated!
Science Lab Mk I was captured by the attacker.
Jam COM #3 captured a group of 27 enemy personnel during the fight.

Objective: Defeat the opponent primary & protected forces.

Attacker victory!

The screen goes back to Andre Fox and Heather Feather who are sitting at their desk smiling.

Heather Feather: "That's our great emperor for you.  Always picking on the weak."

Andre Fox: "You really shouldn't have said that."

Heather Feather:  "Haven't you heard of freedom of......"

Several armed guards wearing black armored body suits with helmets rush the stage.  One of them punches Heather in the head knocking her out.  The guard then lifts her up over his shoulder and they all hurry off camera. Andre Fox sits there looking flushed.

Andre Fox: "Well there you have it folks. Powerful words from our great leader.  Have a good day everyone. "
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 04:07:44 PM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

May the Dark Side of the Force Be With You

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 08:14:08 PM »

It was just some planetary modules that I had captured anyway  12 Nothing much, really.  laugh

Still, if you would like to consider it a victory ... oh well, celebrate then.
Report to moderator   Logged

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Lahmbota
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 03:18:34 AM »

I like the track of the news stories I Milky Way Andre Fox and Anchor Heather Is it really useful and interesting content to read so much.

Nmoghing
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 12:18:30 AM »

I like to think and guidance to anyone whether anything.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: