Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:20:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Updated Bounty for Teddy (player ID: 4396)  (Read 11761 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2016, 08:23:55 AM »

Idle ships: 1 QP for each million of power, rounded up (minimum reward: 3 QPs, maximum: 25 QPs).
COM Ships: 2 QPs for each million of power, rounded up (minimum reward: 5 QPs, maximum: 25 QPs).
Stations and/or planetary modules: 4 QPs for each million of power, rounded up (minimum reward: 4 QPs, no maximum limit; must at least be 1m power).

Example:
500,000 power idle ship: 3 QPs!!
2.6m power COM ship: 6 QPs!!
10m power COM ship: 20 QPs!!
15m power station: 60 QPs!!
100m power station and planetary modules: 400 QPs!!

Offer will be open forever until stated otherwise.  1
Report to moderator   Logged
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 01:50:30 PM »

Contact me if you want location information.
The mathematical calculation of the bounty is so stupid, that it leaves plenty for both of us. 1

Freedom to SOL, our birth system!

Duh!!
Choose peace!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 12:34:26 AM »

Response to http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,9347.msg78582.html#new

You quit even sooner than infamous SSS enemies Man in the Mirror (#4809) and Morgan (#5386). You have one and a half billion power, but you gave up sooner than a newbie. At least they fought much harder and a lot longer even though they're extremely weak. Once a coward, always a coward, I guess.

You've stated many times how you long for peace, yet you were the one who broke it in the first place. You just shot yourself in the face by declaring war, and to me of all people. HAHAHA! Never got the chance to say it frankly, but I will say it now since you'll quit anyway. When you declared war to me, I thought "This guy really is an idiot".

I will use your futile and dumb attempt as an example for future generations. Come back when you think you can destroy our Sol bases as they are now, but most likely I will have modules over MK 50K by then. See yah. laugh
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: