Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 03:21:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NewSol  (Read 3096 times)
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2017, 09:32:17 PM »

New Sol
this is just an Ideal . I post to get others thought,and I deals about an add/on to this game???
To play you must buy ,and or Pledge/support game with QP .
SirEmi will make the choice of what and how many QP a person to buy to play game??
Here it is ?????
When you buy a ship its instant no wait !!
when you build modules for your ships ??.. Its no wait its instant!!
That is apart of your your fee for playing the NewSol .
And when you Jump ,and or engage to jump in system its instant there is no wait !!
In Manufacture only (1) kind of WHG/FTL because the jump would be instant !!
And in com missions you fight Pirates no wait there as well its Instant too..
More / Less Instant.
What you guys think???????
adding
In Manufacture / or building modules it too would be instant...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 06:39:04 AM by ESC01 » Report to moderator   Logged

"Power To The "AG" Players"
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 07:58:00 PM »

Not sure if I understand what you mean, but the current waiting times are acceptable for me.

AG would be better off introducing more updates to attract more players. 1
Report to moderator   Logged
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 07:24:47 AM »

and to keep the players once they log in??How many times have you gone out to eat only to wait 4 hrs before you food arrives??
The same is here !! I am getting "bored" with the game !!
I still enjoy it and still would like to see something good happen...
Like make your own Module(s) I have other ideals "If" Sirem wants to hear them??
Report to moderator   Logged

"Power To The "AG" Players"
Antilak
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 03:06:12 PM »

I don't know ESC. The joy of browser games USED to be you'd only devote minutes per day on them. The first browser game I played was 10 years ago and I remember I only played maybe 5 minutes per day. Thing is, I could ONLY play it a few minutes because my resources were so small. The game intentionally limited how long you'd play it every day. I liked that. It was nothing like hte MMO's where you'd play 2 to 5 hours straight. I've seen some browser games where htey outright hard cap how long you play.

I think having the maximum ships/station dramatically lowered would be better. As it's, the game seems not scale well with larger ships and lots of them. This would result in a lot less clicking/reloading and even teh playing field somewhat. Then a overhaul of the user interface so there's even less clicking/reloading. Then a overhaul and focus on the tactics/strategy in the years after.

Beyond that, whatever changes are made need to consider the time element. Don't add mechanics which encourage players to stay logged in for hours and hours. Don't allow players to easily grief others who're not logged in.

I also think the tutorial needs to be looked at. Right now, players can sometimes struggle to find slots on the planets, for example. It fails to give important information like the Salvage Crew and "issue fuel distress signal". Another issue is the PvP. There should be anti-griefing mechanics--like more bonus given to a non-aggressor defender. One example might be enabling players who haven't attacked others for X time to more easily track down the attacker. Maybe some areas would be no PvP too.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 04:26:21 PM by Antilak » Report to moderator   Logged

"Lots of things happen after you die - they just don't involve you." - Louis C.K.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: