Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 04:15:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: PT Recruitment  (Read 8515 times)
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2017, 07:53:37 PM »

Anyone willing to join us at PT? We have a government with a written constitution, but we don't have enough members. We would be grateful for help. The only penalty for inactivity is loss of rank, not being kicked out, and at least four of the eight members are always active. We also accept applications to be protectorates, which are essentially separate corporations with their own governments that are considered part of PT. While we are prepared to offer modules, the chances of this are low. If we must bribe you to join, you probably won't be too loyal anyway, and the corporation with the most loyal members will win in the end, no matter it's strength. 17

Here is a link to the website if you want to see government: https://sites.google.com/view/ag-pt-archives
Please regard this as a token of our good will and trust towards all corporation.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 07:10:58 PM by Pokeboy » Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 08:56:12 AM »

"2018: SSS has more land than SPQNR in the Sol System despite SPQNR's higher power on the corporation ranks."

It is indeed entertaining that you see it that way. 1
Report to moderator   Logged
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 11:23:22 AM »

I try to pick out the little details. Please inform me if I am wrong about anything so I can fix it. I am solely in charge of the website, just a little hobby of mine.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 10:45:55 PM »

Nah, it's more fun that you find out the history yourself.

Maintain your website. If you can do that for a long time, it will be one of a kind and could count as one of your legacies in AG, and that is, in my eyes, something worth looking forward to. 1
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 03:53:24 PM »

I will. AG is my favorite game. Just wish it had more people...

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Solaryx
Private

Commander of my little ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 07:09:25 PM »

Anyone willing to join us at PT? We have a government with a written constitution, but we don't have enough members. We would be grateful for help. The only penalty for inactivity is loss of rank, not being kicked out, and at least four of the eight members are always active. We also accept applications to be protectorates, which are essentially separate corporations with their own governments that are considered part of PT. While we are prepared to offer modules, the chances of this are low. If we must bribe you to join, you probably won't be too loyal anyway, and the corporation with the most loyal members will win in the end, no matter it's strength. 17

Here is a link to the website if you want to see government: https://sites.google.com/view/ag-pt-archives
Please regard this as a token of our good will and trust towards all corporation.

please change your fronts color, make it in a clear strong contrast with the background, as it is now, it's incredibly hard to read, and I assume you want readers to be able to easily read what you post here for us all to see

*** The greatest power is when you have it, but you don't need to use it ***
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 09:38:44 AM »

I'm afraid that Pokeboy is no longer with us. He became dissatisfied with the game and left. I decline to comment on the situation further other than to say I that he won't be missed.

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 09:34:22 PM »

I personally like the effort he made in making the website because AG needs something like this to attract more players.

Though he probably put too much effort into AG (also by maintaining several alts) and just got burned out.  13

CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 09:37:39 PM »

GCA has been robbed by someone we need to get back in I’ve been booted during the robbery

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: