Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 08:51:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pax Terra Official Stance  (Read 28581 times)
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 04:49:08 PM »

My ship was sent into the safe zone like it lost, but I don't know if there was damage. It could have been a glitch, but if it was, why would my ship have been moved to the safe zone?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:51:07 PM by Pokeboy » Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2018, 05:47:36 PM »

That is strange... If you got booted to the safe zone, it sure sounds like you were actually attacked... and you say there was no report generated?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2018, 05:58:06 PM »

Yes, no report, which leads me to think that it was either a hack or a glitch. That is why I posted it here on the forums, because I was hoping whoever did it would see it...

Not that it really hurts me. I just can't turn down a good mystery.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2018, 04:15:14 PM »

New Pax Terra Stance at the will of Cpt. Dante Locke:

We seek peace, not power. We do not care how high our power or your power is, we welcome all. We only wish to explore the universe, and the boundaries of humanity. This is an experiment in government to find a good governmental system, and while we denounce corporations with no voting and dictatorship, we are obviously in no position to fight most of them.

Please don't take this to mean that we want to fight you if you have a dictatorial government. There are benevolent dictators, too, and we don't wish to be the enemy of anyone, apart from our KOS list.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 11:14:55 AM by Pokeboy » Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2018, 04:18:01 PM »

My ship was sent into the safe zone like it lost, but I don't know if there was damage. It could have been a glitch, but if it was, why would my ship have been moved to the safe zone?

BTW I just noticed April 10. There were heavy casualties among my crew, suggesting it was an actual attack.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2018, 05:05:06 PM »

The reports are erased after 14 days...
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2018, 03:28:17 PM »

I didn’t see it from the report, because there was never one, I saw it from the crew numbers when I could barely move my ship. I’m lucky I have a Cloning Facility onboard.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 07:49:09 PM by Pokeboy » Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2018, 07:51:58 PM »

Please welcome DEATH to PT! If anyone has a problem with his membership, alert me, although as part of PT membership all previous crimes are erased. I would still like to know.

On a side note, PT almost has full membership, and we will need more space soon. We may not be strong apart, but together, we are powerful. laugh

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2018, 09:17:36 PM »

rip2
we want life / not death 21

"Power To The "AG" Players"
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2018, 09:19:48 PM »

Best of luck in AG 12
I would like to be allies.

"Power To The "AG" Players"
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2018, 03:16:37 PM »

I would like to be allies with everyone, excluding those nasty pirates (*cough, federation, cough*) , of course.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2018, 10:47:21 AM »

Please welcome Nero_Inanis to PT! I really hope he doesn't actually act like Nero...

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2018, 03:46:06 PM »

Hmm...  21

Due to inactivity within PT, our elections were a month late and due to some other laws, we only have 3 members who actually got elected into positions:
Please welcome Nero_Inanis as the new Leader of PT.
Please welcome Cpt. Dante Locke as the new Sub-Leader of PT.
Please welcome SolarNova as the new Protector of PT.
I don't know how much I should trust this Nero guy, he only joined less than a month ago...  to_keep_order

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2018, 11:56:02 AM »

Nero seems quiet, which might be a good thing. I still wouldn't trust him though. He can't get rid of any of us, but he could try and declare war on someone. Maybe I'm worrying too much, but we did just go through Akorem Laan's thing, and I would hate to see it happen again so soon with Nero, especially since with Akorem he did enough damage, and he wasn't even leader. Nero has already become leader, so If he doesn't willingly give up his position by the end of his term, there is nothing we can do about it except leave the corporation and start a new one, which would cause a loss of all of our corporation ships and modules... 10

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2018, 07:47:38 PM »

Bye. I’m moving on, and so is PT. Sadly, This game is dead. I had my fun, and now it’s over. I used to love this game, but its so boring now. So I’ll come clean, if you haven’t guessed already. Cpt. Jean Cesare was my bro’s account that he gave to me. Pokeboy098 was my first account, kicked from SPQNR for inactivity. Akorem Laan was my 4th account. Plasmastorm was my second. And finally, Nero Inanis was my 5th. Toothless’s accounts were all alts too, and anyone else who joined PT went inactive shortly after. I’m done. I had fun, and that is what games are for. Goodbye for now, maybe I’ll see you in another game, where I didn’t mess up so badly. I might check back in, but if you really want to see me, I’m HA Wynd Cynara on the Kepler Galaxy in Astro Empires. I was taking care of my bro’s account, SolarNova, while he was away, and he is coming back, so you can maybe contact me through him as well. Remember the history and government of Pax Terra, some of it wasn’t scripted and some was really really interesting.

Farewell, and Godspeed Captains,
The Pax Terra Corporation

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: