Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 11:42:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pax Terra Official Stance  (Read 28584 times)
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2018, 08:04:16 PM »

I'm sorry you think the game is dead. Perhaps it is for you, but as a new player I'm finding a lot to do. There are many goals to achieve, new discoveries to be made and much fun to be had.

Characterizing the game as dead is disheartening to those of us who have just discovered it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 08:47:33 AM by Gildavinor » Report to moderator   Logged

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2018, 09:55:25 PM »

Bye. I’m moving on, and so is PT. Sadly, This game is dead. I had my fun, and now it’s over. I used to love this game, but its so boring now. So I’ll come clean, if you haven’t guessed already. Cpt. Jean Cesare was my bro’s account that he gave to me. Pokeboy098 was my first account, kicked from SPQNR for inactivity. Akorem Laan was my 4th account. Plasmastorm was my second. And finally, Nero Inanis was my 5th. Toothless’s accounts were all alts too, and anyone else who joined PT went inactive shortly after. I’m done. I had fun, and that is what games are for. Goodbye for now, maybe I’ll see you in another game, where I didn’t mess up so badly. I might check back in, but if you really want to see me, I’m HA Wynd Cynara on the Kepler Galaxy in Astro Empires. I was taking care of my bro’s account, SolarNova, while he was away, and he is coming back, so you can maybe contact me through him as well. Remember the history and government of Pax Terra, some of it wasn’t scripted and some was really really interesting.

Farewell, and Godspeed Captains,
The Pax Terra Corporation

Sorry to see you go!  Maybe find someone to park your id with and let them loot your assets?  Preferably a low to midlevel independent, but not a total beginner?

btw (for others' info) - getting "kicked from SPQNR for inactivity" needn't be permanent.  Just reapply - we already know you :-)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 09:57:39 PM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2018, 12:41:33 PM »

Bye. I’m moving on, and so is PT. Sadly, This game is dead. I had my fun, and now it’s over. I used to love this game, but its so boring now. So I’ll come clean, if you haven’t guessed already. Cpt. Jean Cesare was my bro’s account that he gave to me. Pokeboy098 was my first account, kicked from SPQNR for inactivity. Akorem Laan was my 4th account. Plasmastorm was my second. And finally, Nero Inanis was my 5th. Toothless’s accounts were all alts too, and anyone else who joined PT went inactive shortly after. I’m done. I had fun, and that is what games are for. Goodbye for now, maybe I’ll see you in another game, where I didn’t mess up so badly. I might check back in, but if you really want to see me, I’m HA Wynd Cynara on the Kepler Galaxy in Astro Empires. I was taking care of my bro’s account, SolarNova, while he was away, and he is coming back, so you can maybe contact me through him as well. Remember the history and government of Pax Terra, some of it wasn’t scripted and some was really really interesting.

Farewell, and Godspeed Captains,
The Pax Terra Corporation
Nero seems quiet, which might be a good thing. I still wouldn't trust him though. He can't get rid of any of us, but he could try and declare war on someone. Maybe I'm worrying too much, but we did just go through Akorem Laan's thing, and I would hate to see it happen again so soon with Nero, especially since with Akorem he did enough damage, and he wasn't even leader. Nero has already become leader, so If he doesn't willingly give up his position by the end of his term, there is nothing we can do about it except leave the corporation and start a new one, which would cause a loss of all of our corporation ships and modules... 10

Hmm...  21

Due to inactivity within PT, our elections were a month late and due to some other laws, we only have 3 members who actually got elected into positions:
Please welcome Nero_Inanis as the new Leader of PT.
Please welcome Cpt. Dante Locke as the new Sub-Leader of PT.
Please welcome SolarNova as the new Protector of PT.
I don't know how much I should trust this Nero guy, he only joined less than a month ago...  to_keep_order

let me see if I can make any sense out of this...

1. Akorem Laan was/is you
he went rogue
2.Nero was/is you
you (as Pokeman) distrusted him enough that you mentioned your distrust of yourself in the forum.

So, it seems as if your corporation was two players and their alts.

I think you have destroyed Pokeman as a player in the game.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 12:54:45 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2018, 03:33:42 PM »

I gave/am still giving all my assets to my brother who will (supposedly) keep playing for about a year, although he has gone inactive before, he is SolarNova. I tried to rejoin SPQNR once. I made Akorem Laan go crazy and Jean Cesare retire because I was having trouble keeping up with so four accounts (what I had at the time), and my distrust of Nero was merely to make people less suspicious of them being alts, although I did plan at one point to have him mess with the laws again like Akorem did. And I couldn’t care less whether I have ruined Pokeboy in this game, because, as I already said, I’m quitting, and hey, at least I was more active than most members of AG.
SolarNova is a separate player and is now leader of PT. Death sashank and several other previous members, although they went inactive, were not alts, so it wasn’t just two players, and I’m still proud of my government and history, whether half of it was me or not.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2018, 03:34:40 PM »

I am somewhat surprised no one even suspected they were alts. Pokeboy and Dante Locke will still be active for a little while to let me transfer my stuff.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2018, 09:46:27 PM »

I am somewhat surprised no one even suspected they were alts.

You're wrong. I suspected most newbies to be alts, and that's why I never accepted them into SSS.

Also, there MUST be a consequence for actively using alts. Therefore, I hereby declare PT banned from Sol. I will give PT a week. After that, I will destroy any PT asset within Sol.

We cannot condone alts for the sake of keeping the game alive. If I were to actively use an alt, transfer modules, and use my vast knowledge in the game to harass/attack, I can bring any corp or even the whole of AG down and just pretend it wasn't me.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2018, 07:51:38 AM »

Obviously, you weren’t listening. The alts are all shut down and I’m quitting. PT already belongs to someone who doesn’t use alts, so you can attack, but really there is no reason. The only reason I haven’t gone completely inactive is that I’m transferring all my stuff to him via corporation ships.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2018, 08:40:18 AM »

there is a certain level of trust that is now missing from PT's organization.

The non-alts would do well for themselves by disbanding and starting a new corporation.

Since Solarnova is now PT leader, I expect him and not you to address this issue.

Raphael gave PT a week for a reason and I really hope PT will do something to regain galactic trust.

Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2018, 08:43:25 AM »

What's this?? Drama in AG? ... It seems to me that if pokeboy is leaving and taking his alts with him the problem is solved. However he DID admit that he was dishonest and sneaky... Perhaps this is further subterfuge. 12

Never mind me ... I'm just spitballing. laugh

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2018, 11:02:50 AM »

PT didn’t lose ‘galactic trust’ (the trust of the 50 active players who actually maybe read this forum post), I lost that trust and I’m leaving. SolarNova is fine. Leave him alone. If you attack a loyal former SPQNR legate who just joined PT because I begged him to as his brother, then you are the ones who are breaking a trust.
It really is hilarious how you think I’m gonna cry myself to sleep because I lost the trust of the community of a game I’m never gonna play again after I’m done transferring modules. You know what is more hilarious, that you trusted me in the first place, when you couldn’t even tell me one thing about me you actually know, because all you know me from is this game.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 11:15:55 AM by Pokeboy » Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2018, 11:17:49 AM »

Why do you people persist on this game? At least I know how to move on. Now get over it.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: