Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 05:17:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like about AG?  (Read 4799 times)
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« on: January 05, 2018, 01:49:41 PM »

Since the PvP is mediocre at best, and it takes so long to get stronger, what I like about AG is corporations, which I treat sort of like a politics simulator. It can be fun to test out different governmental structures, although, now I think my current government isn't going to be changing much more.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 11:28:05 PM »

Since the PvP is mediocre at best

Have you tried all the ship optimizations and their combinations with your other ships vs pirates? how about vs that of other players' ships? 1 ship vs 1 ship? multiple ships vs 1 ship? 1 ship vs multiple ships? multiple ships vs multiple ships? what if all ships in a multiple ships vs multiple ships battle have different optimizations? have you experimented combining special modules with the optimizations? alien death rays?

And I still haven't mentioned ships vs stations or ships vs planetary modules.. Or a combination of both..

Many things to explore in pvp and the forum provides little info on war tactics. Exploring those things should keep you busy for a while.

In fact, there are still a few scenarios that I want to try out, but I don't have anyone to play with.   laugh

P. S. PvP is one of the things that I like in AG.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 09:31:46 AM »

Since the PvP is mediocre at best, and it takes so long to get stronger
I haven't been able to get high level ship optimizations or alien modules yet, and I've been playing for about 3 years.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 12:11:10 PM »

w0w
what the what 21
I been playing now over an yr,and I have already gotten alien death ray MK X,but was in a pinch and I sold it 10
but it gave me a jump start in what I needed...
that was early on in the game...
but dont take no for an answer...
You can find many other things that can be fun here in AG !!
I love AG because its a great game !!
Not only that I been playing on-line game the past 16 plus years ,and this game pass's all the rest!!!
drop the mic werule

"Power To The "AG" Players"
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 06:42:19 PM »

Since the PvP is mediocre at best, and it takes so long to get stronger
I haven't been able to get high level ship optimizations or alien modules yet, and I've been playing for about 3 years.

I haven't brought that up because growing in AG has never been easier since the introduction of APs. If APs were already introduced when I started, I'd be 10x where I am now, at least. The beginning is the hardest part; it's smooth sailing after that.

Anyway, wanna earn easy money? If you have some interesting info to sell or if you want to offer some services, contact me in-game. SSS will compensate you well.  1

I been playing now over an yr,and I have already gotten alien death ray MK X,but was in a pinch and I sold it 10

Next time you're in a pinch, contact me.  1
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 06:58:30 AM »

I doubt I'm strong enough to offer any services or have any information you need, but I will think about it. I will keep getting stronger, no matter how long it takes, it's just really annoying.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 10:25:00 AM by Pokeboy » Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 01:38:30 PM »

I'm interested - what would be good information worthy of SSS paying for?  Like:

1. The SOS mission in quadrant (x,y) between star A and star B is offering a mining mission of $32million?
2. There is a high concentration - like 15 - COM missions in the NW corner of quadrant (x,y)
3. ???
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 09:33:30 PM »

Hmm, any station with a power greater than 10m is worth knowing. PM me in-game. 1
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: