Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 09:41:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: GCA Bylaws Rough Draft  (Read 38932 times)
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2018, 10:49:12 AM »

Cliff - I will make a request to join the GCA now.  To fulfill my charter-member pledge I will buy sTitan (or did Publius do this already?) and put some ACB-200's on it.

Done:  2 Titans - "Counter" and "Shelf" purchased and equipped.  718,725 m3 on each, Shelf also has 1 nuke-100 equipped to secure Front Page (bottom) on Top Corps list.

To Do:  Counter has 17-slots remaining, and Shelf has 16.  Odlid, if you'd like, you could add storage to those remaining slots and Optimize both ships as Freighter-X?

Suggestion:  Cliff - the long Corp Announcements make it hard to use Corp controls or chat.   Suggest moving the process and final bylaws to a new Forum thread, and including only the link in the Corp Announcements?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 02:18:36 PM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2018, 01:51:12 PM »

Odlid paid for 2 Freighter-X Optimizations, and provided enough storage for a new ship - 411,975 m3 (before Optimization) - a $97m gift!  1

I kicked in for a new Titan and a Freighter-X Optimization - the "Register", put Odlid's storage mods on it, and moved the nuke to it -- so "Counter" and "Shelf" would match each other in all ways.

Cliff - Please make Odlid a Sponsor.

__
If anyone else fancies Sponsoring?  We still need 43 storage mods (ACB-100/CAB-300 or better, please).

If you're coming to this late - GCA is an Earth-bound corp, that supports trade by:
    taking on temporary members,
    executing their trade for a fee = 2.5% of total value exchanged (fee is the Manager's wage - managing the Trade is quite a nuisance!),
    and asking them to leave until they rejoin for another trade (you can rejoin Sol Corp using a button at the top left of the Top Corps tab).  
GCA is needed, because AG only natively supports trade within the membership of a non-Sol corp (Sol Corp and Independents can't trade, and no direct intercorp trade)

Thank you,
Publius
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 12:37:45 AM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2018, 03:01:43 PM »

I have made him a sponsor and I fixed the long message
Report to moderator   Logged

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2018, 04:43:59 PM »

We're good to go!  hi
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2018, 04:49:50 PM »

We're good to go!  hi

sweet

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2018, 06:19:51 PM »

BTW Cpt. Jean Cesare is willing to move to GCA if it is necessary to have a PT delegate there.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2018, 08:21:08 PM »

Ok

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2018, 04:36:43 AM »

__
If anyone else fancies Sponsoring?  We still need 43 storage mods (ACB-100/CAB-300 or better, please).

What else do you need?

I will provide all the needed modules for the GCA, and I plan to provide them through trading. 1

Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2018, 09:49:57 AM »

Off topic: Odlid, will you ever be interested in joining a corp.?

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2018, 09:54:43 AM »

Hi

Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2018, 07:54:33 PM »

__

What else do you need?

I will provide all the needed modules for the GCA, and I plan to provide them through trading. 1

Think that's the last of setup :-)

GCA has  3-ships.  2-Directly involved in trade support, each with over 1m-m3, 1 for storage with 2/3m/m3.  Remaining mods would take that one also to around 1m-m3.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2018, 02:38:39 PM »

One of the original purposes of the GCA that we didn’t really talk about in the bylaws was that I wanted it to push Sir Emi into updating. Do you think this is possible?

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2018, 06:13:09 PM »

I think this game is end state.  Sir Emi gets a few bucks now and then and it runs on a server that is up anyway.  But there are so few people playing, and so few of them buying stuff with RL money, that I can't imagine him spending development time on the game.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2018, 08:32:06 PM »

One of the original purposes of the GCA that we didn’t really talk about in the bylaws was that I wanted it to push Sir Emi into updating. Do you think this is possible?

I'm sorry, but no. Sir Emi has shown no real interest in the game since Hector was a pup...
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2018, 11:20:50 AM »

We have a currency problem.  People have been buying discount diamonds from SPQNR's public Lunar station, but not selling them back.  It's out of diamonds.
Buying diamonds from Earth is at a major markup, and will limit trade. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: