Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 08:45:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: No diamonds for sale at Luna?  (Read 4443 times)
Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2018, 03:15:29 PM »

Is this a permanent thing that no diamonds are for sale at the NoBrain mining station at Luna?  I used to buy from there (and there were plenty) for GCA transactions (and of course sold diamonds back there after sales).  I'm not an SPQNR member so I do not have access to the 'Bank of SPQNR' which presumably has some diamonds for sale.

I need ~5000 diamonds - can anyone sell that many there and help a bro out?  Thanks!
Report to moderator   Logged
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 04:08:55 PM »

Is this a permanent thing that no diamonds are for sale at the NoBrain mining station at Luna?  I used to buy from there (and there were plenty) for GCA transactions (and of course sold diamonds back there after sales).  I'm not an SPQNR member so I do not have access to the 'Bank of SPQNR' which presumably has some diamonds for sale.

I need ~5000 diamonds - can anyone sell that many there and help a bro out?  Thanks!
Diamonds are use for SPQNR Trade.. so JR Bank of SPQNR are for Corp only, we have lost 500 K diamonds..
The reason my Luna station is not trading diamonds is that diamonds was not sold back..

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 10:53:39 PM »

There are diamonds for sale at Hertzsprung-Russell Station at Luna, for use as an AG wide currency. 1
Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 09:31:48 AM »

Thank you!
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 09:51:56 AM »

I will buy diamonds and sell them to the station with profit from attacks on pirates

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 11:35:38 AM »

I personally don't see a need for 'hording' diamonds.  Sure, every ship I own now has 200 of them as 'emergency fuel' - but outside that why horde?

What I NEVER do is sell diamonds at Earth - that just takes currency out of the game.  I costs a whopping $30 solars and 1minute of time to jump to Luna and sell diamonds at a bank there - same $$ to me as if I sold at Earth but it keeps diamonds/currency in the global economy.

Other than to f with people, why would anyone horde diamonds?
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 11:41:26 AM »

I personally don't see a need for 'hording' diamonds.  Sure, every ship I own now has 200 of them as 'emergency fuel' - but outside that why horde?

What I NEVER do is sell diamonds at Earth - that just takes currency out of the game.  I costs a whopping $30 solars and 1minute of time to jump to Luna and sell diamonds at a bank there - same $$ to me as if I sold at Earth but it keeps diamonds/currency in the global economy.

Other than to f with people, why would anyone horde diamonds?
I use Graphite or Lonsdalite as backup fuel

Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 12:09:55 PM »

I went with diamonds as backup fuel since it was the most fuel/m^3 I could get.  I'm still in the 'every cubic meter' counts as I can only make ACB200's at present.
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 04:05:00 PM »

I will buy diamonds and sell them to the station with profit from attacks on pirates

Thanks Cliff :-)

No need to buy from Earth to supply Luna - diamonds come "free" from looting AI Pirate Stations, and like the other major Corps, SPQNR does a lot of that!  Only problem is when demand outstrips supply - which "should" never happen because diamonds are infinitely "recyclable", but..  ;-)
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 09:30:55 PM »

Ok

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: