Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 10:14:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NCE: New Carthaginian Empire  (Read 16278 times)
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2018, 04:24:26 PM »

Deception is an essential military tool of strong and weak alike.  The SPQNR War vote continues its slow grind and we'll continue hunting Laan, but not NCE, until/unless that vote establishes War.

Please post to Forum if Laan does anything substantial like transferring his military mods to you through GCA?

Thanks!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2018, 08:06:38 PM »

I doubt he will. From the SOL chat he sounded like he was going inactive, but you are right. We should stay vigilant.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2018, 08:07:07 AM »

Deception is an essential military tool of strong and weak alike.  The SPQNR War vote continues its slow grind and we'll continue hunting Laan, but not NCE, until/unless that vote establishes War.

Please post to Forum if Laan does anything substantial like transferring his military mods to you through GCA?

Thanks!
I think we should force him to sell them at sol that way he can recover and still play. But he will have lost money in doing so

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2018, 09:47:16 AM »

All his military mods are Mk. 1 MAUs and all his marines are dead, so why bother?

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2018, 11:54:33 AM »

All his military mods are Mk. 1 MAUs and all his marines are dead, so why bother?
Oh in which case I agree to the terms we are offering him

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2018, 03:15:06 PM »

Vote's in.  SPQNR is at Limited War with NCE.  "Limited" means no full mobilization, just swat any NCE'er if and as they're spotted.  If you're in NCE and haven't yet engaged in hostilities with SPQNR, then you have 24-hours to quit NCE.

(this post will be repeated in War declarations)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: