Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 11:11:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: GCA For Sale  (Read 23544 times)
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 01:26:46 PM »

np - most people are honorable.  Problem is the dishonorable ones are so memorable it's distorting  7
Report to moderator   Logged
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2018, 03:43:42 PM »

forum email received from CliffClavin:  "Hi i thought i put him as leader while i was on vacation ill check that"

__
at least he knows now that he's missed ;-D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 03:47:50 PM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2018, 03:50:16 PM »

Sorry everyone for the mix up i thought i had made ollid leader. He is now promoted to leader and you guys have been accepted. I will be back on in a few weeks.

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2018, 04:53:59 PM »

I am leader.  I'm not completely sure of the transaction desired that started this but I've assured that Pokemon has access to the 'Counter' ship. 

I'm not playing 12hrs a day (like usual!) but am on sporadically while on holiday.  I'll be back full time in a few days for a month, then off again for a month of following the Dead and UM.  I'll be playing then but not every day, but will log on daily to see what is going on.
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2018, 07:54:45 PM »

Sorry everyone for the mix up i thought i had made ollid leader. He is now promoted to leader and you guys have been accepted. I will be back on in a few weeks.

Thanks CliffClavin, Enjoy! 
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2018, 08:05:06 PM »

Thanks!

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2018, 09:05:24 PM »

I'll tell you what I am willing to do.

...when you have all this sorted out, I am willing to become a GCA officer (through a transparent alt) and will only act when I am needed (as I would be now)...

(edit because of reason "Number 1")
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:10:07 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2018, 10:20:03 AM »

I made a mistake. I sent the QP meant for raphael (66, 1 extra for tip) to you accidentally. If you have donated at least $5, this shouldn't be that big of a problem. If this is the case, you may send them to raphael if you have VIP, and if you don't you can buy VIP with them and send the remaining to raphael. He can pay for only the QP that gets sent to him. If you have not donated $5, then you can count it as a donation to the GCA and raph doesn't have to pay me. Its my mistake, anyway, I just need you to respond.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2018, 10:33:22 AM »

I made a mistake. I sent the QP meant for raphael (66, 1 extra for tip) to you accidentally. If you have donated at least $5, this shouldn't be that big of a problem. If this is the case, you may send them to raphael if you have VIP, and if you don't you can buy VIP with them and send the remaining to raphael. He can pay for only the QP that gets sent to him. If you have not donated $5, then you can count it as a donation to the GCA and raph doesn't have to pay me. Its my mistake, anyway, I just need you to respond.

to whom are you speaking? I didn't receive any QP
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2018, 12:36:36 PM »

In GCA chat, says he sent them to Odlid.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2018, 01:41:26 PM »

just wondering as it followed my post

no harm, no foul

my offer stands as an emergency boss.
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2018, 05:55:50 PM »

just wondering as it followed my post

no harm, no foul

my offer stands as an emergency boss.

GCA's not as useful as hoped - no new players are using it to buy mods and get out of Ring 1 -, but still of occasional value to major players.  Worth stabilizing a bit more..

Let's see if the other GCA Founders are interested in amending the charter to allow alts of the leaders of the Top 4 corps to join as Sponsors?  You won't all quit or the game's dead anyway ;-)

Notion is Sponsors take on 1 active role: initiating and holding a 48-hour simple poll among themselves on whether to replace an absent or unresponsive Leader, and with whom, and whether to reinstate the former Leader should they once again become available to serve.

This assumes a Leader can be kicked.  GCA Sponsors have all priv except setting Ranks, and can Kick members.  Can a Leader be kicked like any other member, by anyone with kicking priv?  Can only the Leader set rank due to AG, or is that part of Corp setup? - Thanks!

Raphael, Odlid, Cliff, Pokeboy what do you think?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:31:26 PM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2018, 06:47:22 PM »

Sorry guys - I'm on holiday and went hiking today.  I'm just now seeing this.

I tried to send the QP to Raphael and there is a bit of a snag.  I am a premium member but I still cannot send QP because I never finished the SEA courses.  I still at the 'go mine some poop' step 19.  I'm configuring a frigate with armor plating and a viper squad (prerequisites it seems) and will go mine 100^3 worth of stuff somewhere.  I have no idea how much more of SEA I have to go so I'll grind through it until I can send you the QP.

I liked being able to say "I'm a SEA dropout" but now I won't be able to do so! confused 2 14
Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2018, 06:58:24 PM »

GCA's not as useful as hoped - no new players are using it to buy mods and get out of Ring 1 -, but still of occasional value to major players.  ... Let's see if the other GCA Founders are interested in amending the charter to allow alts of the leaders of the Top 4 corps to join as Sponsors?  

I am surprised new players are not 'buying into/buying from' the GCA - I know I sure would have when I was first starting out and would have gotten to 'money making' a lot faster had I not spent my first $50million solars building up my own RP capabilities.  However, it is what it is.  I'm fine with amending the charter to add top 4 corps as Sponsors.  I'd like to see more GCA action for the investment in time we all have made in the GCA.  Perhaps if more corps were invested in it's success it would pan out better.

I've parked Odlid in the GCA corporation because it was useful to help Cliff get trades done.  I can still do that if desired or free up my 'member slot' for alts from sponsor corps. 
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2018, 08:55:49 PM »

I've parked Odlid in the GCA corporation because it was useful to help Cliff get trades done.  I can still do that if desired or free up my 'member slot' for alts from sponsor corps. 

Don't leave unless GCA's a nuisance :-)

Member licenses are dirt cheap at this level.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: