Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 03:12:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the PF! 100% Guaranteed Admittance!  (Read 15150 times)
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2018, 09:21:46 PM »

17 17 Hi! 17 17
The Pax Forti Group is recruiting! If you want to join, please request so! Guaranteed admittance, no matter how strong you are, or how good you are at the game!
Why join? Benefits include docking in Corp ships, enjoying a close relationship with your corp-mates, and also rising to a higher position as the corp increases in size!

The first 2 players to join will be automatically given General rank, the next one will be given Admiral rank.

We do not support piracy of any kind.

Corp created by caker18.

atentionAttention: Please allow 2-4 business days for a response
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 10:58:14 AM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 01:19:25 AM »

Going to be expensive in ship licenses.;)

SPQNR 24th corp ship license has a price tag of $3,282,654,167
Report to moderator   Logged

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 09:56:03 AM »

Going to be expensive in ship licenses.;)

SPQNR 24th corp ship license has a price tag of $3,282,654,167

Ouch!

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 12:37:30 PM »

Best of luck getting members. It seems to me none of the new players stay long enough and none of the old players want to join a new corporation. Also, if you want the new players, most don't bother to look in the forums or past the first page of the top corporations. PT only really started getting people when we attacked them like we did to TA, or when we got on the first page. Since it is my duty as PT's advertiser, I would like to remind new corporations that PT protectorate applications are always welcome.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 08:28:51 PM »

1 very good reason to stay in / or go with a Cooperation that has members over 10!!  Why because when I say this is because I should have never,never left EOS,or left SPQOR . Someone once told me you have to be in the top 10 to be able to run a corporation,Yea sure I have Halo but its on a shoe string budget..I do have have lots of science modules on the supply  ship to take care of my smaller members but I only have 6 active members but seeking others too..

"Power To The "AG" Players"
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 10:22:20 AM »

Thanks Pokeboy.

I quite agree. I have other options...

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 10:38:38 AM »

Best of luck getting members. It seems to me none of the new players stay long enough and none of the old players want to join a new corporation. Also, if you want the new players, most don't bother to look in the forums or past the first page of the top corporations. PT only really started getting people when we attacked them like we did to TA, or when we got on the first page. Since it is my duty as PT's advertiser, I would like to remind new corporations that PT protectorate applications are always welcome.

What do you mean? How did you do it! Did you just attack them and then PM them like "Join us" or something?

Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2018, 11:30:55 AM »

Well, we sent a spy into their corporation, stole a few extremely small modules, such as Mk. 5 FTLs, and attacked them a few times, then they went to my corporation of their own accord because it turned out that they were all alternate accounts of Toothless, their leader.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2018, 11:32:36 AM »

Also, before you huge corporations start criticizing me and calling me Emobearz because I stole a few modules, we were already at war and they were very cheap. Also, I did what I saw necessary to protect my corporation from a foreign threat.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2018, 03:54:56 AM »

1 very good reason to stay in / or go with a Cooperation that has members over 10!!  Why because when I say this is because I should have never,never left EOS,or left SPQOR . Someone once told me you have to be in the top 10 to be able to run a corporation,Yea sure I have Halo but its on a shoe string budget..I do have have lots of science modules on the supply  ship to take care of my smaller members but I only have 6 active members but seeking others too..

You're still welcome back to New Rome buddy, just say the word 1
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 02:30:04 PM »

The Empire misses you as well.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2018, 04:07:31 PM »

Hi

ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 06:19:37 PM »

thks Raptor,and boss man (Sargas)...
but If I left these guys (halo) they would beat them selfs up !! we cant have that...

"Power To The "AG" Players"
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2018, 10:22:23 PM »

Bring them with you?
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual