Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:08:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, Solaryx is here  (Read 6316 times)
Solaryx
Private

Commander of my little ship

View Profile WWW
« on: September 04, 2018, 08:14:09 PM »

Hi all,

my in-game name is Solaryx

I just found this game, now in Aug-Sept 2018, in fact looking for some browser games about space exploration and planets colonization, as it's a subject, a topic that always fascinated me

I'm what some definitely can call a gamer, I play games, if and when I have some time, I usually play games online or in singleplayer mode on my gaming PC at home, or on my laptop if I'm on the go

I don't particularly like PvP warlike games, alto' an old gamer like myself I started way before WoW, or Tribal Wars or Eve and others, so I can handle, but I don't like them, as in those kind of games usually bullies - digital, virtual or real - are thriving

I personally like a more peaceful and cooperative game environment, yet with a social aspect to it as well, where players interact with each other, not necessarily to virtually kill each other, but more to build something together

I hope, this is my kind of game and I hope I'll stick around to enjoy it... I'm allergic to bullies tho' especially in a virtual environment, where it's not like in a gym, to hit back, so, if I meet many around, I for one, I won't waste my time...

that's me guys and gals if you see me in-game, and you like my style, send me a friends/buddy request so we can keep in touch...
Report to moderator   Logged

*** The greatest power is when you have it, but you don't need to use it ***
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 11:55:56 PM »

..."Welcome to the Jungle, we got fun and games"...

the Empire wants and needs captains like you.

...come join us, please...
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 09:22:00 AM »

If you enjoy peaceful, cooperative games you have come to the right place.
Joining a Corporation will greatly help further your career. EOS has already offered you a place. There is a reason they are the top Corp in the game. Allow me to extend the same invitation from SPQNR.

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 09:59:06 PM »

Welcome, good luck, and enjoy the game.  1
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 07:41:25 PM »

ur like this game !!
as u said u maybe old school like a m0re peaceful game?/
well this is the spot!! there are many AG members ready to answer any questions u may have ,jut post them ...
welcome to ur game !!!

"Power To The "AG" Players"
Solaryx
Private

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 12:58:24 AM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome and I mean it...

It's nice to see an active and vibrant community so I think I'm in the right place

I assume I'll soon graduate by finishing the tutorial and I guess at that point the next natural step would be to join a team that will help me grow so I'm open to see who's active around and will be glad to have me around as well

sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 08:31:30 AM »

on the list of top corporations, most corporations listed above WOP are active and will give the boot to anyone who is inactive. (the Empire boots after 1000 hours of inactivity and they are permitted to return).

You would find a good fit with any of them (us, perhaps?)

Edit to remind all that my biggest fault is my affection for

...editing...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 08:36:07 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Solaryx
Private

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 12:35:39 PM »

on the list of top corporations, most corporations listed above WOP are active and will give the boot to anyone who is inactive. (the Empire boots after 1000 hours of inactivity and they are permitted to return).

You would find a good fit with any of them (us, perhaps?)

Edit to remind all that my biggest fault is my affection for

...editing...

Thank you Sargas for the warm invite, I may just join your team if you're more lenient with the non-activity thing...

I plan to stick around, but I already know I may not be able to log in on a daily basis, due to time limitations, like but not limited to family, friends, job, and not lastly playing other games too... hehe...

I plan to log in at least few times a week, if not almost daily, based on how fast and spectacular (by my own standards) I'll grow, and if I'll make some progress in-game...

and, as a side note, me too tend to edit and re-edit often my posts, mainly 'cause of my prefectionist nature, even if it's just to correct a spelling or wording error, that bugs me, if not more... hehe...

Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 01:43:46 PM »

According to the SPQNR constitution you will not be labled inactive until you have been inactive for 500 contiguous hours. After 1000 hours absent you will be booted unless specific arrangement has been made with one of the Consuls. My own son, (flesh of my flesh), is in danger of being labeled inactive. I'll have to get on him about that.

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
Solaryx
Private

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 02:50:13 PM »

According to the SPQNR constitution you will not be labled inactive until you have been inactive for 500 contiguous hours. After 1000 hours absent you will be booted unless specific arrangement has been made with one of the Consuls. My own son, (flesh of my flesh), is in danger of being labeled inactive. I'll have to get on him about that.

thank you Gildavinor for pointing out this fact, it's good to know, especially since I'm also considering joining maybe your team as well, you guys are on my short list so to speak, in time by the end of my tutorial, I'll try to narrow down to 2-3 corporations to chose from and approach the recruiters and/or leaders to ask for more details in private

for now, I'm still working on the tutorial tasks, as I am aware I need to learn at least the very basics... hehe...
but, once I'm done with the tutorial, then my next step will be to join a team... I don't know which one yet, but you guys are on my list...

sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 05:49:53 PM »

the Empire only boots members after there has been no communication, not inactivity, for over 1000 hours.

If you log in weekly, you will not be kicked out. Just let us know that you will be absent. We don't need to know why (RL takes precedent over any game).

Either New Rome or the Empire would be improved with you as a member.

edit - Gildavinor, tell Ian to get back on track   19
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 05:55:48 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: