Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 03:24:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi I am SteveCrab  (Read 7249 times)
SteveCrab
Private

Taking the A out of AI

View Profile WWW
« on: October 14, 2018, 03:28:36 AM »

Hello World

I am SteveCrab and I am giving this reality a whirl.

Still full of enthusiasm and hope, not yet reduced to a bitter space hermit...

Happy to engage, open to deals or alliances or corps, but need to learn as much as possible quickly.

Cheers

SteveCrab
Report to moderator   Logged

AG Mining Deposit list - http://orion.cbhp.com.au/deposit.php - access open to all

Dr Noonian Soong is currently considering all membership applications.
Scripting assistance and code provided.
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 07:50:35 AM »

Welcome to AstroGalaxy. I think you'll find this game offers a lot of varied activities to keep you busy. There isn't a lot of PvP, the game isn't really geared for it, but there are a lot of other challenges.
I'm rather new here myself, but most of the community has been exceptionally kind and helpful. I hope you experience is as positive as mine has been.

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 12:34:12 PM »

Welcome to this part of the universe. I wish you to have fun.

If you have questions, do not hesitate.

Captain Matamaure
SteveCrab
Private

Taking the A out of AI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 02:11:17 AM »

SPQNR SOS 1 blind jumped (130 degree track from SOL) - 7 jumps, 75 LY away into deep space.
I emmerge next to a unknown event - a place even God never completed.
Avoiding it I see my first target, an SOS! Prador 1 has also blind jumped safely to Q 0,2. Now Prador 2 lunges into the darkness - rejoining humanity and the rest near Alderamin and Arcturus. SOS 1 finds a ship needing fuel - good - we have some - BUT NOT THAT MUCH! They are only offering $48 solars - I may get it to them later....
I materialize back in Prador 1 to oversee its first SOS pod and see what we have...I spend a bit of AP to get there quicker and find - an OUTBREAK! They are paying $132 for medicine - not much profit here. I move on again with AP assistance - another epidemic. At $120 - I dont care. Next one is $116 - its going down! Just die, all of you. I will wait the 25 mins for Prador 1 to arrive at the next SOS pod and go and check  on Prador 2. 31 minute wait to arrive. OK, what about SOS 1? Survivors in pods - thats what we want to see....Their ship got blown up by a malfunction in the engines and they need to get back to earth. $205k for 88 m3 of cargo space - deal! 2 minutes to the next pod. $71k for 448 m3 - OK, thats $158.
3 mins to next rendez vouz - 4.4k fuel left...Prador 1 is going to run out of fuel at this rate - very unprofitable mission from those guys...390 left when we get there - dont even know where SOL is. Nail biting stuff around Vega and Chara (please dont ask me for fuel). $49 for 58 m3, 5 mins to next deal - keep at it SOS 1. Prador 1 had to convert 30 m3 of diamonds to fuel - and those were earth diamonds, not lunas! Prador 2 bought a donut and spent an AP to get to the next stop. More fuel at $43. Another AP and looks like we'll be spending earth diamonds here too. How are we going to get home? SOS 1 is OK - we got a direction when we arrived and we just head back. But the Pradors must have a less effective navigation system - this will be a bit tricky. Prador 1 gets a transport - finally. $229 per m3 home. Nothng left - no fuel, no diamonds. SPQNR SOS 1 lying on its side on the beach. Natives moving closer. Yellow fever throughout. Only one hope remains...

AG Mining Deposit list - http://orion.cbhp.com.au/deposit.php - access open to all

Dr Noonian Soong is currently considering all membership applications.
Scripting assistance and code provided.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 08:58:35 AM »

where are you? The Empire has fuel

SOL is 3 jumps (of 16 LY each)south of Vega
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:34:14 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 11:55:23 AM »

What he lacks in gaming experience he makes up for as a creative writer. Good thing I'm more of a technical writer or I would feel my job was threatened.  laugh

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2018, 07:37:08 PM »

post check?? 3

"Power To The "AG" Players"
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print