Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 12:04:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pax Forti Foreign Stance  (Read 2805 times)
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2019, 04:51:13 PM »

I feel it necessary to explain the following:
WindStorm and I met down in Chicago (I think? or Boston? I think Chicago) and we are pretty good friends, nothing more to say here.

The others (especially those whose name bear any kind of resemblance to caker18) are definitively trolls and we encourage the attack of these "copies" so to speak. Feel free to hit them as much as you want.

As to our stance in general, our name is PAX Forti, that is, PEACE of the Brave. We do not seek nor wish for conflict and we ONLY want to be left alone. So while we don't mind you guys conducting intel missions, we DO ask that you please stick your nose out of our business. If you have issues with our existence, please consult either Caker18 or your psychiatrist on what to do.

SPQNR - we know that we're not the best of friends, but war is lose-lose and we do not wish for another conflict. Therefore, I do formally ask that you please refrain from "provoking" us, so to speak, and that you guys just refrain from contacting us at all if that cannot be achieved.

EOS - we know, again, that we have quite a bit of history, but I ask that you please remain neutral. If you have serious problems with member(s) of our corp, please, again, talk to Caker18 for resolving that kind of stuff.

We just want to be left alone! Please!!!!! Thanks!
Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 11:20:58 PM »

PF Administration has issued player DEFENDER a 150000000 solar fine for attack on Republic property.

Who else has been hit? I find this kid more annoying than the general himself. Is anyone else out to hit him? Just lost a ton of Adv MIF 200

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 04:22:41 AM »

coffee1
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 09:35:39 AM »

coffee1

LOL! As "defender's" total power is only 16k, it's obvious those "Adv miner 200's" were NOT being defended with caker's famed "railgun-mms"!  laugh
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 01:30:46 PM »

coffee1

LOL! As "defender's" total power is only 16k, it's obvious those "Adv miner 200's" were NOT being defended with caker's famed "railgun-mms"!  laugh

confused confused 19 19 Apparently not ;) I don't think my famed "Adv Electromagnetic Shield Mk MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" were defending them either. Just a thought.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: