Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 04:13:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: AI generated deposit list - open access to all captains.  (Read 4440 times)
SteveCrab
Private

Taking the A out of AI

View Profile WWW
« on: March 23, 2020, 11:41:34 PM »

Some of the recent (last week) deposits available for purchase on the ORION list:

Iodine   $37,338,168   
Chlorine   $19,206,000
Chlorine   $36,758,808
Chlorine   $15,521,112
Chlorine   $19,503,576
Krypton   $13,213,200
Chlorine   $36,997,800
Platinum   $24,179,808
Radon   $3,270,000
Iodine   $28,931,760
Chlorine   $23,357,880
Chlorine   $20,947,008
Gold      $34,951,824
Chlorine   $43,598,520

Contact Dr Noonian Soong for coordinates via AG PM.

Full list - http://orion.cbhp.com.au/deposit.php
Report to moderator   Logged

AG Mining Deposit list - http://orion.cbhp.com.au/deposit.php - access open to all

Dr Noonian Soong is currently considering all membership applications.
Scripting assistance and code provided.
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 01:25:46 AM »

Thanks for copying my SPQNR deposit Page code.
I looking forward to getting 5% of sale, to cover my expenses developing the page..
You are using my html code and structure without my accept.. 12

Copycat...  12

As of now all merchant work to ORION has a 5% transfer fee of SOL sale price + 10 D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 02:20:04 AM by NoBrain » Report to moderator   Logged

SteveCrab
Private

Taking the A out of AI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 03:38:20 AM »

NB

The page looks similar to make it easy for people familiar with your page to use. The underlying HTML is different.

The PHP code is completely new as I never had access to any of your PHP.

The column layout and headings are similar because the data is designed to go into the same database.

It is 10 minutes work to change the HTML layout if thats what you want. I may put it into a template that is responsive/mobile friendly.

Regarding commissions, I am not so concerned with payments as you - I am happy for most deposits to be free, as long as users do mark them as sold to stop confusion.

Developing the page took less than an hour from scratch, so I don't understand what the fuss is about.

This is not a clone of your list - the data is completely new and the interface is substantially different. This is merely an alternative, open to everyone and not just SPQNR.

Cheers
NS

AG Mining Deposit list - http://orion.cbhp.com.au/deposit.php - access open to all

NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 07:43:18 AM »

All I say CopyCat..

No one else besides SPQNR know the page... So you could have made you own design..

Edit: http://orion.cbhp.com.au/deposit.php?orderBy=Slots&Show=N your using the same links.. shame on you...

SPQNR page

Orion Page

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 11:23:22 AM by NoBrain » Report to moderator   Logged

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 02:16:55 AM »

I looking forward to getting 5% of sale, to cover my expenses developing the page..

Copycat...  12

As of now all merchant work to ORION has a 5% transfer fee of SOL sale price + 10 D The Empire pays neither fee nor tribute![size]
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 03:01:11 AM »

Copycat...  12

As of now all merchant work to ORION has a 5% transfer fee of SOL sale price + 10 D The Empire pays neither fee nor tribute![size]

The Empire can use AuntPolly. 16

Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 03:56:56 AM »

In an effort to be fair, regardless of my personal feelings (*sigh* how did I ever get that reputation?) Since DNS did develop his script to auto-populate NBs database it would make sense that DNSs database would have the same structure and cell names.

Those deposit ids though ... I had always thought that they were sequential based on the number of deposits located over the years. I don't understand how DNS has accumulated an eerily equal number of deposits as NB in a few, short months.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 03:59:47 AM by Gildavinor » Report to moderator   Logged

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
SteveCrab
Private

Taking the A out of AI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2020, 10:20:38 AM »

Deposit sequential numbering: MySQL just adds 1 to the last id number added. Since the last id number added was from when I was a member of SPQNR, that was the starting point. You will see that my numbers will not be unique viz a viz NB. I might have a 55678 and NB might have a 55678 and they will refer to different finds. I will increase my increment by 10,000 tonight to make things easier.

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2020, 02:46:39 PM »

Deposit sequential numbering: MySQL just adds 1 to the last id number added. Since the last id number added was from when I was a member of SPQNR, that was the starting point. You will see that my numbers will not be unique viz a viz NB. I might have a 55678 and NB might have a 55678 and they will refer to different finds. I will increase my increment by 10,000 tonight to make things easier.

Didn't you just prove that you used NoBrain's code? If it was completely indigenous, then shouldn't the SQL at least start from 0 or 1? Clearly you used something from NoBrain or else everything, including the start points for IDs, would be completely different.

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
SteveCrab
Private

Taking the A out of AI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2020, 04:33:22 AM »

No, thats actually not the case.

I relisted my own finds using their original numbers on my own board so that they could still be used by SPQNR members. The increment started from there for all new finds.

The two databases are almost identical so that my finds can be inserted into SPQNR and vice versa.

In any event, my board is open for business and is available to all captains.

Anyone found mining one of the listed finds without claiming it on the board will be considered to be claim squatting.

Any captain can add their own claims to the board also.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: