Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 02:58:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Commodity Excange @ Callisto  (Read 8556 times)
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2020, 10:39:01 PM »

Stellar Commodity Exchange opened at Callisto... buys most minerals and Xenon/Radon...

Sells Minerals, Xenon/Radon, Fuel Cells and Medicines.
Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 09:11:39 PM »

No.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 09:32:14 PM »

No.

you seem to be the only person here with more negative karma than I do

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 09:36:49 PM »

No.

Forgive my idiocy but I am highly interested in the economics of taking 15 consecutive nuke blasts to blow up one station with two acbs on it...

Legion
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 10:05:50 PM »

Unsure if this is an ad or a suggestion. If it's an ad thanks I was looking for a market better than sol. Of it was a suggestion it sounds great.

Where's Callisto?
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 10:46:27 AM »

Jupiter orbit.
Legion
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 01:18:03 PM »

I take it was a suggestion then. I'm at Callisto and nothing's here...
torh
Private

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 04:52:31 PM »

Sol was swept clear of all Assets belonging to PF following our Declaration of War. The station Probably went 

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 02:02:24 AM »

Sol was swept clear of all Assets belonging to PF following our Declaration of War. The station Probably went 

no, it was eliminated by SSS (and we have since executed out comeuppance, so we're even).

and sol was very nearly cleared of all SPQNR assets of value, (minus Uranus, which wasn't of much strategic value anyways)  laugh

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 09:02:09 PM »

Even if you destroy all my research stations (which contain Science Labs Mk D only), it doesn't matter to me. I am still waiting for the modules that I am currently manufacturing, and they will only be done by 2024. I'm not even sure AG is still online by then. And even if it still is, I have several trillions of RPs now, possibly tens of trillions by then, and then another manufacturing cycle begins. If AG is still online by 2030, that's the time your actions will have any effect on me.

It's fun seeing you play and spend precious time in a dead game though. Keep it up while I play other games.  1
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2020, 10:17:39 PM »

Even if you destroy all my research stations (which contain Science Labs Mk D only), it doesn't matter to me. I am still waiting for the modules that I am currently manufacturing, and they will only be done by 2024. I'm not even sure AG is still online by then. And even if it still is, I have several trillions of RPs now, possibly tens of trillions by then, and then another manufacturing cycle begins. If AG is still online by 2030, that's the time your actions will have any effect on me.

It's fun seeing you play and spend precious time in a dead game though. Keep it up while I play other games.  1

tell that to spqnr laugh laugh

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2020, 10:24:55 PM »

They are a team with many members, which means they are in it not only for the game, but for the people as well. You are pretty much alone. That's why you do all these things because you are bored and lonely. It's pretty sad actually.  2
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2020, 11:08:26 PM »

They are a team with many members, which means they are in it not only for the game, but for the people as well. You are pretty much alone. That's why you do all these things because you are bored and lonely. It's pretty sad actually.  2

laugh okay buddy

I've got quite a few active members (sufficient to rival SPQNR), and the process of helping them become stronger is more rewarding than sitting with a bunch of other folks watching timers and stopwatches   12

I'm sure sargas will agree with me on this one  13

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2020, 02:42:23 AM »

I've got quite a few active members

No, you've got 11 sock puppets.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2020, 04:34:42 AM »

laugh okay buddy

I've got quite a few active members (sufficient to rival SPQNR), and the process of helping them become stronger is more rewarding than sitting with a bunch of other folks watching timers and stopwatches   12

I'm sure sargas will agree with me on this one  13

Wait, wait. So you hacked an account in the game, stole modules from SPQNR, and you still expect someone to agree with you? Or believe your story about your members? D@mn, you really are delusional. laugh
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: