Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 06:18:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: War is declared  (Read 25790 times)
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2020, 08:46:40 PM »

not dirty.. what do you call you and your corp stunt (Supporting social engineering of a trusted player account and stealing all of SPQNR high tech modules on our corp ships) ?? and your meaning PF alts..

see, we only supported the stunt, after you declared war..
the enemy of your enemy is your friend..

and by pf alts... far from.. my man, only one account in PF is an alt... and it's only the former account of a current player, who lost his log-in...

and before you call foul.. our Censor is equal in rank to the President, like a Third Consul wow
Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2020, 02:02:00 AM »

not dirty.. what do you call you and your corp stunt (Supporting social engineering of a trusted player account and stealing all of SPQNR high tech modules on our corp ships) ?? and your meaning PF alts..

see, we only supported the stunt, after you declared war..
the enemy of your enemy is your friend..

and by pf alts... far from.. my man, only one account in PF is an alt... and it's only the former account of a current player, who lost his log-in...

and before you call foul.. our Censor is equal in rank to the President, like a Third Consul wow

Your had some of our modules installed on your ships, before we declared war.. It was one of the reasons that we did so..

25 Oct 2020 at 21:35  QuoteEditlikePost OptionsPost by NoBrain Mining Inc on 25 Oct 2020 at 21:35

Scan: 24 Oct 2020 12:38:08

caker18s Legacy (#624839)
own by [PF] caker18 (#11677)

1x Hangar bay Mk X
3x Adv Electromagnetic shield Mk MD
1x Advanced Cargo Bay Mk MMMM
1x Atmospheric harvester Mk IX
2x Advanced Cargo Bay Mk XXII
1x Solar Hydrogen Infuser Mk I
1x Autopilot extension Mk I
1x Adv Electromagnetic shield Mk MM
2x Adv Electromagnetic shield Mk D
4x Marines Assault Unit Mk MM
1x Living Quarters Mk I
2x Adv Electromagnetic shield Mk MMMMMD -544.599.000.000 RP's
1x Marines Assault Unit Mk L
1x Laser Cannon Mk M -22.522.500.000 RP's
1x Combat Drive Mk D
1x Electromagnetic shield Mk D
2x Advanced Cargo Bay Mk CCL
1x Wormhole Generator Mk CC
1x FTL Drive Mk V
2x Atmospheric harvester Mk VIII
11x Adv Electromagnetic shield Mk CCL
5x Marines Assault Unit Mk CCL
1x Wormhole Detector Mk V
1x Viper Squadron Mk MMM -32.410.800.000 RP's
1x Combat Drive Mk CDXXV
2x Adv Electromagnetic shield Mk MMMMMM -648.108.000.000 RP's
1x Advanced Cargo Bay Mk M
1x Electromagnetic shield Mk MM
2x Mining facility Mk CCL
1x Safety override Mk LXXVII
1x Railgun Battery Mk D - 18.036.000.000 RP's
1x Marines Assault Unit Mk MMMMMM -57.609.600.000 RP's

The bold could be stolen
The bold is stolen
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 02:30:11 AM by NoBrain » Report to moderator   Logged

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2020, 08:59:41 PM »

Your had some of our modules installed on your ships, before we declared war.. It was one of the reasons that we did so..

25 Oct 2020 at 21:35  QuoteEditlikePost OptionsPost by NoBrain Mining Inc on 25 Oct 2020 at 21:35

1x Hangar bay Mk X
1x Living Quarters Mk I
1x Combat Drive Mk D
1x FTL Drive Mk V
1x Combat Drive Mk CDXXV

The bold could be stolen
The bold is stolen

The AES may have been acquired from looting ORION (there is low quantity, only five..), but if not, as I stated before, I had installed some of the modules we finessed back, it is entirely likely some of the modules I installed might not have actually been ours, but war is not a smart way to clear up the confusion.

The viper, laser and railguns were indigenous developments.

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2020, 01:20:03 AM »

1x Hangar bay Mk X
1x Living Quarters Mk I
1x Combat Drive Mk D
1x FTL Drive Mk V
1x Combat Drive Mk CDXXV

The bold could be stolen
The bold is stolen

The AES may have been acquired from looting ORION (there is low quantity, only five..), but if not, as I stated before, I had installed some of the modules we finessed back, it is entirely likely some of the modules I installed might not have actually been ours, but war is not a smart way to clear up the confusion.

You did know that xSC had a limit, on the modules he could buy..
It was AES-MMMM.. And none of his ships had/has higher installed.

So there is no confusion..

This is the last one from my side..
I hope you and PF is happy, by the out come of your decision..
PF is now force to a hiding in SafeZone..
I have scanned all Quadrant from Q(99,99) to Q(-99,-99) an know all systems clusters there.. and they will be scanned time to time
For my game play.. I do like the mining part of AG..
I still doing mining with 7 locations vs 14 locations before.. but why make it to easy for you, to find them..

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2020, 01:50:34 AM »

You did know that xSC had a limit, on the modules he could buy.. first, no, and second, I presume he has sufficient research capabilites to produce his own mods
It was AES-MMMM.. And none of his ships had/has higher installed. you will have a fun time explaining why I had mk6000s on my ships as early as three months ago

So there is no confusion..
see above
This is the last one from my side..
I hope you and PF is happy, by the out come of your decision..
PF is now force to a hiding in SafeZone..
I have scanned all Quadrant from Q(99,99) to Q(-99,-99) an know all systems clusters there..useless waste of APs  and they will be scanned time to time also waste of aps
For my game play.. I do like the mining part of AG.. your computer and python compiler does
I still doing mining with 7 locations vs 14 locations before.. but why make it to easy for you, to find them.. lost revenue is an important thing in economics

response in blue

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2020, 01:35:09 AM »

You talk a good game, buddy.

The economic impact on us is indeed non-zero. And yet a mere fraction of your relative loss.
You're more like a virus or a plague than a proper opponent in battle. But then, I guess Covid-19 did more economic damage than many a war as well.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2020, 02:59:33 PM »

You talk a good game, buddy.

The economic impact on us is indeed non-zero. And yet a mere fraction of your relative loss.
You're more like a virus or a plague than a proper opponent in battle. But then, I guess Covid-19 did more economic damage than many a war as well.

Relative loss as in lost revenue or lost finances?
Lost finances is no big deal, our diamond storage and quarterly taxation returns covered virtually all of your damage on our ships.
Lost revenue is a bit more annoying but our reserves can cover for quite some time at this rate.

And if by plague you mean bubonic plague or 1918 H1N1... I guess so?

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2020, 10:01:13 PM »

Delusions of grandeur ftw 13
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2020, 02:06:56 PM »

had some fun at mars today..
consul, was this the fun you were looking for?  12

although I spent a little over 400M on the operation... it was worth the fun  laugh

and once again, i join my old friend consul regnadkcin with the cargo bays..

shame, too, I'd think there'd be some things in spinosaur dirty old jack and herod's stations that would have subsidized my costs...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 02:11:09 PM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2020, 02:12:19 PM »

mr. nobrain, you took longer to respond to the mars raid than my local paramedics take to respond to cardiac arrest... and I live in a war-zone...

Herod
Private

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2020, 02:55:12 PM »

Caker – you did of course have some fun, and yes you did take out a few of my mods that might have helped subsidise your costs.
But everyone should know that when you joined our Corp, I gladly gave you lots of free mods and support, and I continued to support you while you were a member.
You can keep attacking and getting some scraps. No great loss. But you'll get nothing compared to what I and my friends in SPQNR happily and willing gave you to help you grow and would have continued to give you.
I'm lucky enough to have found a group of people in SPQNR where members get rewarded just for being decent people. You'll never compete with that.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2020, 03:12:50 PM »

Caker – you did of course have some fun, and yes you did take out a few of my mods that might have helped subsidise your costs.
But everyone should know that when you joined our Corp, I gladly gave you lots of free mods and support, and I continued to support you while you were a member.
You can keep attacking and getting some scraps. No great loss. But you'll get nothing compared to what I and my friends in SPQNR happily and willing gave you to help you grow and would have continued to give you.
I'm lucky enough to have found a group of people in SPQNR where members get rewarded just for being decent people. You'll never compete with that.

I wish to make one thing extremely clear: I have never been in SPQNR. Not as Caker18. Not as Publius. Not as Pengembara, Kapernick, MsPurple, Showzaemon, Scuttles, or CaptainTiny. You could have never provided me any mods, any support, or any help.

When I initially joined a year and a half ago, I was almost immediately placed on SPQNR KOS for attempting to sell an SPQNR-marked deposit. Unfortunately, I was completely in the dark as to what the ATHs meant, and when I spoke to sargas back then, I explicitly informed him that there was an SPQNR ATH located at the site, when I told him I had such a deposit (and subsequently attempted to sell it).

SPQNR has never favored new players, other than the select few they actually take in. They never provide new players with the "unwritten" or user-defined rules and norms. As if the learning curve wasn't high enough.

In January of this year, I learned (albeit hinted at me) from xSC that you favored removing my corp from SPQNR KOS, under the conditions that you personally entertain the notion of providing second chances. I may not have known you personally, but from then on, I thought you to be a kind, understanding person. This was why I, until the first and second battles at Mars, have never attacked any of your equipment. Not even ships in broad daylight. Did you notice? I have never attacked your personal assets until today.

Until I realized Gildavinor said the decision was unanimous. I felt betrayed in sorts, that we were trying to help SPQNR recover their mods, yet the Senate saw it fit to declare war. To make matters worse, a unanimous decision would have necessitated your approval as well, compounding the situation. In the greater picture, my corp knew and felt the effects of our OREO member stripping our main university ship of its mods, and they too were greatly disappointed in the decision, albeit not at a personal level.

Many of my corpmates would not have been around for sufficiently long to know about this, but my memory of incidents in this game remains intact. There is no enmity in me for SPQNR, only perfidy.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 03:25:48 PM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

Herod
Private

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2020, 03:51:21 PM »

I have always tried to help new players when I encountered them, SPQNR or not. When anyone has transgressed in error, I’ve always given them the benefit of the doubt.
Spinosaur may be a Corp Ship, but all the modules are mine, so you have done more damage to me personally than to anyone else.
I have always been reticent to declare war on anyone when there is any possible doubt. You mention xSC, and when tensions ran high, I did everything I could to broker a peace.
Of course I am not 100% sure you were the person who hacked Publius’s account and stole $4.5 billion worth of my own modules from Spinosaur, including 20 AES-MMMMMMM. However, you clearly have some or all of those modules, which were taken not as the result of good gameplay, but as a result of illegally hacking someone else’s account.
Tell me what I’m supposed to do – or think – when you are attacking me with my own high-powered modules which were taken as a result of an account hack.
Had you built those modules and decided on piracy gameplay, I’d admire it, but you have undermined every player in AG by hacking an account to steal legal players’ modules. Everyone from every Corp should be writing to Sir Emi to have you banned from the game, with any modules you transfer to alts or allies being removed from the game.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2020, 04:07:58 PM »

I have always tried to help new players when I encountered them, SPQNR or not. When anyone has transgressed in error, I’ve always given them the benefit of the doubt. and I appreciate that.
Spinosaur may be a Corp Ship, but all the modules are mine, so you have done more damage to me personally than to anyone else. I wish to make this extremely clear; the mods installed were taken alongside our own, from a corp that stole the mods from us. We were intent on returning the mods to their rightful owner; however when we asked around enquiring about the situation NoBrain most rudely said "none of your business" and declared war days later.
I have always been reticent to declare war on anyone when there is any possible doubt. You mention xSC, and when tensions ran high, I did everything I could to broker a peace. and I appreciate that as well.
Of course I am not 100% sure you were the person who hacked Publius’s account and stole $4.5 billion worth of my own modules from Spinosaur, including 20 AES-MMMMMMM. However, you clearly have some or all of those modules, which were taken not as the result of good gameplay, but as a result of illegally hacking someone else’s account. you are correct. I have all of those modules, (or at least most of them). I was originally intent on returning them as mentioned earlier, however the declaration of war made chances of that near zero. Therefore, the mods were repurposed for our military use. What else would I do with them?
Tell me what I’m supposed to do – or think – when you are attacking me with my own high-powered modules which were taken as a result of an account hack. see above. I didn't take them from you as much as I took them from whoever took them from you. I was looking to help SPQNR.
Had you built those modules and decided on piracy gameplay, I’d admire it, but you have undermined every player in AG by hacking an account to steal legal players’ modules. again, see above. I stole those mods no more than you stole your own. Everyone from every Corp should be writing to Sir Emi to have you banned from the game, with any modules you transfer to alts or allies being removed from the game. which would have included you.

Rewritten in prose:
The mods were commandeered alongside our own. It is entirely possible I accidentally installed some SPQNR mods alongside mine, when reinstating our lost modules. I was looking to return the mods that did not belong to us, to their respective and appropriate owners. When I asked NoBrain, here was his response:

I was clearly attempting to establish whether the mods were possibly SPQNR's mods, even going as far as to mention ship names in particular. The only thing I could have otherwise done is say I have billions of mods of unknown origin and whether it was yours (clearly, not the best thing to be announcing to the world).

As is clearly demonstrated, I did all in my capability to return those mods. Yet, before understanding (as you mentioned) could be established, war was declared! With billions of solari worth of mods sitting around, the only reasonable move would be to commandeer those mods and use them to their greatest extent.

And if you are this insistent on banning accounts that would have received these mods, you may start by deleting your own.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 04:17:14 PM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

Herod
Private

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2020, 04:24:59 PM »

"The mods were commandeered alongside our own."

I have no idea what this means. I haven't heard your side of this, but I would be genuinely interested in knowing how you came by these modules.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: